Rare Spidey Action Figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Austinzilla
Just wondering what rare figures you people have....post pics if possible

I have the original Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spider, and Rhino figures...i think the Rhino is a Marvel Legends likes series 2 or something, theyre going on to series 7 i think...

Austinzilla
here is the spiderman 2099 figure

Austinzilla
The Scarlet Spider got bumped from Series Two to make room for the Daredevil action figure. Both it and the Spider-Man 2099 action figure were carried as exclusives at KB Toy Stores in late 2001. I have them both...here is the Scalet Spider figure...

Spicy_Mchaggis
yo homie

Austinzilla
yo biatch

Ironman
ok heres my figures I have a rare rare venomII if noobs dun know its the toybiz venom ATS (animated tvseries) wear you can pull his mask off. ps i have all venoms sorry I cant get a pic. but i dont play with him any more.

Austinzilla
sweet

Spicy_Mchaggis
i want to get the dead pool figure and and ironman one

techdude50
how do you post pictures I have some nice ones of some antique spider-man toys I want to post

Red Superfly
I think I used to have a Venom where you could remove his (rubbery) head and Eddie Brock was underneath. Pretty cool figure.

Spiderman_RJ
red that was not rare.........i still have that eddie brock and the same rubber type carnage.............my rare figure is the carnage octopus

Red Superfly
I never said it was rare, it was just because someone else mentioned a figure that sounded similar.

As if I'd have a rare Spider-Man toy, I couldn't even find a good Lizard or Dock Ock figure.

Spiderman_RJ
well lizard i really never found one good, only the one from 60s, but the 0 octopus was pretty good i loved is tentacles

Spiderman_RJ
i hope they do a hellof a job on the movie toy from octopus so i can buy it just to set at my pc table

redcaped
Best figure in years "Amazing Spiderman with Extreme Lifting Action" ...classic look from the 70s just released.

Doc Ock
Holy bumping old threads Batman messed

Minor king

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Minor king
... Rich, that's the greatest post I've EVER seen on KMC!!!!!!

DBZ MAN
Give that guy a medal! big grin

DarkAnkn
ironman is lying Venom II is unrare crap all of the figures from that TV series are unrare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.