do you believe in aliens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
i sure as hell DO.

i have seen some ufo's in the past and now every time i go to bed i think.

it has to be true.

what do you guys and girls believe?alien1

Black Onyx
yup

yo mama is one fat ass alien hommie

drunk_nazgul
I do believe in other beings. I just wouldn't call them aliens. Maybe visitors or friends.

Maybe you're an alien.

Sacrifise666
it's just hard not to think abought.

the goverment lies all the time.

ive dont alot of research and there are government files indicating ufo's and aliens.

Darth Revan
I believe there is other life, probably other intelligent life, elsewhere in the universe, but I don't believe it has ever visited us.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
No I dont, for the simple reason that I've never seen anything, but of course there is a possibility of other life consider how large the universe is, but I can't really I say I believe in them.

Sacrifise666
i have a book that shows some cave in brazil that had been there since the time of dinosaurs.

whats really interesting that the cavemen actually drew a disk shape object and a creature.

Darth Revan
A disk... That's probably one of the simplest shapes in existence. It could be anything, and as for the creature, it could easily be some mythical being out of their religion.

Sacrifise666
the creature drawing shows that it has a ( laser gun)

Darth Revan
Uh-huh... I'll believe it's a laser gun when I see it for myself.

Darth Revan
Ok here's something for you to think about. If mankind had never thought about the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe, and even if we had, we'd never thought about what it would look like... THEN, would it be a UFO and a laser gun?

Sacrifise666
ill scan it for you soon darth.

if i can find the book.

drunk_nazgul
If it's a laser gun, a drunk kid drew it.

Sacrifise666
naz i dont think you would have been born yet

drunk_nazgul
Why? What year was it?

Sacrifise666
i think like 65 million years.

drunk_nazgul
lol I meant the book!

Sacrifise666
94 95

drunk_nazgul
Anyone could have drawn that pic.

I believe in logic. And logic gives me a handful of choices.

VENOMfan
I think there are aliens, ever watched Insomniac? bingo.

but on a serious note I do suspect we are not alone in the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.