The hate thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
About damn time someone made one! I hate you all, and you all seem to suck, come on people, give me some hate now.

Darth Revan
Hate is not the answer no

Sacrifise666
i hate you to ***** you think your hard but son you cant even get off when a woman trys jacking you off. knowing you your some c*ck sucking butt f*cking piece of trailer trash.

so f*ck you and good to bed

Scythe
Hehehe, I live for this S**T! Good, now give me more people! I want more!

*Waits with open hands*

Sacrifise666
:: pulls out ak47 andgun_bandana scythe to death.

Lydia
y would i h8 ne1 here i can't h8 through a computer, i hav ta give ya nasty stuff face 2 face

Scythe
^^
Exactly my point Spongebob dumbass! Come on people, I still need more, give me more! I demand it!

Cyclops
*Clears his throat*

Umm.... Closing?

leatherface12
Pity the foo if you dont dial 1 800 collect.

Lydia
can you not think of nethin beta than dumass?

Scythe
Not yet f**ker, my point isn't finished yet. I've come to a conclusion that your all a bunch a puppets, I ask for hate, I get it, hehehe, that amuses me alot. I might pity you guys in the future, until then, show me how much you love me.

leatherface12
You are a punk that shall wash dishes for a living. no expression

Scythe
Can Spongebob type better then you? Maybe! Whoa man, I'm so banned, but who cares? I don't! I'm KMC's ******* remember??

Sacrifise666
scythe ever here of elite?

Lydia
you are a very strange one

Machete_guy
SPONGEBOB RULES i cant wait to see the "street race" sentence replaced to "restricted"

Scythe
Like the Elite Four off of Pokemon? I beat them, they sucked. Come on people, rat me out! Narc on me! I deserve it, I deserve to be put to sleep.

Sacrifise666
keep running that mouth of yours scthe and ill show you what an elite is.

Machete_guy
...but i didnt shoot the deputy..*sings* Happy Dance

Scythe
Yeah, me niether! Now there's two of us, and did I double post? Maybe, if someone doesn't beat me to the punch, which I spiked! WITH ACID!

Machete_guy
erm

Sacrifise666
no no no no! no! scythe elite is a master and thats what i am.

i am a master of HACKING.

now if i were you id shut my mouth before somthing gets stolen.

Scythe
That's really okay, I can live with spitting and maybe pooping in the Elite's eye, so my master plan is almost complete, I used all of you dumbasses as pawns to get to the great beyond of gheyness! How does it feel to be used? Don't smoke people, and stay from drugs or you'll end up like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneonetwothreefourfivesi
xseven

Machete_guy
but i didnt shoot the deputy Happy Dance

Lydia
dat song rox!!! Happy Dance

Sacrifise666
scythe ever here of prozac?

thats what you need.

Scythe
Hahahaha, okay, I'm done for now. I had fun with you witches, I really did, now I'm off to see the wizard, and start some more crap with people who think they're master's of oblivian by introducing pork-zebra chops to moneys with an affiliation to sinus infection by tommorrow night on March on fox kids!

leatherface12
sombrero2 Yo homes whats up wit all da hate?

Sacrifise666
remember scythe keep reaching for that rainbow.

Scythe
Yes, good ole, Prozac. My mother used to feed me that, she said they were Flintstones vitamins, I found out your dirty little secret mom! I'm gonna get you know! Heeheehee, no mom, I don't wanna a lollipop right now, give it to Spongebob.

Lydia
big grin

leatherface12
sombrero2 Yo homes you need to take a chill pill.

Sacrifise666
you suck on your dads lolli pop? sick freak.

let me gues your the purplde teletubbie right?

drunk_nazgul
Thanks for a thread that draws ppl away from hating me!

But it WILL be closed.

Lydia
Most probly

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Rah I hate you!

Scythe
How'd you know? Now come here Sacrifise! Kiss me you fool! Is that really what you want to hear? Is it? Because I can see that when I reached for that rainbow, it wasn't there, because you stole it! No, what would it be like if I started speling lik u doods? i hav nu idea! seem eazy enuoph. So let us go an d hav sum mo fun no?

leatherface12
Dont be hatin. stick out tongue Nah I dont spell like that.

Lydia
txt spellins fun!

drunk_nazgul
Okay, I want to hate so bad, but I can't. Love overwhelms it.

Scythe> inlove <S666

Scythe
You think this thread was gonna continue still being open to the virgin eyes of the public? Ha! Your guys are even bigger dumbasses then I thought.

leatherface12
Are you fa shore homie?

Lydia
lest i didn't spell u as "your"

drunk_nazgul
Do you really like the taste of my smelly acid, Scythe? This thread is not good.

Sacrifise666
skyth are you sure its us that are dumb and not your gay ass?

heres what im gona do if you dont shut the **** up i will smoke your computer up.

so the choice is yours and it better be the right 1.

Scythe
Say I love you to Scythe, becaue he'll be gone in the morning.....

leatherface12
Kiss my ass biotch. pirate

drunk_nazgul
Oh, thank God! Happy Dance

Sacrifise666
ill be gone?

lmfao

kid your just some punk ass ***** trying to pick a fight online. go ahead and report me they wont do shit.

keep talking ***** and just watch the smoke start

Scythe
Okay, my work here is done, I officially have to go to bed because Ass**les need sleep too, and besides that I want you guys to think that you all scared me half to death and I'm not actually leaving but retreating with me tail between my legs. But you see people, I learned something here. Why bother trying to make friends? Making friends is hard workm when you can piss off the masses for the fraction of the time, and by this last sentence, I bid you all, farewell, I wanted to go out with a bang!

Sacrifise666
well kid now you will.

kiss it goodbye *****.

Scythe
You guys haven't said I love you yet? Then and only then will I leave forever! Teehee

Sacrifise666
all i have to do is hit enter

drunk_nazgul
I love you, Scythe! Now, go to bed!

Lydia
this thread sux

Sacrifise666
im going to bed i have work.

lf see ya g.

naz peace out.

scythe go kill yourself

Scythe
Alright, thanks you've been a great audience, thank you all I'm out, stay cool under the hot sun, and remember, don't be an ass like me! I love you all, thanks.

leatherface12
blue_bandana C ya homie.

drunk_nazgul
(just say I luv you)

Scythe, ya can't spell.

Lydia
oh crap i 4got.......... i'm sposta do my homework (now i really h8 dis thread) miffed

Scythe
What do you mean I can't spell? What did I mispell?

drunk_nazgul
Extraordinary in your sig.

drunk_nazgul
And I misspelled seriously.

Scythe
I did that on purpose because now you exposed it to the public, and I can't deny the fact that I did mispell it because I have no balls to tell the truth that I really did mispell it, anything else?

Lydia
i cn't pell so i jus use txt ritin

Scythe
I figured that much out, but it's okay! txt is cool!

Clark_Kent
i heard through the grapevine..that HATE is a WASTED EMOTION...maybe you can give that a thought.

leatherface12
Yeah the fool finally left. smile

BackFire
Your thread blows.

§pearhead
I second the man's suggestion yes

but in the meantime...I hate this thread happy

leatherface12
This thread is the most dumbest retarded thread there is. happy

the Vee
half assed atempt at hate :
*grrrrrr*
youre not worth my hate

Scythe
OMFG! What is this thread still doing open? Why aren't I banned? What kind of mods run this place? Ones that probably don't do their job, because I shouldn't exist right now. All I ask is to be put to sleep, that's not to much to ask for, right?

the Vee
hmm you remind me of some other weirdo who went around saying ban me please? please explain to me why you want to be banned/ have your thread closed down.. i dont get it

Scythe
Because I've realized that I don't really give a damn about people anymore. That's pretty much it, and I have really nothing better to do, this is just a time killer.

SeptemberRain
Cumbyah roll eyes (sarcastic)

raven guardia
hate is never a good thing...I mean look hate is was caused Hitler to slaughter thousands of insent Jews...Hate is what causes discrimination and racism....Hate is not good. Hate is very powerful next time you use it think about what it means.

the Vee
no its all good for him.. get all that angst out.. yeah
personally i think we should luv him to death.. like the carebears.. this guy wants to make himself look dumb im game
*dances in circle throwing diaisies*
Is life not just one blissfully happy song?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Stupid! I know what I'm getting myself into! Don't you all think I know that! I ask for one thing and I don't get it, and I know everyone here wants to give it to me, so why bother making friends again?

Scythe
NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE LOVED, I WANT ALL YOUR HATRED! GIVE IT TO ME!

drunk_nazgul
(He doesn't want to be a member here.)

the Vee
i have no hatred for you as i dont know you.. i think.. you have problems.. and im sorry and stuff.. getting people to hate you shall make things worse.. go do something constructive.. write, paint.. sell for millions who knows something good may come of this

Scythe
Well DUH!

raven guardia
scythe deary....um, usually people who want to be hated feel bad for something whether or not is their fault...please clam down....why do you want us to hate you? it would be easier just to leave KMC then to come here and put up with stress and to cause fights

drunk_nazgul
Nobody here hates you, Scythe! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

SeptemberRain
I think he likes making other people hate with him by messing with them

the Vee
mm.. but there must be a reason...

drunk_nazgul
We're making it sound as if we're observing him from a distant observatory! eek! laughing

Clark_Kent
attention....

Scythe
...OVER-RULED! hAHAAHA Whatever, I'm not the one that's going to clean up the F'ing dog S**t today! Whatever that means.

raven guardia
Vee actually there is a reason......its a cry for attention..he/she needs or wants help Subconsciously...they lash out is such ways just for attention whether the lashing is negative or positive

SeptemberRain
laughing laughing laughing laughing

drunk_nazgul
No, he really wants to be banned because he doesn't want e-mails telling him to be active online.

Scythe
Umm.....no? Maybe I just want to be banned, and I'm laughing at the fact that you guys are wasting your time in my forsaken thread of nothing-ness. Haha!

the Vee
no.. maybe im strange i just enjoy reading everyones take on this..

drunk_nazgul
pooooooooop. poooooopie!
weee! poo all over!

Scythe
Yeah me too! Dumbasses!

raven guardia
I'm getting this thread closed!

Scythe
Yay, go for it! You'll make me happy!

Scythe
Screw me people!

raven guardia
I actually pitty you, you are crying for help but nobody is hearing you sad

drunk_nazgul
You pooopie too? laughing

Scythe
Sure why not! I'm Poopie!

PissedOffGoalie
everyone hates me sad

punkyhermy
sometimes i feel like ai hate everyone...like everyon ei sresponsible for why my life sucks...

Scythe
Yeah your right, everyone does hate you.

Lydia
this thread is still going??? i would ave thought dat it would be gone by now

Scythe
You see Lydia, I'm thinking the same exact thing. Anyways, I'll take my "thank you Scythe for boosting our post count" now please.

badkittykitty
if it makes you happy why not?

closed.

well if you really feel that way pm me or any other mod and we will arrange it for you. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.