ATTENTION: Backfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Backfire... can I call you BF for short?

Anyways, I have seen a lot of your posts, and... man... you are a great guy, but...

Can you get a new sig? Its nice and all, but... man...

YOU ARE A MOD! You can get a good sig maker like Linkalicious or The_One_Himself to make a you a better sig then that.

Anyways, that is just my opinion. I might make this a poll to see if people agree. But, man... you deserve a better sig then that. Dude, I would make it myself but... I havent the software to do so.

Please dont think this is bashing. I am just sayin' is all.

drunk_nazgul
What does it look like?

Cyclops
Like this

Cyclops
I should have set a timer on the Poll.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Cyclops you seem.......different lately.........

dragonpisces272
why you say that

cLoVi€
i think the same confused
sad

dragonpisces272
yeah me too blink maybe cause he's not really on at this time?

cLoVi€
blink what do you mean by really?

dragonpisces272
he doesnt usually go online in kmc at this time now, does he? blink

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm not sure on that one, but hes just not the same as he use to be.......

dragonpisces272
well maybe...just cant point your finger on it huh..

cLoVi€
he is online sometimes, recently he is even visible...
but he acts differently.

dragonpisces272
oh...well maybe i'll notice it later since i just entered kmc all over again

Tired Hiker
It must be because of the high altitude. yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
Maybe its the tiny Alien organisms that have taken over his mind yes

Wait a minute........that sounds like something TH would say, I've been hanging around him too long.........

BackFire
Sorry, but no. My classic sig stays. I've had it since I first joined this place in November, 2001 and I consider it my trademark of sorts. Unlike some people I don't place my worth into a sig, I prefer to get noticed by my posts and nothing more.

I also prefer the simplistic nature of my sig over some of the more elaborate 'professional" ones. It goes with the simplistic feel of the movie that my sig is from. I also don' like the idea of having a good sig, but having to put "made by 'blah blah blah'" Sorry to everyone who doesn't like it, but it's staying.

I've had a few "updated" sig offers, but I never used them for that reason. I don't want my sig to be an advertisement.

On a side note, I remember when I first joined this place my sig was alot larger, and it got so many complaints that Raz made me shrink it to the size that it is now. Just thought some of you may enjoy that little tidbit of information.

leatherface12
Im the only one that voted for keep the current sig backfire has cause the TCM rocks.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like my sig, it was the first sig I ever had..........

Tired Hiker
I thought that was a pic of Backfire.stick out tongue

Vampiree
see, scott? EVERYONE noticed you ahve changed! erm

Corran
BF keep the sif.

lil bitchiness
Meh, Im not really bothered. I get bored of one sig, so whnever i see sometime i like, i get it in my sig or av. big grin

BackFire
Don't worry Corran, I was never considering changing it.

Corran
excellent.

shellie
i like your sig

Cyclops
I am different in what retrospect?

Syren
Oh dear, I thought he should perhaps update it, but not because he's out of date.

It seems as if BF puts more worth into sigs than he thinks, I change my sigs because I like different things, not because I'm trying to make a point. That was a little rude.

BackFire
I put no worth into my sigs, none. I stole that picture I have now off of a website about 3 years ago. Haven't touched it since. People simply put to much importance on something as arbitrary as a sig.

If I were to change my sig, I'd just as quickly go with no sig at all then a fancy, elaborate sig.

Cyclops
Or perhaps some text?

BackFire
Perhaps

Cyclops
How are you today, BF?

I thought I was going to get in trouble for this thread.

Ellen
That's ugly sig sorry backfire

LindsIsSexyK
I have to agree with what BF said: "I also don' like the idea of having a good sig, but having to put "made by 'blah blah blah'"

I think that looks tacky and ridiculous and I would rather have a simple sig then have an elaborate one with that crap under it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.