Greatest story arc in marvel comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Which of these do you think was the most well written and stylistically important story arc? I realize that these are only 10, suggest more but don't anyone suggest acts of vengeance, that was just crap.

DarkCrawler
Guardian Devil all the way. yes

VENOMfan
I went with Maximum Carnage. lots of heros and villains goin at it threw that story and Spidey showed a little bit of his mean streak

Maelstrom
I liked days of future past, i think that s it where some x-men are killed in the future. I liked when the mutants ruled the world too. The whole line may have been fall of the mutants i don't know.
The hellfire club era with the orignial phoenix and wolverine in the sewers and then part 2 with Magneto as the white king was cool.
From thoses i chose secert wars.

tkitna
I know its not listed, but I still liked the 'Infinity Gauntlet'.

Magee
yes

eleveninches
Inifinity gauntlet was good.
AOA was the $h!t. It was so cool.
Earth X was okay, but very hard to follow in places

Darth Jello
i seriously recommend born again to you guys, it's unlike any of these story arcs

eleveninches
1602 was okay as well (well, it was someting different at least).
The most overrated marvel story arc ever has to be the phoenix/dark phoenix saga. It might have been a classic x-men story arc, but it did not have the quality that it could have had.

Darth Jello
some recomendations for tha DD fans: the elektra saga(miller TPBs), Bullseye reborn (DD 196-200), Born Again (TPB), Typhoid Mary/Inferno (TPB), The Man without Mercy (DD 284-290) Last Rites/Fall of the Kingpin (DD 297-300), Guardian devil (tpb) and finally the Bendis saga (underboss, out/trial of the century, lowlife, harcore, the king of hell's kitchen tpbs)

MaverickIce
Avengers Forever

SnakeEyes
AoA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.