Padme's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Hello all! Quick question: I have (accidentally) read about the demise of Padme Skywalker and because of not knowing the circumstances surrounding it, am not very pleased about it. I DON"T WANT TO KNOW the circumstances surrounding it because it is a mystery i want to find the answer for in about a year if you don't mind. haha. My question is i am wondering if GL has filmed any other versions as to how she will die. I heard a rumor waaaay back that there were 2 or 3 different versions as to how she would, or would not, meet her end. I don't want details, but would like to know if there are other options out there.

punkkaveman
there are prob. not more than one true way she dies so most of what you read is a load of B.S.

ajrocksteady
so the force choke is probably it huh? D*mn it! i hate that! Maybe i'll like it once i see Ep III and there is an explanation. The fore shadowing from the other prequels is just a load of crap then. How can he "fail" in saving her like he did with his mother if he kills her? Oh well. GL has a lot of explaining to do for me to accept this plot point.

darktim1
well I've heard that she dies in ship crash when she escapes with bail oragana and yoda never heard of force choke oh well guess will see when ep3 comes out for may force be with you.

robakin
I had heard that Lucas had filmed 2 ways for Padmes death, But this could be all rumour. She may not die at all! Because if she does it poses the question.. how does Leia remember her mother. But lets not all get into that again!!!!!

kenox
She must stick with Leia after the twins are split up, <i>then</I> die... Maybe.

Sith Master X
Perhaps Leia can see her mother vaguely through the force somehow? As we know, the force runs strongly with her as well. What if this? Maybe the ROTJ DVD will have edited out the part where Leia talks about remembering her mother? Or is that still in? Just a possiblity.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.