Eugene????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ANGELIQUE
WHO IS EUGENE????
WHERE DID HE COME FROM????

Myth
Eugene, Oregon? Thats where University of Oregon is. GO DUCKS!

DanZeke25
are u talkin about the WWE Eugene? if you are then he is Eric bichoffs nephew and is mentally challeged but reic promised his sister he would give him one match and he won so he is staying

rock out loud
wooo go Eugene

eleveninches
eugene is so funny. but he is realy wierd and gay

BarmyBrummie
Eugene rocks!!!

Sacrifise666
eugene is the bomb man.

eugene for wwe champion.

eleveninches
I still cant believe he actually beat kane!!!
laughing out loud

Rabid_Wolverine
eugene is awsome man.

hell im not suprised if eugene beats hhh.

BarmyBrummie
If Eugene bacame wwe champion, that would make my day, week and month big grin

ANGELIQUE
I HATE EUGENE!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock out loud
EUGENE THE N.O 1 CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!! (roleing around on the floor in histerics) laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

HOW CAN YOU HATE EUGENE !!!! HES JUST LOVERBULL

Darth Revan
oh hell yeah I live in Eugene cool

I went to see the Pre Classic today cool

SomeGuy158
if u want to know who eugene is then I will tell you, its really hard to thik about but you shoudl understand, Eugene was the former wrestler known as Doink The Clown former silly wrestler who ran around dressed as a clown buzzing people and laughing, he made a appearence in the 2002 royal rumble .

Hit"Em"Up
euegene was never doink.

get off the crack dude.

go to prowrestling.com

Linkalicious
retarded nephews???

thank god i stopped watchin wrestling years ago. I see i haven't missed anything...

mini me 0206
was he seriously coz thats impossible coz he is not older than eric and he needs to b in order to b doink

SomeGuy158
there were 2 acters who played doink the clown, just liek there was 3 for kane

Hit"Em"Up
your a idiot.

glen jacobs is kane and the only guy who was him.

mini me 0206
theres a french site in our skool what a teacher done and it says there was only one actor for kane 3 actors is stupid just like the fact people say the guy who plays kane used to be undertaker

Hit"Em"Up
no the guy who played the other undertaker at summerslam was chains from d.o.a when the match was taker vs taker.

mark calloway is and has been the original undertaker.

glen jacobs was kane from 97 till now.

mini me 0206
yea but the real taker in that match was mark calloway

Hit"Em"Up
1990 -2004 mark calloway has been the undertaker.

fits him really well.

wrestlingkane13
the undertaker and kane storyline is the best ever

SlipknoT
It was a cool story line, I wish they would get Kanes mask and hair back and start that feud up again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.