will greevious fight Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
will greevious fight Anakin?it has been said that he will at the begining of the movie along side of obi-wan but is it true?whaT do you guys think!

Lurik
starwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsst
arwars

dragonx
if i had 2 bet money on it i would probably bet that ani also will fight grievous , but fcouse it could be all rumors you never know these days what is treu and what isnt treu geuss whe gonna have 2 wait and see

Sith Master X
I never took that into consideration. Most likely, maybe they'll clash lightsabers a couple times though I don't speculate a whole serperate duel involving Anakin and Grievous.

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
thats what i was thinking

Red Superfly
What if...........

Anakin IS Greivous????

DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!!!

super shadow GL
dum dum dumy no way

JKozzy
Dum dum dum DUMB.

§pearhead
Aye.

I'm fairly sure those two will clash--in fact, I thought I heard here on our very own forums that the two will go on Grievous' ship, where Anakin will haul an injured Obi Wan away so chances are pretty damn good.

Red Superfly
Oh my God, peeps thought I was serious!

*snickers*

§pearhead
...no one believed you.

moonwalker741
omg it wuz a joke.....by readin the post u ppl made, i sense that no 1 has a sense of humor

super shadow GL
yo people lets talk anakin vs grevious

LordRevan
where did grivous come from? is he all machine or like darth vader?.I belive that anakin will fight grivous and win and than dooku come in and confronts Obi wan and Anakin.

Darth_Greg
That sounds pretty good. Annie and Obie against Grievous and winning. Dooku interupts the apparent victory leaving Obi alone with Grievous and Annie against Dooku. Annie wins, but Obie is losing when Annie returns to the battle front. Grievous doesn't like the 2 to 1 ratio, injures Obie and runs like heck. That could explain the Annie carrying Obie pic that is circulating.

The Ones
good idea

darktim1
yep anakin does fight general grievious but don't know how long.

spadesmamma61
aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh! please quit calling him Ani or worse yet Annie......that serious grates on my nerves..it's A N A K I N mad

cornponious
The sun'll come out... TOMORROW!

Bet your bottom dollar that.... tomorrow,

There'll be suuuun.

I can see annie singing this as he flies through space.

corn

Creechuur
The Sith'll come out tomorrow...
Bet your bottom credit that tomorrrrrrow, There'll be Sith!
The Sith Lords! The Sith Lords! I am now, a Sith Lord
The Jedi will finally pay!!!!

sick

§pearhead
messed okey

spadesmamma61
LOLOL HARD@ corn and creech

Sith Master X
That was good. rolling on floor laughing

SMX
cool

Darth_Greg
Looky, Looky! Sorry about that Annie thing. It takes too long to type out Anakin.
I'm a lazy, lazy man.
I'd elaborate, but ...... (see above).

LordRevan
do really he'll sing or just humm?

Creechuur
According to SS.com, the final fight scene between Anakin and Obi-Wan has been replaced with an extravagent musical number. The highlight will be the remaining Jedi doing a Rockettes-type kick line while Palpatine and Yoda bust some freestyle rapping. If youn thought Yoda was a good saber duelist, wait til you see him breakdance!

Word to your master!

cornponious
And the bald-headed Annie scenes will be played by none other than...

Albert Finney!

corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.