Ravens the Mystic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
hello I'm raven the mystic....I can answer all your questions with a free tarot reading...I can gaze into my Crystal ball and for-tell you future...ask me anything from love to work. anything at all. all for a low price of $5.99...Remember you can change the future wink

sniper
can you break a 7$ bill?

raven guardia
awwww let me see my child......* gazes into crystal ball* you will do so in one day.....now that will be $5.99

sniper
hands over the 7$ bill

Myth
You just got screwed Raven. $7 bills don't exist so it must be fake.

sniper
shhh!

JKozzy
Well, I have an 8 dollar bill! So there!

sniper
poohead!

JKozzy
happy

the Vee
isnt this a bit like that mysteries of the universe thread but with answers?

raven guardia
I didnt know there were any threads like this and yes I checked

okay next question

the Vee
erm whats the meaning of life? seriously.. from your point of view

raven guardia
well...honestly I believe we are hear for a reason. I mean...I think god but us hear to learn through experience. he just did not want us to be in heaven but to choose which path to follow. when I think about it I get to deep in to thought then I feel dizzy, I think am I really here is this really happing....good question....if you want a better answer I will have to think about then tell you.... smile *starts thinking*

the Vee
okay.. next question how long will you be thinking? confused

leatherface12
Sorry raven but you cant answer this. wink How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

raven guardia
well Vee it depends when I think about stuff like this I dwell on it till I can find a good reason or answer....hmmm I will think tonight in my room when I can concentrate and I will pm you or tell you when I find a good idea....by the way what makes you ask this? smile

raven guardia
well lf actually I can laughing out loud ...you see a wood chuck would chuck as much as wood as a chuck could, if a wood chuck could chuck wood. wink

the Vee
i ask because im curious.. also what if i say i dont beleive in god? im just trying to find as much reason for life as i can.. so far i got that nothing really matters and people miss this and end up doing things they hate.. i feel some gothic hippieness coming on

Blind-Enemy
how many pills a man can swallow before he dies???
sad

drunk_nazgul
Can you tell me whether or not I'll get into the Summertime Writers' Workshop this weekend?

raven guardia
awww, vee....please I'm not trying to push my views on you but I believe there is a god..I man else to do you explain every thing. the earth the stars....every thing the miracle of child birth...the miracle of prayer...god is every where. he is even in you smile...well I think on this and give you my reason. it may take a while but I PROMISE I will find a reason! ....and does something matter to you? if so then it matters and it matters to me! smile..

drunk_nazgul
... Will $5.00 get attention?

raven guardia
blid enemy....I have a feeling your upset....please I will not answer this question, I dont want you hurting your self....but I will help you and talk things out I'm always here to listen smile

raven guardia
sorry I had other customers....okay first what is this summertime writers workshop you speak of?...is it a writing workshop?..please explian and I will try and answer

Blind-Enemy
it's not what you're thinking raven

today i went to my spychiatrist and he told i was suicidal , wich is untrue because i'm NOT... then he gave me even more pills sad

raven guardia
awww *hugs* well...I believe you. I also feel maybe you should talk to your parents or a school guidance councilor....they will know how to help more then me. I dont how this guy got his job but I learned in Psychology that IF a person is suicidal asking them about it wont set off any plans or ideas they didnt have. and I honestly believe you have no plans or ideas. you Psychiatrist needs to go back to school. I just think you should talk to another Psychiatrist or guidance councilor.

drunk_nazgul
It's a writing workshop, yes. It lasts one week and it's about five counties away. My friends and I submitted our class essays for them to judge us and see if we're fit to meet some famous authors and work with them.
Will I be accepted?

Blind-Enemy
thnx darling
ravenlove u

raven guardia
awww, your so sweet! big grin

Matrix_Neo
"Helloooooooooooooo" said Neo

Matrix_Neo
"so whats my future??"

raven guardia
well....to be honest I'm not sure..but I DO actually own tarot cards and I can try and do a reading if you want me too wink

it all depends on how good your essay was compared to the many others who entered..remember loads of people probably tried....but you have just as a good of chance as any one else wink

raven guardia
well what do you want to know

the Vee
can i take that call? erm me thinks neos future is the matrix.. no?.. ermm well certainly you shall die.. but you will be really old and have a pet parrot named fred who will whistle Always look on the bright side of life by monty python

drunk_nazgul
You actually use the tarot cards! I want an actual reading!
I love this kind of stuff...

Matrix_Neo
"You suck I dont like you cheap Vee you just lie to get money" takes out two pistols and shoots Vee to death

raven guardia
I didnt use any for any of my furtunes here but I use them at home, for my own readings..okay tarot works best when that person is in the room because you must put your energy into the deck ( by touching it)..but I will try my hardest. I will ask the deck about a friend...whats your first name?

Matrix_Neo
Vlad

drunk_nazgul
NO! Mine is Natasha...

the Vee
*shock*
fine!!
*dies*
*gets back up*
stupid cheap props people.. stupid ketchup stains.. and hey my reading was FREE . And im just trying to free traffic up here
sorry to land on your turf raven guardia.. and hey who are you anyway.. youre like somesort of problem solving person.. amazing im loving what youre doing

raven guardia
lol thanx..its okay you can help.....I love to help people smile

raven guardia
okay..I use to have a friend named Natasha (but she moved) okay..I will do yuor reading. it will take me five mins at most ..I need to set up the deck ask the question etc....

Matrix_Neo
but what about mines sad

drunk_nazgul
I can wait...

poopie poopie poopie poopie NAR

Matrix_Neo
I HATE YOu takes out two pistols and shoots nazgul to death

raven guardia
NEO!!!! CUT IT OUT!

you are not getting a reading now!

raven guardia
okay dn I got the card and I will do the reading

Matrix_Neo
reloads his pistols....

the Vee
him and his pistols.. and why two? why not just one.. or three.. use some skill stick out tongue
Anyway im going to bed people.. you keep this thread open until i get back.. all the intresting stuff disappears overnight..

Matrix_Neo
Takes out a rifle

raven guardia
NEO CUT IT OUT

Matrix_Neo
Im not shooting anyone im just polishing my rifle!! sais Neo as he polishes his rifle..

drunk_nazgul
What's the reading?
Will it still cost 5 bucks?

raven guardia
okay dn I did a past present and future

Past - was the moon it means you were living in a vivid dream and imagtion this card also represents film work, writing fiction, or potery.

Present- was the four of cups it means emtional re- evualtion, you maybe feeling stress or depression...this card is full of emtion

future- Ace of cups (very good) this card is over flowing with love and creatvity is signifies joy, happiness, love and deep abiding friendships it also represents the well- springs of creatvity and self expression (this could me a form of writing)

I say you have a good chance...this was a very good reading smile

Matrix_Neo
What about my reading now?

drunk_nazgul
AW, cool!
Now I'm all happy... Thank you, Raven. That was cool. youpi

raven guardia
no problem dn smile

raven guardia
noe, no you are NOT getting a reading you were mean to dn

drunk_nazgul
Nazzies can't die stick out tongue We're already dead.

raven guardia
lol

Matrix_Neo
sad To DN Wait I never said anything to DN!!

Matrix_Neo
And gees I was just joking

raven guardia
neo, its okay.....just dont joke like that ith bothers me sad

what do you want to know?

Matrix_Neo
My future and present

drunk_nazgul
You didn't say it to me, but you tried to kill me. sad

I bet you'll come out of the reading being the same as before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

raven guardia
dn> lol

Neo> can I do you reading later..it takes a while....I need to set it up then do the reading then look up the interpretation

drunk_nazgul
How do you get the words to scroll? In sigs?

raven guardia
you put . then words you want.......then you end by

drunk_nazgul
Um, that's humiliatingly easy. embarrasment

raven guardia
lol

Raventheonly
Where will i be in ten years?

Matrix_Neo
Plz do mines!

raven guardia
KK I'm back.....

Raventheonly you will be in your dream job.

matrix neo...what do you want to know...before I do a reading I must know what you what want to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.