D.C. or Marverl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spicy_Mchaggis
hey everybody i just made my account like 3 minutes ago and i want to know what everyone thinks is better: marvel, or D.C.?
tell me what you think and why. Happy Dance

Austinzilla
Marvel because it has the three best characters: Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Silver Surfer

Spiderman_RJ
about batman they are already shooting th eCG FX scenes so it means that the new bat-ridiculous uniform is definitive :P blaaaahh

Austinzilla
what?

ScarletSpider
Marvel. 'Nuff said.

Arachnoidfreak
Chirstian Bale looks more like a serial killer than Bruce Wayne. he should stick with his f*cking psycho roles. and the costume does suck

Spicy_Mchaggis
i dont know what the hell that means but ill go with it.
see i am split between marvel and d.c. because i basically grew up reading d.c. from the time i was like 4, and im still going. I also like marvel because it has alot more charecters like: the punisher, spiderman, and silversurfer. d.c. has gotten alot more revenue and attention for movies and comics like: superman, batman, green lantern, and the flash. All i can say is, i just dont know which one i like better.

who?-kid
Marvel. Has the best heroes and villains.

A company that owns characters such as Spider-Man, Wolverine, dr. Strange, Thanos, Daredevil, Venom, Hulk, Thing and Dr. Doom (the ultimate villain as far i'm concerned) is simply the best smile.

VENOMfan
Marvel definetly appeal's to a vast audiance

Magee
marvel well basicaly, Thanos, what more can i say?? Happy Dance

Arachnoidfreak
I dunno about that. Marvel has a whole wave of comic book movies coming out, and they are expected to do waaay better than the DC movies. well, maybe with the exception of the first couple of Superman movies, and the first couple of Batman movies.

Asian Hulk
For Marvel and DC War.because Spidey,Hulk,Captain America,Daredevil and Venom and fight against Batman,Wonder Woman,Superman,Flash and Catwoman in this showdown.

Raventheonly
DC has more of my favorite caracters... i grew up on batman and superman... and i was never really a fan of spidey and the x-men, otherwise their biggest grossing characters for marvel.

Linkalicious
DC movies aren't really DC movies. They are picked up by Warner Brothers.

Marvel movies are actually produced by Marvel.

Arachnoidfreak
also true.

Gregory
I prefer DC. It has all my favorite characters (well, the Silver Surfer is pretty cool, too. Whereas I dislike a lot of important Marvel characters and groups--the X-Men don't interest me, and I hope that Captain America and the Hulk die.

Arachnoidfreak
yes! death to Captain America! chairaahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.