Character Enhancements: Hero's that eat metal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Galactus eats planets by converting them to energy.
Phoneix destroys life force as Dark Phoneix
Thanos is inorganic and would be my pick to start eating metal.
Wolverine with his bones and healing factor could probely get away with a little iron in his diet.
Silver Surfer, say in order to stay silver he has to start eating metal, sorta like Galactus has to eat planets.

ScarletSpider
No disrespect or anything...but what the hell are you smoking?

Arachnoidfreak
Phoenix eats stars. not "destroys life force"

and im just as curious as ScarletSpider....what are you smoking?

Maelstrom
What you don't think it would be cool to see Thanos chowing down on some train tracks or riping into a skyscraper for dinner

ScarletSpider
Lol, why do you ask? Do I have some sort of penchant for posting inanities that make it seem like I'm in some sort of drug induced stuppor?

Maelstrom
How bout this. Wolveine playing russian rollutte for lunch. He sticks a gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger, and swallows a bullet. With his healing factor he'd be ok.
I'd make a cool scene

Viper
....sure why not

SuperDarryl
I don't see how eating metal would reap any kind of benefit, or provide any kind of enhancment, or advantage. Strange posting, the only thing I can think of where someone hero or villan would be consuming metal is if he was a sentinel and melted the metal for some sort of energy. I dunno, this is a kind of strange thing to brain storm about.

SuperDarryl
And by the way, Thanos is cool the way he is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.