Super Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
if u can hav any superpower/s, wut would they be

flying and turn invisible any time i want

Buffy2
I donno I already have enough strength to kick all ass so I guess it would be mind reading

raven guardia
I would want to be able to do magic, be able to become invisible and read minds shifty

SeptemberRain
same

raven guardia
you they say great minds think alike

SeptemberRain
Too true

the Vee
hmm to be able to be invisible and really small. And maybe fly that would rule.
and the power to be funny that would really be cool,

Myth
I am Orgazmo The Ultimate!

Matrix_Neo
Power to move very fast and shoot beams out of hands and turn invisable.

Myth
Like I said, my power is for the ladies. naughty

Agent Elrond
shape shift, turn into anything, real or unreal, like a balrog.

punkyhermy
to have the ability to fly and be invisible

Sacrifise666
wolverines healing power and claws.

spidermans ability to climb walls.

morph into any animal or object.

LordMortis
energy manipulation, pretty much covers anything imaginable :P either that or shapeshifting.

Corran
I'd like to be able to walk into a house without being invited like them humans do.

starshine
I would like to breathe under water. That would be cool!

§pearhead
I'd want to solidify oxygen to make invisible walls. And I'd like to conduct electricity and send it through the air or ground to zap people.

DracotheDragon
Here's the one I like:

sadwalk

Emerald Maiden
I would like to be a Happy Dance

VENOMfan
I have the power to make an awsome quesadilla

drunk_nazgul
ROFLMAO!!!! laughing

Okay... I would have the power to see the future and call on nature for whatever good reason I can think of. big grin

Fallen Jedi
telepathy and telekinesis.

there are a few minds i wouldn't mind poking into... shifty

punkkaveman
flying and superstrengh and super wierdness

drunk_nazgul
One more thing: The powers to change form and control time. yes

Smiling_Sadly
dude, i already made one like this.....but wut the hell!

i would

1. blind u with super beauty
2. be super strong
3.and be able to fly!

Hat Trick
Here's the deal, me and my friends were sitting around the other day and the question popped up.

If i could have one power in the world what would it be?

I mean there are so many choices.

I think i'd have too go with telekinesis

How about you? And Why?

Austa Louego

Andrew and Duncan

XIA
immortality

Hat Trick
Not too shabby but one flaw ...what about growing old?

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Hat Trick
Here's the deal, me and my friends were sitting around the other day and the question popped up.

If i could have one power in the world what would it be?

I mean there are so many choices.

I think i'd have too go with telekinesis

How about you? And Why?

Austa Louego

Andrew and Duncan

If I could have one power it would have to be...

To make you disappear....j/kstick out tongue

I would love to fly and see the world

SlipknoT
The power to close stupid threads eek!

XIA
Originally posted by Hat Trick
Not too shabby but one flaw ...what about growing old?
dont care about that, just as long as i live forever

Hat Trick
Flying good choice i dunno about yours though slipknot.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by XIA
dont care about that, just as long as i live forever I would hate to live forever

Royal Knight
Originally posted by SlipknoT

laughing out loud as always for you slip

XIA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
example: this one

Arachnoidfreak
Omnipotence.

XIA
thats not a power, its a state of being

Mist
FLIGHT! TAKE OFF AND SPIT ON STUPID PEOPLE FROM ABOVE!!!

LLG
I would also like to have the ability to fly. This is my top choice.

Demarthl
control time

taft
the power to generate money shifty

Shadow Dragon
The only power I would want to have is to bring dragons into realty.

BakaXero
anything destructive!!!
so i can take over the world by threatening its leaders to hand it over or watch it being destroyed. I am but a simple being who would love to have a simple life big grin

lil bitchiness
The power to do Jedi Mind Tricks droolio

*waves hand around*

You all love and obay lil b!

Demarthl
i want you inside me no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The power to do Jedi Mind Tricks droolio

*waves hand around*

You all love and obay lil b!
i may obey you but only cause im afraid of you...you cant make me love you.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BakaXero
i may obey you but only cause im afraid of you...you cant make me love you. What IS it with you and being afraid of me? Why? Im actually, out of all the globals, the most leniant when it comes to banning. I can count all the people I banned and tell you if that will make you feel any better...(or worse, i dont know)

Demarthl
he likes being domineered

RogueGambitdare
Man that is sick.
I would have Rogue's power, even if it is a cuse.

lil bitchiness
What IS it with you and being afraid of me? Why? Im actually, out of all the globals, the most leniant when it comes to banning. I can count all the people I banned and tell you if that will make you feel any better...(or worse, i dont know)

127 permanatly.

But those were all spammers, socks and constant trouble makers huh you aint a constant trouble maker.

Demarthl
the power droolio

XIA
Originally posted by Demarthl
i want you inside me no expression
Im confused, are you a boy or girl? confused

Mist
the power to make a lightsaber......teach all those damn fools at my old school.....suck my saber retard.....

silver_tears
The ability to fly, the ability to shape shift, the ability to heal self, or invisibility, I'd put the last one to good use ninja

ms_erupt
I'd want to be able to control people's thoughts and actions. Very nice.

psycix
I wanna be telepathic... eek!

BakaXero
127 permanatly.

But those were all spammers, socks and constant trouble makers huh you aint a constant trouble maker.
messed

bilb
Jedi Mind Trick, definitely!

s|m
telepathy cool
or teleportation, to dissapear in those awkward moments.

Ketchuptome
I want the power of elasticity.
U no.Like Mr.Fantastic

Maya Zurak
telekinesis
psychokinesis

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/klatch.gif
mahahaha!

Seyo Kane
Teleportation, like Son Gokuh when he returned from Namek :P

But telekinesis and control over time had to be sooo cool

RogueGambitdare
I'm stickin' with Rogue's powers.
That way I can have any other power I want.

Sun Ce
The DarkSide of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be Unnatural stick out tongue

XIA
yay darkside! big grin

Clavis
bolts of lightning happy

*watching grease*

Sun Ce
Originally posted by XIA
yay darkside! big grin u know it wink

Grip power liek darth vaders, and lightning, well no more needs to be said lol, its awesomeness...

XIA
lol, Id want the power to move things with my mind and lightning (If i couldnt have invulnerability) eek!

Clavis
eek! we could team up and form an organisation that fights crime eek!

Reborn Again
Heal

Clavis
nah that wouldnt be fun during battle erm

Loving_Daniel11
The power to transport from here to my BF's house :P

speiderman
I would want to be able to have the ability to control fire with my hands and not get hurt. And manipulate it.

GoodiesGirl
Mine would be: Immortality,foresight,mind reading,and the ability to heal.

emerald_jewel07
Mind reading, teleporting, telekinesis, and invisbility

§P0oONY
All of them... erm

PrinceofBlades
I would probably be blind, but have exceptional hearing. Like dare devil. I would be able to self heal. And carry around and know how to wield those blades Kroenen held in hell boy. *THe dude with the two spinning blades. He was awsome cool *

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I would probably be blind, but have exceptional hearing. Like dare devil. I would be able to self heal. And carry around and know how to wield those blades Kroenen held in hell boy. *THe dude with the two spinning blades. He was awsome cool *
Definitely. I think what's her face in Soul Calibur 2 used those too. Also want to know how to knife-fight as well as Leon Kennedy.

I would also want incredible reflexes and the ability to control force lightning. Better than crazy-ass Sidious, even Yoda.

GCG
Shapeshifting through PCs

lamo

GoodiesGirl
I would also have the ability to cast painful and sorrowful images into the enemy's head

DarkCanadian
And I would want Cortana. She'll teach the hackers out there the real meaning of the word "hack".

Malicious bastards.

impchimp
Originally posted by GCG
Shapeshifting through PCs

lamo
laughing out loud
invisibility, immunity, telekinesis, and premonitions.

DarkCanadian
I definitely don't think foresight and premonitions is a good idea; you don't mess with fate.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
And I would want Cortana. She'll teach the hackers out there the real meaning of the word "hack".

Malicious bastards.

Lucky for us both, I like crazy. I'd like to fight with master chief though. (Not even one page and we're already going off topic)

DarkCanadian
I'd want to be a Spartan too.
With a hacking-based AI like Cortana. She cracked the Covenant Holy City in a coupla moments.

PrinceofBlades
I'd want to be a Spartan too.
With a hacking-based AI like Cortana. She cracked the Covenant Holy City in a coupla moments.

I don't know, they have a pretty good communication defense and relay survey's. It would probably take a few minutes. The covenant may be beasts but they aren't barbaric.

hotsauce6548
Every single last one.

DarkCanadian
Hah, their security systems are so adamant; not even a rock can float within a jump of the city and be vaporized. Ships coming in have to use special authorization codes(updated hourly) and if theyre a nanosecond too late their vaporized too.

Ironically, they weren't expecting their most hindering opponent to be beamed right into the lion's den by a slimy giant THING.

impchimp
I definitely don't think foresight and premonitions is a good idea; you don't mess with fate.
but then i could save ppls lives if evil ppl change the present!i've been watching wayy 2 much charmed!!!i'd also like 2 talk 2 animals.

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by impchimp
but then i could save ppls lives if evil ppl change the present!i've been watching wayy 2 much charmed!!!i'd also like 2 talk 2 animals.
And I've been watching way too much Final Destination.

Red Superfly
Flight, invulnerability, uber strength and speed.

You'd never lose.

-Funky Punk-
i would fly like a bird into the ..

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Flight, invulnerability, uber strength and speed.

You'd never lose.

I don't know, I think uber strength is a weakness in it of itself...

DarkCanadian
Yeaha, you pat your kid on the back and end up paralyzing him from the chest down. And all you can say is "Oops."

PrinceofBlades
laughing out loud so true...

DarkCanadian
erm

PrinceofBlades
HEY IT IS no expression

black robb
the power to make out with Angelina Jolie

Red Superfly
Yeaha, you pat your kid on the back and end up paralyzing him from the chest down. And all you can say is "Oops."

Obviously my kid would inherit my powers.

GuitarBunny
Mine would be: the ability to change the indecent exporsure law embarrasment

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
Mine would be: the ability to change the indecent exporsure law embarrasment

YOu can do that with out super powers, vote PoB for president...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by GoodiesGirl

Elasticity,100+ Class strength and immortality.

GuitarBunny
YOu can do that with out super powers, vote PoB for president... you got my vote big grin

PrinceofBlades
you got my vote big grin

Yes, now only the mojority left, and I can run for president...

GuitarBunny
Yes, now only the mojority left, and I can run for president... but there has to be some appilcation to sign (coz old people shouldn't run around naked) sick

PrinceofBlades
but there has to be some appilcation to sign (coz old people shouldn't run around naked) sick

Right, I'll sneak into congress disguised as an adult. Become president, pass a law that states anyone acceptable can become president. And then pass the Law of Indecent Exposure. With the application of course...

GuitarBunny
Brilliant big grin

PrinceofBlades
I know, I'll need a first lady shifty

GuitarBunny
I believe you already have one roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrinceofBlades
Not anymore no

GuitarBunny
what happened?

PrinceofBlades
Didn't work out...

GuitarBunny
oh sorry then

PrinceofBlades
oh sorry then

Don't worry about it. THat's why I took time off from KMC...

GuitarBunny
Don't worry about it. THat's why I took time off from KMC...

hmm.....no wonder

PrinceofBlades
Well its all under water under the bridge now. I gtg C~ya hug

GuitarBunny
Bye hug

Gen. Grevious
Hi everybody!

sexylexy32
I'd have to say I'd like the powers of invisibility, to have x-ray vision, and to know what others are saying inside their minds before they say it.

Fellatio
The power of suduction... shifty

Oh wait I have that one already! big grin

GuitarBunny
no doubt about it stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. Uber regeneration would be good, as well as telepathy and telekinesis. And I would like Dr. Octopus mechanical arms from Spiderman 2.

And of course long life, maybe to the point of being immortal (if not it's time for a Liche upgrade)

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by GoodiesGirl

I would have the power of necromancy,sorcery,teleportation,mindreading,congu
ring,the ability to control the weather etc everthing that aloows me to hold the world to randsom

Grand Moff Gav,
no no id be Inspector Gadget

"GO GO Gadget Copter"

X-43D
What are the superabilities that you would want?

My choice would be:

1. Mental communication of information: Sort of like telepathy. People can communicate by speaking (voice) and writing. With this ability it's possible to communicate information mind to mind by means other than the 5 classical senses. It is a form of extra-sensory perception.

2. Mediumship: The ability to see and communicate with the dead.

3. Clairvoyance: The ability to gain information about an object, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, a form of extra-sensory perception. Star McAdams can do this in Lois & Clark. For example she can know who a phone call is for or who the caller is without picking up the phone. She is also omni-linguismic.

4. Invisibility: The ability to turn myself invisibile by neither reflecting nor absorbing (also called transparency) light or by emitting or reflecting light outside the wavelength range of visible light.

5. Phasing: Phasing is the ability to pass through solid matter. Phasing could also make you invulnerable if you could phase through the objects who want to harm you.

6. Illusions projection: Like Baron Sunday does in Lois & Clark. The ability to project illusions to people's minds and make their illusions a reality.

7. Invulnerablity: The ability to be invulnerable to injury and disease. Sort of like Superman's or Doomsday invulnerability. This ability is also related to superstrength. A very dense atomic structure could make you invulnerable. A force field or aura around your body could also make you invulnerable too.

8. Teleportation: Even better than flight. The ability to be where i want when i want.

Outbound
superman is best superhero ever he has no weekness accept kriptonite but can only get 2 krypon by flying n no1 else can fly so no1 else can get teh kriptonite so superman can win against any1 even batman bcuz batman doesnt hav ne powers accept flying wich he does with a cape so he can fly away and fite crime.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by X-43D
What are the superabilities that you would want?

My choice would be:

1. Mental communication of information: Sort of like telepathy. People can communicate by speaking (voice) and writing. With this ability it's possible to communicate information mind to mind by means other than the 5 classical senses. It is a form of extra-sensory perception.

2. Mediumship: The ability to see and communicate with the dead.

3. Clairvoyance: The ability to gain information about an object, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, a form of extra-sensory perception. Star McAdams can do this in Lois & Clark. For example she can know who a phone call is for or who the caller is without picking up the phone. She is also omni-linguismic.

4. Invisibility: The ability to turn myself invisibile by neither reflecting nor absorbing (also called transparency) light or by emitting or reflecting light outside the wavelength range of visible light.

5. Phasing: Phasing is the ability to pass through solid matter. Phasing could also make you invulnerable if you could phase through the objects who want to harm you.

6. Illusions projection: Like Baron Sunday does in Lois & Clark. The ability to project illusions to people's minds and make their illusions a reality.

7. Invulnerablity: The ability to be invulnerable to injury and disease. Sort of like Superman's or Doomsday invulnerability. This ability is also related to superstrength. A very dense atomic structure could make you invulnerable. A force field or aura around your body could also make you invulnerable too.

8. Teleportation: Even better than flight. The ability to be where i want when i want.

So pretty much every super-power? Why not just list the 2-3 you forgot and make it complete?

stick out tongue

The obvious answer is something reality manipulation, which basically makes your every thought into existence.

Neo Darkhalen
Oooh nice.

DarkC
To turn into a Super Saiyan. F***, who wouldn't want that shit?

Mairuzu
This is probably the bagillionth super power thread ha-son

fly

leonheartmm
imortality/ability to molecularly hold my body together. ability to heal others with my blood. ability to perceive practically everything physical and spiritual going on around me{including what people are thinking at some level}. precognition of any significant events. super fast reflexes and reaction speed. dimensional travel outside time.

X-43D
I think i will also add light manipulation. Light manipulation is the ability to manipulate photons. This ability actually contains several abilities:

A. The ability to absorb, store and process light and use the energy to fly even at the speed of light.

B. The capability of manipulating light externally to create brilliant concussive blasts, focused columns of radiant heat, lasers, holograms and even solid light constructs as well as render yourself invisible.

C. The ability of converting your body completely into light energy. No physical harm can come to you in this form.

D. The ability to turn your body into a living laser light.

Barker
Searched and this was the first relevant thread I found.

I want to be invisible. no expression

StarCraft2
Semi Immortality

My body dies. I become a ghost/sprit to wander around respawn body. I respawn at another place at will with memory/skills intact. Body stops aging at age 28. I can respawn as 18-28 year old body. Immune to all disease. but not to pain.

marwash22
immortality.
eternal youth.
shapeshifting.
enhanced intelligence.

i pretty much wanna be The Doctor.

marwash22
Originally posted by leonheartmm
imortality/ability to molecularly hold my body together. ability to heal others with my blood. ability to perceive practically everything physical and spiritual going on around me{including what people are thinking at some level}. precognition of any significant events. super fast reflexes and reaction speed. dimensional travel outside time. Doctor Manhattan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.