Emz Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie_123
Ur all rong, well 1 of u iz actually pretty damn close 2 being rite. She usez 2 e-mail addyz, 1 of which iz [email protected]
The other 1 iz her new address and I wldn't completely ruin her privacy, so I'm only telling you tht 1. Beleve me or dnt beleve me, I really aint bothered, juz thot I'd try n help! E-mail her and c wot u think. And she really does love hearing 4rm her fanz. I dnt no Emma personally, but my best frendz mother iz cuzinz with Emma's mother if tht makez sense!

HP4eva
Hey,
This may sound weird but i look exacly like Emma! Everyone says so! I even talk with a little british accent! I'ts true Beleve it or NOT! I memorized every line from the 1st n 2nd move and the comercials for the 3rd!Do you have tickets to see the new HP movie ? I do I have a great seat!

celestial_moon
ok this thread is kinda pointless. there is already a thread about the three actors.

its_magic
its piontless now u jixned lol rolling on floor laughing big grin

punkyhermy
em watson rocks....NOT!

*Georgina_A*
Like Celestial said, this is pointless. You already have a thread about her e-mail addy why make another??

Phoe, AA, please close this...

frodo_dude
yeah...

Elondra
Your thread was closed because it was pointless.
Why did you start another one?

I wish I had mod powers

Tassie
Dan, Rupert and Emma- Official Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t26287.html

PLEASE, ^^THAT is the thread for the actors
Anything else, unrelated to hp, concerning the actors, belong in the Celebrity forum
Otherwise, this forum is basically for the hp Movies and Books, only to a certain extent is it about the actors
And threads asking for actors' email addresses are considered pointless, and will be closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.