Spy cookies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
okay i have aim.. and like on aim i know that your conversations are stored to a cookie.. well my parents decied to look at it.. and they thought that me and my friends were going to meet some guy that we met on the internet at the shopping mall.. wtf that is soo stupid.. and now they dont trust me.. and i want to figure out how to delete those cookies? does anyone know how? that would be a great help!
thanks

SeptemberRain
cant u go to your tools menu, then internet options,to delete files and cookies

VallejoKid707
Sometimes I save my convos if I have a interesting one or if i get in a fight with someone.

Corran
Damn I thought I could get some sort of chocolate chip cookie, sorry wrong sort of cookie.

frodo_dude
LOL

frodo_dude
i do know what u mean NoTNxSsUx17 but i don't know how to delete them and unfortunatly septemberain my bloody computer is in chnese mad and i don't understand i only gude myself by the pictures LOL

Korri
cookies? eek!

Kaleanae
Chinese computers and cookies eek!

Sauron
laughing laughing laughing
best laugh i have had all day

Fire
I still dont get why ppl generaly have this thing from "ooh now my kid is going to meet someone they met online, he or she must be a pervert ooh no I can't allow it blablablabla"

Such BS I've met tons of ppl IRL who I have met online damn most of my best friends are ppl I've met like that

SeptemberRain
thats cool

crazy_c
delete the conversations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.