your favourite tv shows from 80'S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
if u ask me 80's was the best decade for shows.

shows that u might consider 'CHEESY' now but they rocked back then

knight rider, street hawk, AUTOMAN( man that was really corny) the a-team, macgyver, really cool shows, BUT MY FAVOURITE SHOW FROM THE 80'S AND PERHAPS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE IS

AIRWOLF!!! does n e 1 remember that show? THAT ROCKED SO MUCH!!!! THE BLACK HELICOPTER WITH SUPERSONIC SPEEDS and built in firepower weapons( i know it may sound corny or unnelievable) but to this day i love that show. really 1 of a kind, the helicopter was way ahead of its time and the character STRING FELLOW HAWKE, the pilot of airwolf, overall combined into an explosive show

so what r ur favourite shows from the 80's

shellie
i loved tv in the 80s . my favorite shows were knight rider & the a-team . i never missed an episode . kit was the coolest car . who wouldnt want kit as there own . i also think that was david hasselhauf (ms) at his best . he wasnt as good in baywatch . lets face it ppl didnt watch baywatch to see him . the a-team was another great show . i couldnt tell you who my favorite character was because they were all great . the a-team rocked.

sup3r_m4rio
Definatley the SUPER MARIO SUPER SHOW!

shake zula
eek! AIRWOLF!!! that helicopter is bad a$$! k.i.t.t. ain't got nothin' on that bad boy... granted he was a pontiac. but still, airwolf rules all!

SeptemberRain
the A-TEAM!!!!

roundisfunny
I didn't start watching it until the early 90's, but "MacGyver" was my bread and butter for many a year.

In their primes, I watched "The A-Team", "The Incredible Hulk", "The Dukes of Hazzard", "Little House on the Prairie", "Diff'rent Strokes", "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century", "The Love Boat" and "Fantasy Island" (though we're getting into serious 70's territory here). When I hit my late teens/early twenties, I saw a few reruns of these shows, and began to wonder what I ever saw in any of them.

moonwalker741
ummm i like the show ' I Love The 80's '

alic88
cool Happy Dance

chico
My favorite show from the 80's was "What's Happening" with Roger, Rerun, Dee Dee and all the gang. I can still hear that theme song like it was yesterday. I wonder if they show it in reruns (pun unavoidable) anywhere?

I also liked A team and Knight Rider and never missed an episode of MacGyver (the man could make an assault rifle out of and bungy cord and a piece of bubble gum)

Honorable Mentions: Fantasy Island, Love Boat, Punky Brewster, and Dukes of Hazard.

just a side note I used to watch this music video show on TBS here in the states called "Chartbusters" on friday nights It was always followed by "Night Tracks". Man I loved that as a kid our smalltown cable company didn't have MTV at the time and that was the closest i got. Just wondering if anyone remembered that.

shellie
i do remember chartbusters & nighttracks . i had forgot about those two shows . u r right they were pretty good .

SlipknoT
You guys are forgetting Alf!!!

Zebra 3
Very few 80s TV shows I even bothered with, that said, my favourite would have to be FOX's Married with Children.

WindDancer
Most of my favorite shows of the 80's have already mention. I will just add Shogun to the list.

Kaleanae
The Quantum Leap (1989)
The Wonder Years (1988)
Roseanne

These are from the 80 but I saw the episodes during the 1990s - reruns-

crazykt818
i love the wonder years with a passion!!!! I know the whole theme song. what would you do if i sang out of tune, would u stand up and walk out on me. Lend me ur ears and ill sing u a song and ill try not to sing out of key. lol sry ill stop there.

SpikeSpiegel
Quantum Leap
Sliders (I think that was 80's)

Darth Vicious
Airwolf, The A-team, KNight Rider, McGuyver, Quantum Leap, Sliders came in the 90's

eleveninches
Transformers
Quantum Leap
A-Team
Incredible Hulk

qgumieny
hey everyone, when i was growing up, i remember a show which was like a time travel show, the main actors were i guy and a boy i think, i cant remember specificy casue it wasnt on for very long but i wanna say was called something like voyager, or voyagers

but i gotta say that was an awsome show as was airwolf and automan

Royal Knight
Cheers

D-Double
Transformers! Yeah!
Three's Company
Manimal
Different Strokes

J-Unit
Knight Rider Was Nice

EOWYN3
GI Joe, The Greatest American Hero, Facts of Life

Jackie Malfoy
They are the "Mario Brothers supershow!" and "Zelda" and "The Popeye hour!"Those were great times!
There were also "TaleSpin" "Duck Tales" and "Chip and Dale" and that is all I could remember right now!See you around!JM Happy Dance

Mr Parker
I never saw those shows you mentioned in their primes but yeah I got to see them in reruns and really liked them in the 80's.They were The Incredible Hulk.Loved the show,Bill Bixby was my favorite actor of all time.also saw Buck Rogers in the 25th century in reruns.shows that were in their primes that I really enjoyed were also Tour of duty and Macgyver and Riptide.another great show.

Mr Parker
You said it Baby.Airwolf was so awesome.thats one of my faves of all time.That copter is like my hero.I'll take that copter over Kitt in a minute.yeah I wacthed Knight ridder once in a while only because of the car.I did not like David Hasselhoff though.thought he was too arrogant on that show.

Mr Parker
Another one I really liked that I forgot to mention was HARDCASTLE AND MCCORMICK.

Jedi Priestess
Dynasty and Dallas yes

wicker_man
A-Team
The Fall Guy
& loads of British comedies

eleveninches
Transformers,
more than meets the eye.
Transformers,
RObots in disguise.

Mr Parker
Oh yeah.I totally forgot about THE FALL GUY AND THREE'S COMPANY.Never missed those shows.Especially loved THE FALL GUY.

CherryPie
I was dead!

mc pee pants
soundwave totally bad @ss cartoon! the energon piece of sh!t they have now is just too unbearable.

eleveninches
QUANTUM LEAP big grinbig grinbig grin

kanis
alien Knightrider, airwolf and the A team they were the best shows of the eighties especially airwolf which had owned every helicopter or plane that went up against it, and the combat system for it was amazing.

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see I love the show "Save by the bell" from the eightys and it is still on tv.I miss it through since I am at school when it is on.NUTS!I think I seen all the shows and know all the lines!
They should make more shows of it.I mean beside the Collage years acouse!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.