KOTOR: Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
Do you think they should make KOTOR a straight to video movie or made for t.v?

<<Solo>>
Really gay Idea I'd rather them put it into Theatres.

punkkaveman
Well they wouldn't put it in theaters. I am just being realistic.

Creechuur
Square should do it as a full length CGI movie, then you wouldn't have to worry about finding actors that resemble the games characters.

How would you do it in one movie though? Its a pretty long game.

Cyclops
There are a lot of parts of this game that do not necessarily need to be in a movie based upon itself.

LanİeWindu
Only the main focal points of the game, plus it could be a 2 parter or more.

Or a new story line based on the characters of KOTOR.

LordRevan
i sould just stay as it is

Darth Revan
KOTOR has a really good storyline, IMO it would make a really good movie... But we all know that game based movies generally suck so I would hate to see that happen to such a great game

Lurik
They wouldn't be able to make a movie exactly out of the game, though. It would ruin the experience.

LordRevan
it could be a movie. it does have a good story line. Yea it WOULD ruin the experience as you said Lurik.

Ushgarak
Meh, it's a so-so storyline, and it would not suit well to film.

Cyclops
It could, but why would you want to make a movie when it is already a game though? It has been done.

Julie
If I ever get the time...perhaps I'll write a short screen play about it...that would be good practice for me and loads of fun to boot...

punkkaveman
^^^that would be a good idea

cookies2006
i would like to c it...kotor is probably the thing i like best about sw...i love it...but the problem would be making the main character...cuz every1 who played the game it was a different person..who should choose who the main character is?????plus how many more movies of it would there b..i mean kotor2 is cumin out soon...very soon

WindDancer
I like the story in KOTOR more than Episode II. So, yeah! Straigth to TV or Video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.