Resident Evil Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sup3r_m4rio
Ok here's the story: We al lstart on this island called Iris. It's a small island off the coast of California and it's used mostly for Umbrella business. All the umbrella employees live on this island, so there's a fairly big city on it. (so it's really just a city on a secluded island) The game begins in the first stages of a T-Virus outbreak, so only about a 4th of the population is infected. To begin please state:

Name:
Appearence(a discription):
Items:

Playing Tyrants and other monsters is ok, but let's try to keep it at a minimum. We don't want a game just full of Tyrants walking around killing each other.

OK! I hope this works.... I'll start!

NAME:Chris Okamuro
APPEARENCE: -Chris is about 5'11. He has blonde streaked hair. He wears a Red Hoodie and some baggy jeans.-
ITEMS: Pocketknife, Cell Phone, Palm Pilot

1-winged angel
Name: Eddie Darkhart
Appearence: Black Boots, Leather Jacket, White Shirt, Black Pants
Items: First-Aid Kit, Mobile Phone, iPod

i luv resident evil i cant wait till the second movie

1-winged angel
my first-aid kit, is like an survival kit, pick locks, mirror, pocket knife, and all that junk, torch, and sugar and gum, i really have one that i take every where

Fallin Angel
is this like resident evil outbreak , anyways i want to join lol

Name: Alyssa Hamalton
Appearence: long blonde hair , wears a blue tank top, jeans, and a leather jacket
Items: Stun gun , first aid kit, cell phone, combat knife

1-winged angel
~i dont think we have gns untill the zombies are freed~

Fallin Angel
~ the stun gun is a tasser~

1-winged angel
~ok, this rp is gonna be great~

XornonJay
Name: Drake Holden
Appearence: 6'1, one green and one blue eye, just above shoulder length wavy blonde hair; surfs, so he's very tan and built
Items: cell phone and a SOG knife

1-winged angel
Chris Okamuro
Eddie Darkhart
Alyssa Hamalton
Drake Holden

what a great wide range of names we have here

Red_Drake
Xornon STOLE MY NAME!!!!! Oh well...

Name: Kazumi Kato
Occupation: IPD officer (Iris Police Department if you don't know)
Appearance: 2 meters tall and wears the same kind of clothes as Leon but with IPD instead of RPD.
Items: Walk-Talk, Cell Phone, 9mm pistol with 13 bullets (He's a cop after all), hand cuffs, and a club.

1-winged angel
so thats 5 ppl i wonder when we start

kimahri03
name:john beck

Fallin Angel
your missing your appearence and items

Jerico
Name: Chris Jerico
Occupation: Student, Army Reservist (He has experience of firearms and some survival skills but no real expertise)
Appearence: 6'0, of only an average build with light brown hair, has a small scar on his upper right cheek, he is wearing his boots with jeans and a shirt on
Items: Wallet, Keyring

kimahri03
name:john beck

Appearence:black hair blue eyes 6ft muscular body hes wearing police uniform

iterms:Colt Python,with loads of bullets

Stormy Day
namemessedtormy
occupation:student who came to the island on a trip with his now zombie parents.
survival skills:Been boxing since he was 5 hes really good.
appearance:4'5 had black hair muscular.I wearing tan dickies and a tanktop with brown boots.
itemsstick out tongueocket knife,wallet with 10 dollars,a paper clip and some cookies.

XornonJay
Hey, I've used it before in some other threads too. But since I know you use it every other thread you've posted in, and b/c i'm a good guy, I'll let you have it, lol. My characters new name is Mike Holden.

Red_Drake
Nah don't bother, I just like to tease people laughing

XornonJay
ok...but seriously, if you want it, its no problem, just let me know so i know my name is changed.

Red_Drake
Nah that's okay, really, Kazumi is a fine name (my real name too xP)

1-winged angel
Chris Okamuro
Eddie Darkhart
Alyssa Hamalton
Drake Holden
Kazumi Kato
Chris Jerico
John Beck

wow we have alot and Stormy u need a last name, and stormy isnt really a name

§H@Ñ€
Name: Shane McGovern
Appearence(a discription): 6'2ft and about 195 lbs. He is wearing dark kaiky shorts, addidas tennis shoes, a dark green & dark yellow (goldish) polo shirt, and has a hemp necklace. He has brown hockey hair and brown eyes. He is a far/normal build.
Items: Cell Phone, pocket full of change, and a belt (he is wearing it)

Stormy Day
Ill stick with Stormy wink

1-winged angel
well whats ur last name stormy

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Yay resident evil!~

Name: Lisa Woodham.
Features: Long brown hair, blue eyes, slinglit top, jeans and black boots, black gloves.
Items: Very good at karate, pocket knife, and a torch.

Stormy Day
I dont have a last name

Freddy_vs_Jason
How about we get this started?

Lisa walked through the desserted ghost town. Windows of near-by buildings were smashed and blood was smeared everywhere. Lisa remembered nothing, not even her name or were she lived, nothing except waking up in the back of a truck a couple of streets away. She got the creepy feeling she was being watched.....she slowly reached for her pocket knife which was attached to her belt.

Red_Drake
~Well why not?~

Kazumi awoke, he had been uncouncious since the explosion of a gas station, luckily he was caught only by the strong wind that sweeped the area surrounding it launching him against the wall, he checked his equipment and tried o call the station without luck, he wandered the town which was strangely quiet, a little too quiet...

kimahri03
john woke up out side the police station and he went inside to see what went on but no one was in there all he could see is dead cops

1-winged angel
The doors of the elevator were pushed open by Eddie, he was on the ground floor, he walked out side, not a trase of life any where, he walked towards the police station.

1-winged angel
he walked into the police station, he saw dead bodies and John

kimahri03
what the hell has gone on here "said john"

1-winged angel
"i dont know, i woke up in an elevator, then I thought the police could tell me whats going on" replied Eddie

kimahri03
i know were they keep the guns in that room over there"said john"

1-winged angel
Eddie went in the room, and got two automatic hand guns, he put them in his belt, "does the phone work" he asked

kimahri03
not checked it yet,john walked in the room and picked his own gun the colt python and put it in his gun holder

1-winged angel
"should we go look for some people?" Eddie said

kimahri03
yeah we should look for people "said john"

1-winged angel
The two walk out of the station, its getting dark, Eddie turns on his torch.

kimahri03
the city is a mess john said as there walking

1-winged angel
suddenly, they heard some say "STARS"

kimahri03
whats that "john said"

1-winged angel
"i dont know" replied Eddie

Red_Drake
Kazumi made his way to the station, holding his 9mm ready to shoot, on the way he finds a dead body, severely savaged near the station, he check on it to see what had caused it.
Several parts of the body were roughly bitten off, some of the internal organs were severly damaged by some kind of animal with sharp fangs, the head had been cuted off and wasn't far from the body itself, near him he could hear the sound of footsteps, but... not commom footsteps... they seemed to make an additional noise... the noise of a claw hiting the floor, Kazumi turned around but saw nothing, the footsteps were gone and everything went silent, he tried to call the station with his radio again hoping someone would answer.

1-winged angel
Eddie and John turned around, the saw a monster, wearing black leather, boots, bazooka and his skin was red and looked like it was burnt, he shot at them, but they dodged it.

Red_Drake
"Come on damnit answer someone!" he said frustrated, as no one answered he gave up making his way to the station again leaving the corpse behind, he opens the front door seeing some kind of monster in black with a Bazzoka, he aims his 9mm "IPD! Drop your weapon now!" he says, still not knowing what the hell it was

1-winged angel
the monster turns around, he runs at Kazumi and smacks him with his bazooka, the monster keeps running out of their sight.

Red_Drake
"Ungh!" he's thrown to the side, droping his gun and falling uncouncious

1-winged angel
Eddie got up and helped Kazumi, "are you ok?" Eddie asked

Red_Drake
"Ungh... ow!" he rubs his head with a expression of pain "Damn.... what was that thing?" he asks and tries to get up but still a bit dizzy and acting a little like he's drunk

1-winged angel
"i dont know, i woke up in an elevator, went to the police, John gave me some guns, and then that thing attacked" Eddie replied

Red_Drake
"The hell...?" he says as he sees the police station almost empty save for their presence there "What in the world is happening to this town?" he says as he get the 9mm he had dropped

1-winged angel
"i have no clue" Eddie replied, "but we were gonna look for some people"

Red_Drake
"Hell... anyways... I think I have something useful we may be able to use in my locker... I'll go get it, you guys can go ahead if you'd like, here takes this radio, we can talk this way too" he says giving Eddie and his friend a radio and walking off to the locker room

1-winged angel
"I'll wait for you here" Eddie replies ~after all, he is only 16 and a student, nt very strong~

Fallin Angel
Alyssa woke up feeling a little dizzy at first but she was fine , she sat up and looked around but it was too dark , she felt around until she found a flash light and used it , it turned out she was in the back of a van " how did i get here " , she looked around the van a little more and found a combat knife , she reconized it caused it belonged to her brother " could my brother be here" she grabed the knife and put it in a shief and put it on her belt . Alyssa opened the doors of the van and found nothing more then a desserted down " where is everbody .... HELLO!" she yelled out but no answer, she spotted a cafe with its lights on and wondered if anyone is inside. she got inside and closed the door behind her " hello , is anyone there...." she looked around , everything looked ordinary so far. But she then jumped when she heared a bang come from a door across from her, Alyssa slowly walked towards it , she grabbed the knife just in case " is someone there ..." she grabed the knob and quickly opened it and a broom fell , she sighed with relief as she looked at the broom , she then looked back up at the closet and saw a man all bloody and some of his skin missing looking at her. The zombie grabbed her and pushed her onto the ground and her knife flew out of her hand and slide somewhere . Alyssa held the zombie back from bitting her with her arm but he was getting closer , she used her other arm to reach her stun gun and switched it on " get the hell off of me..." she put the stun gun to its head and started shocking it till its grip loseing on her and she pushed it off and backed away and quickly grabbed her knife and got into ready for it if it gets back up.
~srry for the long intro hehe~

1-winged angel
Eddie heard the comotion "i will be right back" he said to john, he ran towards the sound, poened the door to the cafe and said "are you all right?"

Fallin Angel
Alyssa was surprised by Eddie and she almost cut him but she stopped herself in time " oh , i'm sorry, i thought u were one of them... " she lowed her guard

Stormy Day
Storm was walking on the island.He had been for hours.He remembered waking up to his parents in his room hovering above his head waiting for him to wake up.He remembered his parents telling him before they went out that night that they where going to test the t-virus and its cure.After they became zombies he geussed they tore out of the testing facility and came to make him a zombie too.He didnt know much about why his parents where here only that they where testers for a virus.He walked in the jungle right now carry a pocket knife waiting to attack anyone or anything that approached.

kimahri03
john got his colt out and shot at the monster and hit one in its neck

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Kimahri03 could you please put what you say in speech marks? it's just getting a little too confusing....~

Lisa withdrew her pocket kife, searching around for any sign of life. Bits of paper were blowing everywhere in the cool wind. Lisa picked up the nearest one and tarced it with her eyes, It was some sought of town map. Her eyes fell-upon the police station. She folded it up and put it in her pocket, she might find some answers at the police station. Lisa slwoly set off in search the the Police station, keeping an eye out for any sign of movement.

Red_Drake
Kazumi walked thru the station towards the locker room, he almost puked as he saw a corridor covered in cops innards and blood, on the wall, the floor and even the ceiling, he made his way to his locker and opened it picking his belt a small back pack and bullets for his 9mm, he also took his Benelli shotgun and some bullets, he forced open all the other lockers looking for something useful, finding only a M79 Flare signal, it could either call for help or blow a zombies head, he called Eddie using the radio "Eddie, Eddie come in over" he said hoping he heard

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lisa finally reached the door of the Police station. "Hello!?" she yelled. Lisa slowly walked into the main office. The sight that she saw was so horrible it made her vomit all over the floor. A cop presummed dead had great chunks missing from his skin. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGH!! It screamed waking up, it's scream was inhuman, almost like a monster. It eyes were bright blue, it's skin was terribly white and it had dark-brown patches around its eyes. It grabbed Lisa by the anckle, snapping its jaws, trying to take a chuck out of her. Using some kind of instinct she lifted her right leg and did a combination of round-house kicks, eventually snapping its neck, the thing fell to the floor. "Where did I learn that?!" Lisa said in amazement.

Stormy Day
stormy finally got about 20 feet from the village when he saw a somebody 25 feets ahead of him

Red_Drake
Kazumi heard a yell within the station, he packed what he found and rushed over, finding a girl and a dead cop, he aims the gun to the girl "Freeze IPD!" he says not trusting the girl as he slowly aproached ~being the girl in the matter Lisa~

Freddy_vs_Jason
"Don't shot!! this man tried to attack me!" she said rasing her hands and trying to catch her breath. "At least I think he's as man, or use to be...." Lisa finished.

XornonJay
Drake had woken up, half embedded in a wall, and slowly made his way into the city. He made his way to the police station, wondering what the hell had happened. When he arrived, he saw Kazumi and Lisa. "What the hell happened?" Drake was surprised when the man spun around, a gun pointed directly at his face. Drake raised his hands slowly.

Red_Drake
"That man was a cop..." he points the gun to the newcomer "The hell are you?" he asks

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lisa was about to reply when she realised she didn't know who she was. "I......I don't know..." she said, bringing her hands down slowly. "But the Police Officer attacked me, what else was I suppose to do? he was crazed!" Lisa yelled back.

1-winged angel
"quick, lets go back to the police station" Eddie said to Alyssa, the two went to the police station. They saw other people they didnt know, "are they one of the things" Eddie yelled to Kazumi.

MegaGukuJunior1
Name: Enforcer
Survival skills: Martial Arts, Training to become wrestler
Appearance: Blackpants, White t-shirt, Black Vest, Black trenchcoat (like Blade wears) Shoulder length white hair, Black shoes, Gloves
Items: Two 9'mm, Pocket knife

1-winged angel
~just join in when u want~

Stormy Day
Storm walk to the zombie that had its back towards him.He pushes him down and easily tore his head off with his bare hands.The zombie still moved towards him.Storm pushed it back into the fire,the zombie stoped moving.Storm then spotted the police station and saw some movement in the station threw the window and ran to the station and opened the door and yelled "WHO THERE?!"

Fallin Angel
Alyssa bend down at one of the dead zombie's and found a pistol on it , she held it up and looked at it , she then heard the door opened and she pointed the gun at at the guy who was yelling when he entered

1-winged angel
Eddie pushed Alissa's hands down and says, "he is one of us, the other things don't talk."

Red_Drake
Kazumi lowers his gun "I'm sorry... damn.... this place is driving me nuts!" he says checking on the dead cop Lisa had kicked, he turned to her "Can you handle a weapon?"

1-winged angel
"i think we should go get some shelter, a place with food, and mabey the internet, that might know whats going on" Eddie said

Freddy_vs_Jason
"Yes" Lisa replied. Taking the gun he offered her. "I think we should look for survivors." Lisa then bent down to examine the officer. She noticed a wallet in his back pocket and checked for I.D. "It says here his name is Kane Waren, he also works for the Umbrella Corporation, what ever that is.........Hey it has an address. I think we should check it out" Lisa said, showing Eddie the I.D."Whats your name? just call me Lisa since I can't remember my real name" Lisa finished.

~Lisa isn't my real name!

1-winged angel
"i'm Eddie, but i think thats a great idea going to that place" Eddie replied

Freddy_vs_Jason
~hey guys, please sign up in my "Return of the Living Daed 4" thread please.~

"Lets go!" Lisa suggested.

XornonJay
Drake looked around the police station and saw a case of weapons. He grabbed the lamp of the desk and broke the glass, reached in and grabbed a 9mm, and the shot gun. "What ever the hell that this is," he said, motioning to the dead cop, "I'm not letting one get near me."

1-winged angel
"ok, so every we will go to this address" Eddie says, to every one, "lets go now"

Red_Drake
Kazumi looks to Eddie "Why the hell should we go there?" he asks doubting they will find much help there

1-winged angel
"well, it was Lisa's idea" replied Eddie

kimahri03
"well what we gonna do then"said john

kimahri03
is that better

1-winged angel
~yes it is, but if u are speaking out of character use these ~~~~~~

kimahri03
~what are we gonna do~

Red_Drake
"We should go to the Communication room and see if the radio still work, we can call for help that way, I know how to handle that so all we have to do is go there..."He says hoping that it would work

§H@Ñ€
Shane wakes up in the Goverment Building, he finds himself under a book case almost completely hidding him. Shane managed to get the bookcase off of him and tried to think for a second, "What happened...." Shane looked around and saw bodies... dead bodies all over the ground. Then someone came limping threw a door way. "Oh thank god, what happened?!" Shane asked the female, but she just gave a loud gasp/scream thign and charged at him. She takled him down, but didn't pin him down. She dove for him again, she bit his shirt sleeve (not arm though) Shane freaked out and got up and made a sprinting motion to the elevator. He pressed the UP botton franticly. The women stood up and walked twords Shane slowly while she growled. "OH GOD!!!!!!!" Shane yelled in fear, the door opened and he fell in. Shane pressed the close doors botton and got away from the freaky women. He randomly pressed the floor number 5. Shane got to the floor and the door opened. More people were just walking around, but they were all bloody. One noticed Shane and screamed, then they all looked and began to go after him. The elevator door closed and Shane pressed 8, but inbetween two floors Shane hit Imergancy stop. He began to sob, then remembered his cell. He pulled it out and called 911. (the police station)

Freddy_vs_Jason
"I think we should go there because this man worked there, so the answer to what ever made him act like that could be there." she was about to say something else when the phone rang. "Hello?" she asked, picking it up.

Fallin Angel
Alyssa spotted a bench and sat down , she didn't understand what happened and if her brother is here , if so , where. She took the blade out and looked at it and the engraving of her brothers name

Stormy Day
Storm noticed only people in police station
~uh hello~
he spotted a gun case and picked up a shotgun and ammo
~I dont knwo who you guys are but I cant stay long my little sister is out there someonewhere I have to find her before its too late~he grab a knife and a handgun

§H@Ñ€
Someone answered on the other line, "HELLO?!?! Omg i need help!!! i'm trapped in an elevator in the Goverment Building!!!! These ppl are trying to kill me! please help!!!!! be careful, there is soem crazy chick on the main floor. just press the elevator botton three times in a row and then i will come out..." Shane lost cell phone conection.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~stromy day, when your talking in the game put speech marks, not '~' when you use '~' it means your talking about something outside of the game.

Lisa explained to everyone the situation. "We have to go and save him. Lets move out!" she yelled, leaving the Police Station and finally arriving at the government building.

Red_Drake
"Go ahead, I'll try to find the com room, if I can get a chopper to rescue us I'll be able to use this Flare at the heliport to signal we're alive, also, take this Lisa" he threw Lisa a radio before she left and yelled as she left "I'LL CALL YOU IF I GET THE CHOPPER" he turn to the rest giving each a radio he found in the locker he broke "Now... I think we should split... though I may go to the com room alone if you all wish to go to the govern building..."

1-winged angel
"i will go with u Kazumi" said Eddie

Fallin Angel
Alyssa went to a locker and grabbed another pistol , her brother taught her how to handle two pistols at once, she wondered who she would go with and where too

1-winged angel
"i better get some ammo" Eddie said, going toward the lockers

Stormy Day
Stormy decided it would be best to stick with the group"Hey ummm e..ddie I think thats what I heard the others call you.Can I come with?"

1-winged angel
"yeh, but i am going with Kazumi" replied Eddie

~my character is only 16~

Stormy Day
Ok if you dont want me to go ill just go on my own I can take care of myself"Storm called out to Eddie.

1-winged angel
"i didnt mean it like that, its just Kazumi, knows were he is going i dont" Eddie replied

Stormy Day
"Well cane I come with you guys I really dont want to rome this zombie infested city by myself?".

1-winged angel
"sure" Eddie replies

OBISHI
Name:OBISHI
Appearence(a discription):5 foot, blue eyes, red hair,
Items:rope, ammo, sniper rifle

Stormy Day
"I sure hope I find my little sister.I pray to God that shes not a zombie yet".

"I do have some info on whats going on tho.Something about a Virus my mom and dad came here to be testers and they ended up zombies.My sister dissapeared"he said to eddie and Kazumi.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~hang on guys, we don't know they're zombies yet, shouldn't we find a comp like the red queen who explains what they are?"

"I think we should split up" Lisa annouced. "Some of us can go to the umbrella corparation and the others will go and rescue that guy."

Stormy Day
~I know there zombies my parents became them and tryed to make me one of them to but I escaped remember?~

"Im going with Eddie and Kazumi" storm replied

§H@Ñ€
~thats all top secret stuff, they cant tell you that. and they wouldn't know that it would make you a zombie...~

Stormy Day
~My dad and mom where involed in the project and they where testers not random people picked from the street.And all they told me before they left is that they where working on a virus and if anything went wrong to get off the island and leave.I awoke in the middle of the night to see there decayed bodies standing over my bed I got up and dodged there attacks and ran as fast as I could run all threw the night.I remembered in the morning I forgot my sister back at the cabin but I wasnt going to go back.Thats when I found and killed the zombie outside of the police station and thats whe I found your guys~

Fallin Angel
"well , ill go rescue the guy " Alyssa said, maybe she will find her brother along the way

Red_Drake
"Right, my party will go and find a way out of this hell hole, that is assuming we can get out..." he says readying his Shotgun now that Lisa is with his 9mm pistol.

Stormy Day
"Lets go the faster we move the better"storm said following Kazumi.How did this happen Storm wondered.How could one simple virus do all this damage.But storm knew more than he was telling the group he knew much more.The night his parents went to test the virus he snuck out there and watched them threw a window.He left right before everything had gone wrong.He remembered hearing a conversation about the virus and its effects on people but he wouldnt tell the group they didnt need to know yet.

§H@Ñ€
~i have a questioin, is the queen linked to everything in this town?~

Stormy Day
~What queen?~

§H@Ñ€
~in the movie it was the little computer girl~

Stormy Day
I dont think this is based on the actual movie so probaly not smile.

Back to the game.

1-winged angel
~i dont know, the person who made it never posted again, but sure let the queen live~

Stormy Day
~I know thats weird~

Storm walked with Kazumi.When should I tell them he wondered.I mean If I tell them it could probaly save them a whole lot of trouble but why wont I do it?What wrong with me?

1-winged angel
Eddie followed, he but his iPod on and started listning to music, as he walked.

Stormy Day
Storm kept in silence thinking about his dark secret something that could help them survive but he said nothing but "What ya listening to Eddie"?

1-winged angel
"evanescence" replied Eddie

Fallin Angel
~is Alyssa going to rescue the guy alone?~

1-winged angel
~what guy~

Fallin Angel
~the guy thats in the elevator at some building~

1-winged angel
~oh yeh ill come too~

kimahri03
~john reloaded~

Freddy_vs_Jason
"I'll go and save the person on the phone. Then maybe we should all do that and then go and check out what exactlys going on at the Umbrella Corporation. I want to know why I can't remember anything" Lisa annouced while loading her gun, walking quickly.

kimahri03
~ill back u up~"said john"

1-winged angel
"me and Alyssa, were gonna go help him" said Eddie

kimahri03
"well 3 people are better then 2, said john"

Red_Drake
"Right Eddie, I guess I'm going alone to find ourselves a ride out huh? No problem, I know the way, just be sure to let your radios on so I can call you all, in case the cell phones go dead ok?"

kimahri03
~u want me to come with u~

kimahri03
~john spins the barrels on his guns and says "lets lock and load"

sup3r_m4rio
~wow, I had no idea this thread would take off so fast! Sorry I never posted, I was busy... ok lemme join...oh yeah... the RP is more about the Game then the movie...~

Chris was hiding in a locked police car outside of the IPD. He was sent there to do some IT work for the Police Station's Network, when the outbreak started. He was chased by some two men with limps. The men looked very hurt, with cuts and and chunks of skin missing all over them. He ran into the police car and locked it, and there he has stayed for about four hours. Chris saw a few people walk in and out of the police station, but he was too scared to call out to them.

He sees three people walk out. This time, he gathers up the courage to call them. "HELP ME PLEASE!"he says"What's going on here? Is everyone ok?" He knocks on the window hoping to get their attention.

1-winged angel
Eddie turns around, "hey a survivor is in the car" he says, Eddie walks over and knocks on the window

sup3r_m4rio
Chris is overjoyed. "Thank god! You're not one of those things! Please, let me come with you... My name is Chris..." Chris gets out of the car.

"Do any of you know what the hell is happening around here?"

1-winged angel
"i think zombies are attacking, the city" Replied Eddie

kimahri03
"there gonna be dead zombies"

Stormy Day
"kaZUMI im coming with you!"storm yelled.

§H@Ñ€
Shane sat in the elevator and pounded his head against the wall, "Screw it." Shane hit the 1 bottom. The elevater slowly went down, he could hear a banging on the door. But he chickened out last second pressing the emergency stop, but it would work. he began to freak out. Then he remembered the excape thing in the ceiling. He pushed it open and pulled him self up as the door opened. The crazed lady ran in jumping at him, but it didn't seem like she could comprehend grabing and pulling herself up.

(now she will jump out at you guys... please hurry. i'm getting bored -.- )

Stormy Day
Storm followed Kazumi to the embecy building and opened the door.The room was silent.

1-winged angel
"wow, its dead silent in here" Eddie said behind Strom, he turned off his iPod.

Stormy Day
"Its to silent"storm replied.Just then Storm saw a doorway a little further in the big room and a staircasw with two way to go.Each side had rooms.Storm saw a open door and moving arm could be seen fantly in the doorway.

1-winged angel
"is it a zombie or a survivor" Eddie said

Stormy Day
"I cant tell"Storm replied."But I geuss theres only one way to find out"storm crept towards the door with his knife.When he got there he saw a dead decayed corpse hanging from the wall.HIS SISTER!

1-winged angel
Eddie got out his guns and was ready for action, "what is it" Eddie asked Storm

Stormy Day
"Its...its my sister"eddie said in horror as he stared at his sisters dead decayed body.Tears began to come to his eyes.

1-winged angel
~mother f@#$%ng hell, ur piece of shit name is Storm, just coz mine is better, doesnt mean u can steal it~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>