The List: Comic Titles you collect!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
1 Avengers 6 Fantastic Four
2 X-titles (all of em) 7 Runaways
3 Wolverine 8 NYX
4 Alpha flight 9 Cable & Deadpool
5 Thanos 10 Silver Surfer
Those are mine. I like 1, 5, 10 and the X-men with Havok best.
Oh yah, tell how old when you started and how many years that is. I started when i was 5 and am 34 now. Thats 29 yr's. Got really serious at 15 when i could afford them on my own. 19 yrs there.

ScarletSpider
I collect Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Fantastic Four at the moment, and sporadically buy Graphic Novels whenever I get the chance. The store I go to also has a 25 cent bin of comics from a half a year to a year ago that didn't sell, and I routinley go through all of those and buy however many look good.

I'm also going to start collecting the new Invaders series when that launches. And if there's a new Thunderbolts series after the limited series Avengers & Thunderbolts I might start to pick that up too.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine
Ultimate Spiderman(in TPB)
Cable/Deadpool
Superman/Batman
Superman(Jim Lee!! big grin)
Punisher Max TPB(when it comes out)
Wolverine/Punisher
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Marvel Knights 4
Spiderman(the new volume)

and i buy back issues. loads and loads of back issues.

eleveninches
Lucifer
Green Lantern
Captain Marvel
Thanos
X-men
Excalibur
Astonishing
Ultimate x-men (graphic novels)
Wolverine:the end

DestinedHero
Hi Im DestinedHero and I new to the forum but I collect Ultimate Spider-man, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Fantastic Four and Cable/Deadpool. I have always had an interest in comics especially Marvel since a young age. I dont know about you guys but I have always wanted to be a super-hero and have continued to wish all my life. Iam a beginner to comicbook drawing but plan on making it my career. I also wondered if there were any girls on this forum because usually its just guys and every forum needs a feminine touch.(Im a guy).

ScarletSpider
Collect Alpha Flight. Everyone, or Major Mapleleaf will beat your ass.

Magee
Avengers United
Ultimate xmen
Ultimate spiderman
Essential xmen
Btaman legends

I dont have a broad selection, all the comics that are available to me u see up there. sad

Joker1237
Just any Batman comics expect for the cartoon batman comic for kids. it did not have the kick like the tas

the assassin
x-force
x-men
darkhawk
wonder man
avengers
avengers west coast
all 6 issues of the infinity gauntlet
cable
wolverine
new warriors
ghost rider
punisher
ummmm, i think that's all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.