Life Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
I was born in 1936 in an enchanted forest owned by Jack Frost VII. I was a bad student and I hated the world, so I decieded to go to America to get drunk. When I arrived in the US of A I could not drink because I was poor. So I went and sold myself. It was o.k. though because I got my booze. I then became a hippy and blew up a couple of buildings because I was high. I then went to Vietnam because I was tired of drinkin' and druggin'. I went and had to eat human flesh to survive. When I was found I was in a mental institution. When I got out of the looney bin I started my drinkin habit again. So I found some buddies to drink with. We stayed together for a long time. Then one day I went and drank to much and died sometime in the 80s. I went to heaven and god let me come back down and this is where I am now. Happy Dance

wuTa
ummm congradulations on all your success

Sexay1
um...okay confused

punkkaveman
lol

Corran
dude, ease up on the amphetamines a little.

punkkaveman
crap i died a couple of mins. ago. but im back

punkkaveman
The devil said hi eek! evil face

Blind-Enemy
i thought this was a serious thread sad
my bad... confused

punkkaveman
lol

drunk_nazgul
There are people out there who would take life seriously, ya know. confused

punkkaveman
thats kool.....and stuff

drunk_nazgul
that's kool-aid! I like watermelon. Add some ice.

punkkaveman
^^^^lol

punkkaveman
I need to lay off the caffine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.