Has anyone ever had a compact cd player say no disk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noname
A lot of people here, thought I would see if anyone has ever had this problem (saw nothing on the main company site that was helpful) the compact cd player says no disk when there is a cd in it, tried more then one, all clean.

Thanks for any help.

Syren
I'd just switch it off if I were you, leave it for a bit, or smack it really hard stick out tongue

When in doubt, smack the b!tch up big grin

Fire
could be something wrong with the cd, mine gives the same error when I put in a data cd or a dvd

Baylin
Have you tried cleaning the cd read lens, if thats crapped up with dirt from your cd's it will stop registering them.
Failing that follow Syrens advice!

Melani
well if it dont work return it.. like why would u look it up on the internet?? just bring it back or exchange it.. hope u have the bill still :P:P BYE smile

big gay kirk
Mine does that... it also sometimes tells me I have 99 tracks on the cd, but won't play any of them... I think it does it for attention....

burlyman
Remember kids; always say no to compact cd player, especially if it shows you its disk

Darth Revan
laughing

Mine is all f*cked up... No sound comes out of one of the ears, no matter what set of earphones you use...

diegocala
Get a new player... stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
Yeah. Exactly what mine did. Found out it was broken somehow.Bought a new one.

Dexx
well..maybe the cd is rewritable...and some players are incompatible with those. or maybe the cd is damaged...or the player....so yeah....it can say that

Magee
I think its broke.. confused

Noname
A few days ago I tried a few main title cd's, I cleaned it, I checked the settings, still doesn't work. I bought it last July, have only used it a few times, cost 60 dollars.

Junk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.