The Day After Tommorow RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
Your DESTINATION the Day After Tommorow

This RPG is a game off the DAT the setting is the disasters are happening right now and your character is struggling to survive the tornadoes and hurricanes and FLOODS.All this will be going on and someone will be dropping hints on certain people on how there gonna die and they have a chance to escape being crush by a falling building or being sucked into a tornado.

The whole object is WHERE WILL YOU BE...THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW?

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THIS RPG?????

Matrix_Neo
Me I just saw the movie yesterday

AlexRyder
I haven't seen it, but i know basically what it's about, can I pjoin?

xeous
I'll do it.

§H@Ñ€
i'm in, i will start after i see the movie this weekend

Stormy Day
Hey um I know this is gonna get confusing but im gonna change the whole synoposis of the game.Its not gonna be FD mixed with DAT.

sorrys guys for the inconvenience.

new story:A group of people form a bond swearing to stick together till the end and help each other out through the disasters that are going on.

The rpg is gonna take place in New York
Name you character and everything I listed

Namemessedtorm
Reason for being in NY:Came here to see my dad and got caught up in the storm.
appearence:tall black hair brown eyes.Wearing a blue hurley shirt with jeans and a jean jacket.
survival skills:I can run pretty fast smile

Stormy Day
New RPG poster

Matrix_Neo
Name: Kyle

Reason for being in Ny: He came to NY because he was called for a meeting he is a lietenant so the Coporal had some important information for him.....(The information was supposed to be that there is a disaster and hurricanes and all that stuff)

Survival skills:Well his a lietenant that means he can blend in with the enviorment good and handle a gun.

Stormy Day
cool! maybe youll like this rpg better than the last one smile

Matrix_Neo
Yeah I hope.

AlexRyder
Name: Alex(andria)

Reason for being in NY: Visiting her cousins

Survival skills: Umm...she was in track and she's a fast runner and knows how to fight (is that really a survival skill?)

stick out tongue

Stormy Day
yes smile

3 people already not including shane and xeous

xeous can you post the info on your character?

Matrix_Neo
When will we start??

DIBWILLPAY!
Name: Abby

Reason for being in NY: WOrks in a small store that sales very punkish and gothic type stuff

Survival skill: Stealth (does that count)

Stormy Day
Ok we can start now but Im going to tell you again the game isnt entirely based of the movie.Its just about disasters going on right now in preperation for the next iceage.So dont complain if stuff isnt right from the movie because I havent seen it yet sad.

Storm and his dad Roger sat at the breakfast table eating eggs and bacon.He had took a plane to newyork from california to see his dad.His parents where divorced.It was a sunny day except for some clouds on the horizon.Little did Storm know that those clouds where just the beggining of the end of the world!

1-winged angel
Name: Eddie

Reason for being in NY: got on the wrong plane

Survival skills: good at jumping, fighting, fast running, and all that crap

Stormy Day
What a geek ..........j/k laughing out loud laughing out loud

1-winged angel
it adds a good twist

Stormy Day
lol

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!
Check out 1-wingedAngels Big Brother RPG in the Role Paying forum!

Emma718
Name: Mandy

Reason for being in NY: Long Holiday
Survival skill: uhhh.. not sure... fighting skills..

Stormy Day
cool cool

lets get started if your new just post your status and start playing smile

AlexRyder
got it big grin

Stormy Day
smile

AlexRyder
I'll start later because I have to go now...adios!

Matrix_Neo
Kyle got off the plane with medals on his uniform he saw a hummer coming by he got in... after an hour he was near some big building in NY he got off and went into it two soldiers showed him the way to a table he sat and saw the Corporal sitting on the opposite side of him "Lietenant, You have been called because there is going to be a giant disaster in NY the ice caps are melting and soon New York is going to be flooded and tornadoed" said the Coproral with saddnes "SO what am I supposed to do??" Said Kyle curiously "You will avacuate as much peaple as you can to the south!!" said Corporal.

Stormy Day
~I like the role your playing MN~

"Its getting cold dad and its the middle of summer"storm said."Thats weird I dont know why its getting like that"his dad replied.

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby and her friend sat on a bench. They were just aout to go to work. Abby put the hot chocolate-filled mug. "Shit, it's cold" her friend cursed making her smirk. "and you're wearing aggy shorts and a tank. How can you stand it?!" she asked.

Abby chuckled. "I have Ice water flowing through my veins."

Stormy Day
Storm still saw the black clouds coming in from the north.

His dad turned on the new the announcer said"Dark Clouds coming in from the North says where gonna have a heck of storm by tonight,stay tuned for update at 9:00 am.

Matrix_Neo
"So you want me to evacuate the whole population of north to the south??" asked Kyle in a strange voice "Yes..." said Corporal seriously "SO where do I start out from??" asked Kyle "Well we found a scientist who knows where the disaster will strike first.." said Coproral grinning "Bring him in" he said and a geeky looking scientist came out "The temparature changes and water pressure say it is going to start at New York right here!!" said the scientist.." Well thats nice" Laughed Kyle "But there is one question how do we make the peaple beileve???" asked Kyle "Well look up into the sky" said the scientist. Kyle looked up into the sky and saw a very very big dark clouds covering the sky not even a little of the blue sky can be seen "First there is going to be raining for 3 days then the disaster will strike" said scientist wisely "So I got 3 days huh" said Kyle unsure "Yes start out now Lietenant" said Corporal and left the room. Kyle walked out of the big building and saw a girl and a man probably her dad sitting and having breakfast he came up to them and pointed to the sky 'I am lietenant Kyle and you will need to go to this direction" said Kyle and gave them a paper with a direction where the corporal gave him on where the evacuation planes will be "The NY is going to be flooded so you better hurry up we have only 3 days" said Kyle

AlexRyder
Alex watched uninterestedly as her cousins (who were younger than her) played video games. Finally, she got up and told her aunt that she was going outside.
"Grab a coat," he aunt called after her. Alex turned and looked at her aunt.
"A coat? It's the middle of the summer, why the hell would I need a coat?"
Not waiting for a reply, Alex ignored the suggestion and went outside, and she realized that it was sorta cold, so she went back inside, grabbed a light jacket and pulled it on over her t-shirt.
"Damn, why is she always right?"

{I'm so slow! sad sorry)

Stormy Day
Storm gazed up at the sky and then saw sprinkles fall."Ok this is to weird yesterday it was 102 degress now theres gonna be storm" he asked himself strangly.

1-winged angel
Eddie was walking around, abit lost, but it was still exciting.

Stormy Day
Its started pouring now.

"What going on here?"he asked himself

1-winged angel
"wow, American rain, it tasted like crap" Eddie said.

~can i meet up with some one now~

Stormy Day
~not yet wait until the disasters start happening youll find a way to bring you character with another charcter~

DAY 2
Its was pouring now, the rain was coming down hard agaisnt storms roof.There was thunder and lighting.One tree branch fell right before storms eyes an hour before and landed on a passing car.The driver was not seriously injured.It was about 12:OO pm right now.

1-winged angel
"time for lunch" Eddie said, he ran pasted the street, the wind got stronger, and a trash can flew up and hit him, unconsious.

AlexRyder
Alex wondered what she should do. She was a few miles away from her aunt's house and she could have run it in about 20 minutes, but the weather was getting worse and the bartender at the cafe she was in said that it wouldn't be wise to go outside. The phones weren't working and her cellphone service was cut out, so all she could do was wait for someone to come get her or for the storm to settle down.
News reports were beginning to pour in from all corners of the country, and the sky was unbelievably dark. Rain began to fall.

§H@Ñ€
Name: Drew McGovern

Drew was driving how after he got his wife and son on a Grey Hound bus to go see his inlaws down in texas. It was raining so hard when he got in to town by his apartment he could hardly see infront of himself.

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby layed on the ground. the rain falling hard drenching her clothes. she looked sideways and saw a car (drews) speed by. "Hmmm, driving in this weather."

Matrix_Neo
Kyle had put posters and sites and asked thousands of peaple to go there He saw millions of peaple near the point where he asked everybody to go they were getting into hellicopters but he also saw many peaple did not listen so he started walking until he saw a boy unconsies and there was a garbage can near him "Ouch..." said Kyle and picked the boy up on his hands he got into a bar and saw a girl he came up to her and said "Follow me there is going to be a serious flood!!" shouted Kyle as he started walking toward the place where the planes stood.

DIBWILLPAY!
(bump b/c Abby is socially inept)

§H@Ñ€
Drew is stopped by a police block and is told to go to a gathering thing. So he drives until he sees a big crowd and puls out his umbrella and gets out fo his car.

DIBWILLPAY!
(hehe, must e nice to be naive like Abby)

AlexRyder
(wait, so are the people in this RP the only people that survive? Because it'd be more interesting if there were only a few of us...)

DIBWILLPAY!
((9That is so true. *pats Alex's back* )

Stormy Day
~Yes thats true smile. I like the role your playing Matrix Neo I would like it if you sort of ran the way the game is taking place and have your character say what disasters are gonna happen next and the normal people in the city like me will build on it~

It was raining hard now the sky was unbelievably black and gray.There was lighting coming now and hitting buildings wires on top (I dont know the word for those).

Then without warning Storm saw a lighting hit a tree right by his house and it came crashing down.He saw the tree crash in the left side of his house where his father was.MY FATHERS DEAD he thought as he ran over to see him.Yes storm saw his handing sticking out of the debree.

~You see what im doing?I making sure my character is alone so I can go out and find more people and start a group~

DIBWILLPAY!
~Yes, I see~

Stormy Day
Storm then saw another tree heading his way.He thinked fast and jumped out the window unto the pavement he saw the tree totally demolish his house."Close one"he muttered.

AlexRyder
~got it, but I'd rather be in a group than start one, I wouldn't be good at that~
Alex had begun to follow the guy that had approached her in the coffee shop but had lost her way when she came to a roadblock made by nature in which many trees were spread across the road. She hadn't been able to get past it yet, so she turned around and headed back towards where she had come from...
"Which is where...?"
Confused, Alex sat down on a bench (in the pouring rain) and tried to think about where she should go. She didn't know New York all that well, and apparently this wasn't the best time to be lost.
So, pulling her hood over her head, Alex waited.

Stormy Day
~I know just find a way to bring yourself with another character and soon once we all do that well be together~

Storm saw a person sitting on the bench close to his house"hey are you ok?"he asked running to him.

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby sighed. Sitting up, she decided to go for a walk. Storms never borthered her, but it seemed to frighten everyone else.

Matrix_Neo
"Ohh jesus comeone!!" said Kyle as he exhausted holding onto the boy which he picked up he looked backward and saw the girl wasnt following him he went a little down and saw footsteps on where the girl went he followed them until he saw a bench and the girl sitting on it.

(GUYS JUST I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE ONLY US SURVIVE!! JUST FOLLOW ME TO THE PLANES AND THEN WERE GOING TO BE LATE AND ONLY ONE PLANE WAS LEFT SO WE GOT IN BUT we were to late and a thunderstorm hit us and we go down and were all alone in New York all the others are in the south)

DIBWILLPAY!
(r u talking aout abby?)

Matrix_Neo
(No im talking the girl who followed me is the girl from the bar and the boy is 1_WINGED _ANGEL)

Stormy Day
Um Matrix Neo what are you talking about about the planes and junk?

Matrix_Neo
(The planes the evacuation planes)

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby saw a guy (Kyle) run up stairs and decided he was even more insane then her.

Stormy Day
~Hey Matrix the planes are good idea but lets save that to the very last minute ok~

storm went to the guy sitting on the bench."Are you ok?"he asked?

AlexRyder
~I'm a girl stick out tongue~unless you weren't talking to me embarrasment~

Alex looked up at him.
"Ummm...I'm kinda lost..."
She laughed sadly.
"Bad time to be lost, huh? Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Matrix_Neo
as Kyle came up "The Ice Caps are melting disasters are going to happen in New York" Sais Kyle as he looks up into the sky "The first disasters going to be tornadossssss..... several of them..." said Kyle fearfully.

§H@Ñ€
Drew decided since he couldn't hear anyone speaking over the sound of the rain beating against the ground, so he ran into on of the nearest builkdings to wait for a second to see if it would possibly lighten up.

1-winged angel
Eddie woke up, his head hurt, and he was soaking wet, it was cold, he ran to the nearest building, and took some new warm clothes

Stormy Day
~sorry I thought you where a guy~

"I have no idea"Storm replied."My house got crushed from a falling tree im just as stumped as you are about this whole thing I mean this is no regular storm"

~Nows a good time to try and bring the characters together~

1-winged angel
~well, i will be in the same building as yous ok~

Stormy Day
"Alex lets run to that building over there we cant just be sitting there in the rain".Alex and Storm ran to a clothing store and saw someone in the back putting on cloths."Hey dude did you pay for those?"

1-winged angel
"i would have if some one was in the shop, with a cash register, but no one is here, and i was soaking wet, and i dont have much money, and i wasnt even spost to come to this crap place" Eddie said to the strangers

Stormy Day
"Oh well since noone here we might as well get some cloths to alex".Storm got some black dickies, a sideout shirt ,some boots ,and a raincoat.

1-winged angel
"so what brings yous to this shop" Eddie said

Stormy Day
'Its the nearest one from my house and me and Alex needed shelter.My names Storm"reaches to shake strangers hand.

1-winged angel
Eddie declines the hand shake. "my name is Eddie, now lets leave it at that" said Eddie

Stormy Day
"Umm ok well I be seeing ya then"Storm and Alex start walking towards the exit.

Matrix_Neo
Kyle leaves the building of the corporal and sees he has nowhere to go he comes to the nearest Store and he saw several kids there and two dressing "Well, thats something you dont see everyday" said Kyle and sat down.

Matrix_Neo
"You dont want to leave the house now" laughed Kyle "Or you will get caughed in a tornado"

Stormy Day
Storm remembered the Storm outside and decided to stay.

AlexRyder
Alex had chosen a tank top and some shorts and was now sitting on the ground, a few feet away from where the boys were talking. Finally she said something.
"We can't just stay here, this rain could cause flood conditions and if you haven't noticed, this is a 1 story building. We've gotta go somewhere else. Somewhere...high."
She shivered.
"Has anyone else noticed that it's a lot colder than it was before?"

sup3r_m4rio
Name: Chris Okamuro
Reason for being in New York: I'm a student here
Skills: Computers and a sense of humour

Chris was biking to the local Best Buy when this crazy storm started. He blew it off at first but after a while everyone started to panic. He kept riding for a while but it got harder and harder to peddle. Finally, he ditched his bike when the water became ankle deep. He waded through the panicing masses, keeping a cool head. Finally, the rain was just too much for Chris so he waded over to the nearest buliding he saw.(the building you guys are in)

AlexRyder
~hi Chris happy more people! ~

Stormy Day
~yeah!~

"Ok where do you suggest we go Alex?"

sup3r_m4rio
~hi! glad to be here!~

"it's really coming down out there isn't it?" he playfully asks everyone inside.

Stormy Day
"Yeah its not normal"

sup3r_m4rio
"I guess I'll just wait here untill this storm blows over... How 'bout you guys?"

Stormy Day
"Well Alex says we should get to higher ground I agree to,but where should we go?"

sup3r_m4rio
"You really think that the storm will get THAT bad?" He turns around to see People waist deep in water, some swimming, just trying to escape.

"Oh my god, this is horrible...You're right... we need to get to higher ground... Why don't we make our way for an appartment building... Or maybe even the Chrysler building?"

Stormy Day
"Ok lets go"

Storm and the others walked to a hotal.

"thats pretty high 12 stories"

DIBWILLPAY!
Ay started to get worried. The storm was actually getting bad. She looked up at the sky. "Maybe I should go inside."

Stormy Day
Storm asked the group."Do think theyll let us get to the roof?I dont think the roof is the safest place with the lighting and all what about the hightest floor instead?"

"We may have to check into a room does anybody have any money?"

AlexRyder
Alex pulled out a credit card.
"It's my aunt's; she gave it to me to spend because I was being pissy...it has about $1000 on it."
She handed the card over.
"we better be careful...that water's rising pretty fast...there could be a wall of water before we know it."
~ooh, we have to do the ice thing where NY is covered TOTALLY in Snow!!!~

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby noticed how fast the water was rising and decided to get on the roof of a building. OPerfect. Where was she going to go now.

§H@Ñ€
~what building are you guys in?~

AlexRyder
~umm...an apartment building, I think~

Stormy Day
~Where at a 12 story hotel~

Storm walked in and noticed nobody at the counters or anywhere in sight.

"awesome"

He hoped the counters and got room 431 its on the 12th floor.

DIBWILLPAY!
Aby jumped over to the hotel (where everyone else is) and enetered the uilding. "Hello!" she called walking down the halls. "Is anyone here?"

Matrix_Neo
as Kyle did so he said "We can stay here for now but we cant hide in here for long not only will this hotel be crushed by a tornado but we dont have much food huh" he said as he looked at the candy machine.

DIBWILLPAY!
(((Hello, Abby is in the same uilding)))

Stormy Day
"FREE CANDY!!!!"

Storm realizes he didnt have any money

"Can you guys spare me some quaters?"

Matrix_Neo
As Kyle heard someone sayin "anyone in here " he shouted back "Yes.."

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby followed the echoing vice. "um, hi, what's going on?" she asked Kyle.

Matrix_Neo
Kyle came over to the candy machine took a bat and hit the window wiht the bat and took a twix. "Now its free,." laughed kyle.

Stormy Day
"um can we do that?"

Matrix_Neo
"Well nobody seems here " sais Kyle as he looks aroound and doesnt see a single person exept the group.

Stormy Day
"Im committing a federal offense but who cares?"

"Ok its not flooded the town yet so we should spend the ngiht here and in the morning well get to higher ground"

"Whos up for that?"

1-winged angel
~r we still in the same building~

Stormy Day
~yes~

1-winged angel
~ok, say some thing~

Stormy Day
"Should we keep moving or spend the night here?"

1-winged angel
"stay the night, coz we are dry and warm here" Eddie said

Stormy Day
Ok

Storm take elevator to 12th floor.

Storm gets to 12th floor and goes to room 431 opened the door and walked in.

1-winged angel
Eddie follows

Stormy Day
"Wow I picked the right room"

storm looked around and saw a sweet.

"to bad I cant enjoy it"storm said sadly.

1-winged angel
"we can for one night" Eddie said

Stormy Day
storm looked out the window and saw the storm and the people fleeing and streets flooding

"How can you enjoy it at a time like this"he asked eddie.

1-winged angel
"easy put on some music and forget all the troubles in the world, i do, coz if i didnt i would be sooo angry, coz i got on the wrong plane and ended up here accidentily"replies Eddie

Stormy Day
storm laughed

"how exactly did that happen?"

1-winged angel
"i got stuck in the wrong groud, i was spost to go to the warm bahamas" Eddie repield

Stormy Day
"Bahamas NICE"

"Maybe ill relax while I can I here things are gonna get worse by tommorow.Storm looked at the candy cabnet(just like in home alone 2smile
He ate some cookies and chocolate.Im gonna go take shower ok."

Storm walked to the bathroom.No showers just a tub.Well a bath sounds better he thought.

1-winged angel
"ill eat some food" Eddie said

Stormy Day
storm started the warm water

he got undressed and jump in.As soon as he got in it felt like needles to his cold skin.But it quickly faded and soon felt good.

Emma718
~hi guys, sorry i haven't posted yet, been busy. When would be a good time to come into the story? Also is anyone in this story between the ages of 16-20 or something~

Stormy Day
~no im 13~

sup3r_m4rio
Chris tries to be as optimistic as possible. "I'm sure this storm will blowover by tomarrow... Everyone's going to be ok!" He doesn't fool anyone. Chris plops himself on tp the bed and grimly says "...Everything's not ok is it? People are going to die aren't they?"
He silently sits on the bed for a few minutes and then stands up. "I gotta go to the bathroom" he says. It's a lie. He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. He sits on the toilet and silently weeps.

Stormy Day
"AAAHHH"

"Get out you ***!"storm screams while bathing.

sup3r_m4rio
"GAAAAH!!!"
Chris runs out of the bathroom and apoligises.
A few minutes later Chris is bored....

"Let's see if the TV works!"

Chris turns on the TV and discovers it doesn't.

"GAH! I'm so bored! I almost want to go watch the storm... But that would be weird."

Stormy Day
storm gets out of the bath dries himself and put on his cloths.

when he gets out he says "wow that was relaxing you should go in ther Chris"

"Oh chris you didnt see anything did you?"storm asked awkwardly

AlexRyder
~ok, so say the girls (abby and me) are in a different room because girls are girls and boys are boys~

Alex walked into the room and fell backwards onto the bed.
"Ok...so what do we do now?"
She walked down the hall and knocked on Storm's door.
"Hellooooo?"

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby feels as if she's being ignored. LAying back on the bed she wonders why she couldn't die in the storm.

Stormy Day
storm opens the door

"hey what doyou want?"

AlexRyder
"Ok, so are we just going to stay here for a while?"

Matrix_Neo
Kyle laughed his ass off when he saw what happend
with Chris and storm he then put the channel on channel 32 and watched DBGT and DBZ.

DIBWILLPAY!
Okay, is abby invisible?

AlexRyder
~hugz abby~~no, say something to me happy~

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby got up and decided to find Alex. She hoped maybe the other girl could introduce her to some of the guys, because she didn't know anyone.

Stormy Day
"We are just gonna stay here the night"

'Did you guys want to come in?"

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby looked a little uncertain. She didn't know the guys and wasn't sure if she could trust them. After a moment's hesitation she nodded.

Matrix_Neo
"Ohhhh man Chris!!!" laughed Kyle as he pretended he was Chris and opened the bathroom. He then pretended to be Storm and shouted with a sissy voice "YOU ***!!" and Kyle started laughing again but hten sat down again.

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby arched a pierced eyebrow. "Um, okay?" she said uncertain.

Stormy Day
Oh yeah um chris walked in on me when I was in the tub.

"So uhh do you want something" storm asked he showed her the snack cabinet.

1-winged angel
~i am eating at the snack cabnit too~

Stormy Day
~so what?~

1-winged angel
~nothing~

Stormy Day
~ok~

Storm sat down on the couch and watched tv.Storm grabbed the remote and turned it to Thurdsday night CSI:

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby looked at the cabinet. Finally she chose something to eat. "Thanks" she told Chris.

1-winged angel
"so why are you in this building" Eddie asked Abby

DIBWILLPAY!
"To get out of the storm." she replied. "I mean I was outside when it started." she said clutching the side of her soaked baggy jeans.

1-winged angel
" i know why, but there is heeps of biuldings why this one" asked Eddie

DIBWILLPAY!
"Um, it was the closest and all the others are wither burning down or flooded or collapsed...practically."

sup3r_m4rio
"I agree this was the best place to go....for now... But how bad is the storm now?"

Chris looks out the window.

"....I imagine that the first floor is flooded....So we're trapped in here untill this thing blows over... That is, if it ever does..."

Chris tries to take his mind off of all this stress and talks to the ladies.

"So...Abby...Come here often?" Chris jokes.

DIBWILLPAY!
Abby sinces his humor. "Of course...only to terrorrize the older guests. she sayd joking.

1-winged angel
ladies, i think there is only one and that is abby

sup3r_m4rio
~figure of speech, like "macing on the ladies"~

Chris laughs with Abby but the horror of the situation comes back to him.

"We can't stay here forever.... If the water keeps rising, where are we going to go?... And how?"

1-winged angel
"isnt there a stairway to the roof, so we still can get out" Eddie says

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>