Why you all suck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
My hatred just keeps on growing for you guys by some odd reason. I also think you all suck for some other odd reason. In this thread, your suppose to give me your hatred again. Tell me you hate me, come on.

§pearhead
get a freaking life

Smiling_Sadly
this is weird......but o well hi, i love u!

crazy_c
is this some sort of weird turn on for you? eer

Myth
He doesn't like me. weep

Myth
Wait, you never said why. confused

Smiling_Sadly
its ok, not most ppl do!

im j/k! i love ya myth!

yerssot
It takes three days of hard work with a fine tooth comb and a Captain Crunch decoder ring before the random blabbering that make up your "flame" even resemble anything other than the smashing of a keyboard What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
kiss my hairy ass right in the crack.

Scythe
I am sorry, this was not me who started this thread.

Rogue Jedi
you sure?

<<Solo>>
Oh yeah, I bet.

Rogue Jedi
looks like the same name to me. whacha think, solo?

Scythe
It's alright if you guys don't believe me, I deserve nothing from you guys. I can just say I'm sorry.

amity75
If it wasn't you who started it then that's ok, you're cool. If it was you then you no doubt have very small balls and can f*ck off and go outside and tell people you hate them to their faces.

<<Solo>>
Yep,exactly the same.

Dregh
Kiss my left testicle

Smiling_Sadly
this all true! so who did start the thread if it was not u?

Rogue Jedi
why just the left?

Dregh
Oh well, maybe also the fifth one to the right.

<<Solo>>
How'd you know the thread excisted if it wasn't you?

Rogue Jedi
exactamundo.

amity75
*removes safety catch from magnum*

Smiling_Sadly
well cuz hello, everybody sees it!

amity75
*Puts safety catch back on*

Dregh
^ Right

We didn't create this thread, but we are posting in it...eh?

<<Solo>>
Yeah that's because....................RJ got text messeged the link and im'ed it to me.wink

Dregh
Well...let's put it like this, if you're not blind, you can see all threads people recently posted in.

<<Solo>>
Whatever I'll go with he didn't post it. But we all know he did.

Smiling_Sadly
yes this is true, wut i am saying.......well how do u no?.............cuz i sed it...............so, that soesnt mean anything.................yes it does..........no uh!........yes shut up!.............make me!..........i will..........

*punches self in face*

ouch that hurt!

Dregh
Beware of the "hidden personality" laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
thats a tad bit scary.

Scythe
I came on here and read the threads that I didn't start, and was pissed off at what people thought I'de done.

Dregh
Oh hi GuyWhoHatesUs

Darth Revan
hatred is not the way no

<<Solo>>
laughing lol Happy Dance smokin' evil face

Scythe
I don't hate anyone. I hate myself for being so mean even though I didn.t....

Dregh
Well, see ya GuyWhoHatesUsAndHatesHimself

Scythe
Alright, goodbye......

yerssot
well, you created a thread to create havoc, it backfired or you got a warning from a mod... then you go all wimpy "oh no! it wasn't me! you gotta believe me!" ... and I thought that 12 year olds couldn't sign in here anymore

Scythe
It's not up to me if you guys don't believe me. All I ask is that you all forgive what I've done, but then again, it won't matter because I'm leaving.

Dregh
Guess what! I don't believe you! smile

SeptemberRain
I think u might be trying to trick us; your gonna try to be nice and then when people start thinking your nice youll turn mean again

yerssot
if you do, post in the official "leaving thread" yes

Scythe
Alright then. Someone screwed up my image here at KMC, and now I hav e to pay for it. It's okay. I brought this on myself.

Jury Copeland
roll eyes (sarcastic) hmm... why should I? roll eyes (sarcastic)

cool

Smiling_Sadly
DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!! scythe i beleive u.......so do i scythe!

badkittykitty
Hmmm

closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.