shounen ai/shoujo ai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Which shoujo/shounen ai couples you you guys like(if any)

EDIT]

Arachnoidfreak
i dont even know what the crap these words mean

BlackHatDefect
Then im surprised your into anime at all(now don't be rude again or ill be rude again)
ok sry about that,heres a galossory for you newbies
Shunen ai-gay love
Shoujo ai-Lesbian love

Shinobiprincess
er count D/leon(petshop of horrors) .... don't know why I just like them=^.^=

Jace_Rave
Saki+Kurumi, from Steel Angel Kurumi

Gregory
Someone asked this before, I think.

Kuruma/Hiei--Yu Yu Hakusho
Mitsuo/Hasunuma--Eerie Queerie
Leon/Count D--Petshop of Horrors
Ryo/Dee--Fake

crazy_c
i think malik and bakura from yu-gi-oh would be good together...

Arachnoidfreak
EDIT]

Shinobiprincess
sasuke/Naruto
Vash/Wolfwood
kurama/kuronue
Inuyasha/miroku
Kenshin/sano
er I guess thats all

Arachnoidfreak
since when were Vash/Wolfwood gay lovers? or Inuyasha and Miroku? in fact, Miroku loves women. he hits on them all the time. Kenshin and Sano are gay? i think your list is a little messed up there.

BlackHatDefect
Ok,first of all,i don't care if your an otaku freak or not, Secondly,Shounen/Shoujo ai couples don't HAVE to be real,they can be your fantasays!BE NICE!

EDIT]

Gregory
It depends on what you mean by "messed up"; presumably, he was not claiming that they were gay in canon, just that they would make a good couple if they were. That's more or less how the shounen ai community works, in my experience.

Fallin Angel
Dee/Ryo
Shuichi/Yuki
Goku/Vegeta
Robin/Beast Boy
Leonard/Jonathan
Enjoji/Ranmaru
Seishirou/Subaru
Setsuna/Kira

Arachnoidfreak
ohh. forgive my ignorance. no wait, that twit didnt explain what shounen ai meant very well did she, so its not entirely my fault. still, thanks for explaining Gregory.

Arachnoidfreak
secondly, i wasnt being rude, thats just the way you read it. its your fault you read it that way, not mine.

as for actually taking part in the thread, ill pick all the females in Tenchi for shoujo ai...and um...Spike and Jet for shounen ai? i dunno about that one...just kinda pulled that out of my ass.

EDIT]

BlackHatDefect
this is the 3rd post here i believe.Its your fault for not being able to read

Pluse you never explained that part did you?You should have mentioned nice intention from the begining insead of yelling at me and beginnning or ending almost all of your sentances with ****.

Arachnoidfreak
I can read, but apparently you cant. nowhere in that quote does it say "can be real or just a fantasy couple"

i shouldnt have to explain it. stop assuming things and taking them so personally. by assmuing you only make an ass out of yourself. not to worry, you're only what, 14? you will learn.

BlackHatDefect
(little sweat bubble forms on side of head in the sence that this is stupid)
OHH whos taking things personally....not me you know.Im not the one who continues trying to cuss the other out thats a bit immature don't you think.Start acting your age!
ok moving on,im tired of this argument,its very silly...i agree with most of you guys couples...well some are a bit...out there but i understand,i am too!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Um......I don't really think this is the most appropriate thread blink......

Arachnoidfreak
Oh yea, that retarded little sweat bubble comment was mature? Please, spare me. Much more like childish. Well, that i can excuse, because you are a child. You want me to continue this without cursing? Because i can. From the tone of your post it seems as if you are starting to think you are better than me. Now this I am going to take personally, mostly because it is attacking me. You took my first post personally, which you shouldn't have, and insulted me. Therefore, i did it back. As someone once said "Don't START nothin', there won't BE nothin'." All you had to do was explain what Shonen Ai and Shoujo Ai meant. A fairly simple task. Instead, you gave me sass. You need to work on your people skills, and learn how to interpret what people say.

Gregory
How do you mean?

misao39
fake --> dee/ryo
fruits basket --> shigure/akito (maybe)

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Yeah, go me~ reviving old topics... >w<

Anyway... I think my only fave pairing would be KenxSano. Seeing as RuroKen's the only series I'm really a fan of... and the KuramaxHiei thing... just kinda scares me. o.O

Um......I don't really think this is the most appropriate thread blink......
@ Gregory: I think it means this thread's gone WAY off-topic. messed

(And I know I did the quote thing wrong... -_-)

BlackHatDefect
Well...a responce i never made(thanks4reminding me),NO this is NOT an inapropriate thread.Its the same as talking about streight couples really......ahh...i hate homophobes...

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
@ BlackHatDefect: Heheh, there was one in my English class. It was fun to scare him... evil face I'd get two of my guy friends to hug on each other in front of him~ evil faceevil face So fun...

*ahem* okay...... don't mind the OT-ness..........

Arachnoidfreak
Well, i agree with you for once. Homophobes suck.

BlackHatDefect
GO US...WE HAVE SUCCEDED MY FRIEND!!!!(and i still can't spell)

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe

BlackHatDefect
Lol,i need it too..im so lazy about spelling online

WindDancer
NOTE] I just did some editing in some posts. Please stay on topic and try to avoid personal insults.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.