Alicia Keys!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
doesnt anyone else think she's perfect! shes got the best voice, best songs, and shes just so pretty! i love her! and her skin is so nice!!! love

Furious Angel
youve got to be kidding me...roll eyes (sarcastic)

SeptemberRain
Agreed

HockeyHorror
i dont see anything wrong with her.

she's better than all those others. Beyonce = trash

Darth Revan
I don't like her music, but at least she plays an instrument...

VallejoKid707
Her music is great!

GABRIEL05
She gets award for most improving artist, but she by no means has the best voice...not by a long shot my friend.

alic88
well therz nothin wrong wid alicia keys. shez a good singer actually. se plays the piano which is cool. i think shez better than the rest

badkittykitty
I'm not a big fan but when I heard her rendition of one of my favorite songs 'How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore' I was stunned at how perfectly she did it...normally re-makes make me cringe especially if its a song I really like but not hers..I was really impressed

iluvpippin
omg u guys just have no taste in music then! stick out tongue shes so good! have yall heard "if i aint got you"?? its so good!

tns
i like her because she just seems real
u know down to earth

iluvpippin
yes! she's so real! her voice her songs and everything bout her!

ClaraG
she's gorgeous and very talented

iluvpippin
eek! I KNOW! i love her!

GABRIEL05
"Neo-soul" singer with best voice=Bilal.

Alicia Keys' songs are catchy, but her songs lack any real musical depth, and her voice is suspect. It's like when she sings she has to find the notes she's looking for and she sometimes sings WAY out of tune. But hey, she's better than Joss Stone...don't even get me started on her whack @$$.

iluvpippin
what?? alicia just sings many notes in one breath which is actually really talented!

GABRIEL05
How does singing a lot of notes in one breath make you talented? How about singing five right notes in one breath as opposed to flirting and fliting around trying to sing a pitch that you should have known where it was.

iluvpippin
urgh! i dont care! shes good ok!

GABRIEL05
ok.

iluvpippin
yes

anyway, at least she can acctually sing!!!! unlike so many ppl! ive heard her live an she sounds almost esactly tha same and shes so amazing!

wuTa
shes hot drool

iluvpippin
YES SHE IS!!!!

Darth Revan
Well, you know, there *are* ways of altering somebody's voice in a live performance.

iluvpippin
yeah but you *can* tell she's doing it live!!! u just odnt like to accept that alicia keys is better @ singing than u!!

Darth Revan
Yeah, but most people are better at singing than me, because I suck.

iluvpippin
laughing ditto!

ijeoma
she is cool and loves helping people.

ijeoma
Originally posted by ijeoma
she is cool and loves helping people. what goes around comes around. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.