Anakin's true moment of pure evil...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spadesmamma61
OK what say you peeps. Did he have a moment of "true and pure evil" at the moment he realised his mother was dead? Was it when he killed the tuskens? Or is it yet to come? My opinion is that this circumstance is merely a jumping off point for evil. He does have remorse for not behaving like a Jedi afterwards but he doesnt appear to be sorry he killed them. I'm thinking the moment of PURE evilness is yet to come. Just a thought I had. shifty

Sacrifise666
it showed a small sample when he killed the tuskens.

but in ep3 anakin goes and kills some younglings in the jedi temple showing is true evil self.

yerssot
it is evil, cause he's a jedi, he knows he's better than this

amity75
He must show his true evil self in EPIII. I've always thought of Vader as being a bit of a pantomine baddie. If you think about it, he doesn't really do anything REALLY evil in the movies. Killing some innocent children in EPIII would wipe out any traces of sympathy that we have for him.

spadesmamma61
Ah but the movie doesnt actually show this killing of children....will we feel as strongly? Funny thing is I never hated Vader in the OT I always thought he was kinda cool. But then that's just me....gimme a great villlian anytime! wink

darktim1
well there are moments of evil in ep1 on the deleted scene where it shows anakin beating up greedo ep2 he is frustrated with his master obi-wan because he won't put the ship down and in the clone wars cartoon he used all of his frustration to break the ledge and kill asaj ventress so now it must be something deep that brings out the evil in ep3 all I know it will have to be something that messes with his emotions.

Sith Master X
I agree, Anakin slaughtering the Tuskens was his first major breakout. Only the tip of the iceberg compared to what we'll see in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

Red Superfly
I'd kill those f***ers if they hurt my mum like that too. Anakin is only human.

In fact, he killed them. With a lightsaber. One slice = instant death, with little pain. Surely nowhere near the suffering they put his mother through. That was pretty merciful of him actually.

If that was me I'd skin them slowly and roll them around in the sand, and make C3PO pour his battery acid into their eye sockets. Then I'd cut their arms and legs off, and as they are pleading for me to end their life, I'd put a blaster on their chest and tell them to do it themselves.

Anakin's a pussy cat.

yerssot
that's why he never was a real jedi... he gave in to his emotions

Red Superfly
Poor lad. Jedi's suck.

Lyn
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.