is Qui-Gonn in Ep 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robakin
Is Qui-Gonn's ghost is episode 3 does anyone know? I have heard rumours.

Bagels
I haven't heard much on Qui-Gon, though it would make sense, since there is something behind him not disappearing in E1, and we hear his voice in E2. What rumors did you hear?

Sacrifise666
go to my thread i posted the answr there.

robakin
I had heard that Qui-Gonn talks to Obi-Wan, But I don't know if its voice or ghost. It may have something to do with hiding the twins, But Its a rumour I've heard no facts.
Yoda heard him in Episode 2.

Darth KickAss
GL sayd in the making of EPII that yoda hears QGJ voice to create a link between Anikins evil side (This boy is dangerous) and QGJ's stubornous to teach the boy after the council told him NO.

By the way not only did QGJ not dissapear but none of the jedi's killed in the arena dissapeared when they were killed in EPII.

Jayd265
what part in episode 2 did yoda hear QGJ, i never noticed this.

yerssot
when he is meditating and Anakin is slaughtering the Tuskens

Morridini
You didn't notice?
It was right after Anikin had killed alle the Tusken Raiders. Yoda was meditating and we heard QGJ's voice saying "Anikin".

Jayd265
ook, im going to watch it tonight.

robakin
GL says on the commentary that this is Yoda linking in with Qui-Gon from beyond the grave. Although Qui-Gon is speaking to Anakin but he carn't hear him.
Dead jedi coming back from the grave has not happened yet but it will be a factor in Ep.3. Lucas says this on the commentary.

DeVi| D0do
Qui Gon isn't in Episode III. Though there was a scene in the screenplay involving him, though was cut from the film. Rick McCallum insists it was because they didn't want to be specific, but many fans believe that, even though Neeson attended the Vanity Fair shoot and the Episode III premiere, Neeson doesn't care for the series...

meh.

12345m
mabey he was
http://img154.echo.cx/img154/9214/quitegon4un8nc.jpg

Sans_Fi
Well, thats fake... and this thread is REALLY OLD, and its obvious Qui Gon isnt on EP3, why bring it back...

DarkYoda
jawdrop Is that picture real?

LordSorgo
They were going to have Qui Gonns ghost in there but he broke his foot about a month before shooting.

Cybervader
Originally posted by DarkYoda
jawdrop Is that picture real?

yah..haha it looked kinda scary..

~From the original script, or possibly deleted scene~

222 INT. POLIS MASSA-OBSERVATION DOME-NIGHT

On the isolated asteroid of Polis Massa, YODA meditates.

YODA: Failed to stop the Sith Lord, I have. Still much to learn, there is ...

QUI -GON: (V.O.) Patience. You will have time. I did not. When I became one with the Force I made a great discovery. With my training, you will be able to merge with the Force at will. Your physical self will fade away, but you will still retain your consciousness. You will become more powerful than any Sith.

YODA: Eternal consciousness.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) The ability to defy oblivion can be achieved, but only for oneself. It was accomplished by a Shaman of the Whills. It is a state acquired through compassion, not greed.

YODA: . . . to become one with the Force, and influence still have . . . A power greater than all, it is.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) You will learn to let go of everything. No attachment, no thought of self. No physical self.

YODA: A great Jedi Master, you have become, Qui-Gon Jinn. Your apprentice I gratefully become.

YODA thinks about this for a minute, then BAIL ORGANA enters the room and breaks his meditation.

BAIL ORGANA: Excuse me, Master Yoda. Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact.

12345m
not sure if it's real

vader519
My mom is watching the View right now and Liam Nesson is on. They asked him about star wars and was he in ROTS, and he said no. HE does not say why he was not in the film, but says he did not do any work.

Cybervader
hmm..so what exactly does that mean? (sighs)..i was really expecting to see him..and a scene showing yoda going to Dagobah..

YODA: "Hmm..alone i am..in this system of swarmps and trees..Bring along my seat at the jedi council, i should have. Miss sitting there,i really would.More than anything else..hmm.."

The Ones
**** liam. kidnap him and torture him until he does it then put it on the dvd

vader519
THere is a scene where Yoda goes to Dagobah, and it is supposed to be on the DVD.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Sans_Fi
Well, thats fake... and this thread is REALLY OLD, and its obvious Qui Gon isnt on EP3, why bring it back...
Because I was getting sick of discussing people building their own lightsabers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.