Why I Hate New Zealand!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Okay, so I just rang up the movie-theater hot-line to see what time the Punisher was on, only to find out that it's R18, this means that since I'm underage I can't get in to it, not even with an adult. In America you guys have R's but here we have G, PG, PGR, M, R13, R16, R18 and for R13, R16, R18 if your not of that age or older then you can't get in. I'm so annoyed!! I so wanted to see the Punisher and I don't want to wait until it comes out on video and DVD, my Dad is the one who knows what grosses me out or what scares me so shouldn't it be up to him instead of the stupid government to make up that stupid law!? post your opinions here.

kofmaster
eek! your from NZ?!!! big grin same!!! whahahahah laughing

Scotty
ahhh smile good ol Australia, its MA in Australia, i might see it tomorow yes

dont worry i wont spoil it for you.

P.S. looks like we found another reason why Australias better than New Zealand laughing

kofmaster
messed gi'day mate ^^ eheh no no no jk big grin

beastnpyro
damn.... is it on already???? hhhmmmnn.. might go and watch it on tuesday!!! (cinemas cheaper on tuesdays)

Scotty
Baaaaaaaah J/K

isnt the piddlly fights between Aus and NZ great, i have a NZeder mate called Neil, we give him alot of shit, we crack up when we go to the footy and he gets fish and chips and says chips(its an accent thing)

wink

kofmaster
WAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH big grin laughing laughing

eek! boing

Veralidaine
eek!australias crap....nz is better!...*shudders* i mean.sheila, mate...shrimp.barbiemessed..eek!.....NOOOO

kofmaster
blink never thought i would hear that come from an aussie

Scotty
wtf is with australia and shrimp on the BBQ, in my 16 years of life, i have never eaten or seen shrimp being cooked on the BBQ huh

Veralidaine
Kofmaster>>>>eek!...ahaha...yeaaahbig grin...but aust. a sh!tholebig grin

scotty>>>>laughing out loud....i knoweek! why use de expression if its not truemessed

Scotty
Australia isnt a sh!thole, its the best place on earth, well to me anyways, i love the place, im australian through and through yes

*starts singing national anthem*

"Australians all let us rejoice

For we are young and free;

We've golden soil and wealth for toil,

Our home is girt by sea.

Our land abounds in natures' gifts

Of beauty rich and rare,

In history's' page let every stage

Advance Australia Fair.

In joyful strains then let us sing

Advance Australia Fair.

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross

We'll toil with hearts and hands

To make this Commonwealth of ours

Renowned of all the lands.

For those who've come across the seas

We've boundless plains to share;

With courage let us all combine to

Advance Australia Fair.

In joyful strains then let us sing

Advance Australia Fair."

Veralidaine
awwww...heh,big grin

well i no i bag aust. alot.but i guess its cuz i get so bored wit australian ways.......so i wonder what other countries r likesmile....

Freddy_vs_Jason
I wasn't born in NZ.

But this is how Aussies say Fish and Chips: Fesh and Cheeps.
This is how we say it: Fash and Chops.

Scotty
what you mean australian ways?

and it doesnt matter if you are bored with australia, never call your homeland sh!t.

think of all the soliders that risked it all to protect this beautiful country, and your hear calling it sh!t. that is very saddening

Scotty
lol, that made me laugh, feesh and cheeps is about right smile

its not our fault we were taught to talk through our nose wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Veralidaine
laughing out loud..eheh...eek!.....do i sound like dat?lolness...i dont have a full on aussie accent.dats cuz im not full aussiebig grin

Veralidaine
just how australia is.....i dont find much excitement...

ok....woh.hang on....u takin this too far....u no im only joking wen i put dis face( eek! )...heh....

wen i bag tings....i make jokes of it...cuz i dont mean it...

im sorry if i offended yousad....but i meant nothing of it....was just joke...

Scotty
yeah, sorry i sorta over reacted, but im a very passionate aussie yes

Veralidaine
heh..s'ok...smile.....

heh...ey das coolsmile....thumb up

beastnpyro
speakin of cool... is it this cold in where yaz guys are?? damn cold here in where i am

Veralidaine
lol..........yes....very cold here...been raining de past few days...altho i like de cold n de rainbig grin.eheh...so me happyhappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.