Richard Dean Anderson/ Colonel Jack O'Neill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox_dan
Richard Dean Anderson plays Colonel Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill in the MGM television super show Stargate Sg1, along side Micheal Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Don S. Davis and (everybodys favorite) Christopher Judge.

But what do you think is the best part of his character: quotes, scenes, looks, humor, how stupid he is, or the action. Tell me what you think!

My favorite bit about him is that he never quite catches onto situations until someone, mainly Carter, points it out to him.

matchbox_dan
more pictures avalible on request

Kes
I loved MacGyver! I absolutely adored him back then. Then he disappeared and came back in Stargate and I liked the show and think is character is really funny. And dumb LOL Its great how Carter has to explain everything to him.

matchbox_dan
i have never watched macGyver, what is it about?

Kes
Angus Macgyver is a secret agent with a difference. He is quiet, mild mannered, deeply principled and refuses to carry a gun on his missions. Fortunately, the last detail is unimportant when compared to his astounding mind. Drawing on a vast practical knowledge of science, Macgyver is able to make use of any mundane materials around him to create unorthodox solutions to any problem he faces. The enemies of world peace and justice continually learn that underestimating this man is a fatal mistake for their plans.

All he had was a swiss knife and he could create all these gadgets. It was a really intelligent show.
Here's more info:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088559/

matchbox_dan
WHATS YOUR FAVERATE EPISODE?

steptreks
i think he is fantastic!!!- favourite episode- solitudes

matchbox_dan
is that the one where him and T got stuck in X-301

DaveCain
that is a good episode but my fave episode is Children of the Gods [part one and two. its funny and has action but thats my opinion

Kes
I dont know the names of the eps and I havent seen them all, unfortunately.
But I like the one where an entity (kinda like electricity) gets inside Carter. That one was cool. The one where Martoff (Sp) died was cool too. And the time loop ep. That was funny big grin

matchbox_dan
The loop one is called Window of Oppituity and it is my faverat episodes as well, so funny

matchbox
does no one else love jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.