Our New works of Tolkien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Well the way that I see it...sooner or later there is going to be a point in which all topics have been covered, all characters discussed, and all moments in the movies and the books have been challenged and conversed upon.

So where do we go from here...

...Each of us I am sure has put to thought where does the story go from here. A continuing story so to speak. Here is our chance to continue that story, to bring back the memories of the characters of our favorite epic ever, and take it to new levels. To begin writing the "New works of Tolkien"

The adventure does not have to end here.....

pip-foot
smile cool idea AD....I will write later when i have more time...

fini
heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

i remember talking about this a while ago. WHAT happens after lotr etc.

Camellia
Hmmmm, I fear a Mary Sue in the making stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
multi-author fanfiction forum
but, it can stay here awhile

Discos
dont quite get what he is on about What the f**k?

but, to you mean talk in-depth of the stuff we already talk about roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
Most topics have been covered I think..Unless one dwelves into the depths of the Middle-Earth tales to discuss eeeeeverything.

Discos
Discos - posted? What the f**k?

Discos
also I dont we talk about the dwarves enough, and dont reply with "but we talk about gimli all the time"

Discos - or i shall smite thee

Tassie
umm this might be for the fan-fiction forum

Discos
ah, gotcha wink

Tassie
hey but we talk about gimli all the time confused

Discos
do we not, never noticed that

Discos - *adds another person to smiting list*

Tassie
no no, can't have innocent me on your smiting list angel

tassie- *wonders who else is on Discos' smiting list*

Discos
mostly people who post " - " at the end of posts

Elesses
lol smile

Discos, i do believe we have a Gimli thread...not our fault you dont post on it stick out tongue lol

mah
What?

Sauron
Dont pay attention to him.
he is rather strange yes

btw- yes i was back for my final post- to insult discos!

au revouir

Storm
This idd is Multi-Author Fiction Area. I' m going to move it as soon as the first starts writing.

Discos
cheeky sauron stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Tried once again to come up with a good Tolkien topic for the LOTR forum to be outsted again !

Will go back to the drawing boards folks....but don't be surprised if I come up with a "Who is the Sexiest Key Grip in LOTR" just so I am sure it will stay here ! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.