your Purpose In Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Sooo what do you think our purpose in life is? I don't know but I suspect that Iwas put on this earth to make people feel good, or try to make them smile. I think.

dave123
i have to find something shifty someone knows what i mean whistle

Lord Soth
My purpose in life is have as fun as I can before I die

Shoukan
each person will find their purpose in life...

It will take time to find...or maybe it might happen in a couple of days--who knows

GroundedAgain
my purpose in life......well ya see...this IS a g rated site stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
is this your soulmate confused

Crash Overload
HA! Llaughing out loudL!

Crash Overload
eek! REALLY!? Which movie!?

Just Kidding stick out tongue

DeNiro
My purpose in life is to become the biggest bodybuilder ever. and also to break some weight lifting record.

but right now my purposeis to help out the lil guy

GroundedAgain
eek! hey now!!!!...i'll tell ya later stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

no actaully my purpose in life...nah dis aint appropriate either

total metalhead
my purpose in life is to wreck a small portion of every major town i visit. no joke. wherever i go, disaster follows.

so far ive done: Pheonix, LA, Michigan, London, Rotterdam, Naples and Rio.

im sorry sad

silver_tears
My purpose in life is to make people around me happier if it is only for a few minutes happy

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! what have you done to these poor places???

my pupose in life is to make others feel good abt themselvesyes

GroundedAgain
i've got it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my purpose in life is to show little gurls how NOT to grow up if they want ta please their family and be succesful

DeNiro
my purpose was to welcome alll the newbies on the welcome forum just now go check my name is down the whole thing its crazy eek!

total metalhead
oh D that is low no trying to get all the newbies on your side and turn them into little Deniro-ites. very low.

silver_tears
who's purpose is to make others feel superior??
can it be .........LTA yes

§pearhead
soon the entire board will be overrun by meatheads! stick out tongue

Crash Overload
No offence but, Iw as thinking more along the lines of the D.A. Deniro's army!!! Then he just unleashes them onto anyone who stands there ground!

(no HP pun intended)

DeNiro
WHO TOLD U MY PLAN eek! TELL ME DONT MAKE ME GET THE TWEEZERS

total metalhead
right thats it im gonna open a warning thread in there right now. i dont care if it gets closed dammit!!!!

total metalhead
there. i did it.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughingroll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.