Matchbox Twenty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox_dan
Matchbox Twenty are an american band that have has success in the music since their 13x platium debute album: 'You or Someone like you'. Since then they have had a small success, but have still managed to rack up two multi plantuim selling albums, 'More than you think you are', and 'Mad Season'.

What do you think of Matchbox Twenty, do you know any new news, whats your faverate song or album?

TELL ME AND THE WORLD

DaRk Lotus
there good but ARE they good live tho?

matchbox_dan
great, they have a natural feel to them. I have seen them 3 times and they rocked every time

flavinho
They're really great, but i dunno much about them...like the songs tho.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
i luv machbox 20!!!!!!!!!!! i think that they have the best songs!!!

matchbox
whats your faverate song?

VanillaCocaCola
Yay for the search function!

I absolutely love Matchbox Twenty. Every album I can actually listen through and like it all, without reaching over to skip through. I especially like the songs 'If You're Gone', 'Bent', 'Unwell' and '3 AM', in no real order.

BobbyD
A talented, underrated band.

l.saratn
Disease is a good song. But I loved it when Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana did Smooth

tabby999
I dont hate them but i dont love them either, they dont make me leave the room when they come on. Feel sorry for their huge fans though, their sound hasn't evolved or changed and Rob Thomas has outshined the band with his over-hyped pop ballads about...well nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.