American Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
I love American idol, and I'm glad now its the 3rd season. but I dont think this season is going as well as season two. I dont know if there will be a great out come in the finals unless some of the people improve. I think things will start going better for the contestants or at least I hope.

I was also surprised to see the auditions, I believe Simon,Paula, Randy may of have turned some really great people down....and I think they are starting to realize they may of made an mistake on letting some of the contestants through....lets just hope things start to go better.

alic88
yeup. this show totally rocks!!! i love simon somehow. yes this season the contestants r somewhat not talented. and they left out some talented people behind. i love this show

raven guardia
yes I love the show too, and Simon is most defiantly my favorite judge.

WE LOVE YOU SIMON!!!! love love

Walter Simard
(singing) She bangs! she bangs! she bangs! - laughing out loud

alic88
OH MY GOD THAT MAN WAS SO FUNNY. what was his name? william hong?

minnie
I LOVE SIMON!!!

love love love love love

arghhh_matey
william hung..yea whos ur favorites? Mine are ..amy-pink hair..and camille from last week...they r talented

alic88
here in pakistan they show it a month later. i like that girl KATIE WEBBER, shez talented.

and that girl sings fabulously who says that she has big lips but bigger talent

raven guardia
I like amy, the best so far.

this monday American is haveing a special. its all the bad adutions and that william guy will be there too. hehehe and I think he will be singing "She bangs".....again.

SumWatTwisted
Oh man I'll HAVE* to watch that. He was so bad, that I actually felt embarrassed for him. And then he was like, "You know I don't have any experience." I loved it! Oh yeah...I LOVE YOU SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alic88
ya when he said YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD NO PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, simon went like REEEEEALLLLLLLLLLY? THATS THE SURPRISE OF THE CENTURY hahaha. i love this guy

Jury Copeland
Go Camille and Jasmine!!!

They both IN the Top 12.

I'm very proud because they are Filipinos.

And the boy (forgot his name) who won the CHAMPIONSHIP in the Star Search... is also a Filipino...

I'm really proud to be one. cool

Jury Copeland
Yay! I saw Camille and Jasmine last night in the replay of American Idol Top Twelve showdown. I'm very proud because they are both Filipinos.
big grin

Elektra_lover
Im mad about 3 things:
1)Kimberly Caldwell didn't win mad
2) Elizabeth Latender(I wanna dance w/ somebody) didn't get in the top 12
3) AMY WAS KICKED OFF!!!
*GO FANTISA*

LeAtHerRFace
GO Hawaii!! Camile and Jasmine w00t w00t.

Jury Copeland
yeah... and the best thing is that...
they're both Filipinos (Philippine blood people). wink

LeAtHerRFace
Yea man. Ur right on tha money.

Tex
Seeing as American Idol is all about winning and who you want to win, I'll merge this with the alrady existing American Idol thread! stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
You!

dragonpisces272
Jury Copeland>your a flip? rock me too

Jury Copeland
hahaha laughing out loud

Jury Copeland
Jasmine and Camille

vagaryatwill
I missed last night. Who's getting the boot tonight, in your opinion???

Darth Revan
I personally didn't think she was very good... Well she was good lookin and all that but not all that great a voice

I liked Ruben and all, but looking back, I think Kimberly Locke should've won. She was just incredible. She had a simply perfect voice. She was just as good, if not better, than the guy who ended up winning.

Thing with American Idol is though, I don't like their music once they get off the show because that's when they turn into modern pop stars and start singing crap. The songs they do on the show are, in most cases, fairly good.

Devalion
Who was the girl with the puppets???

LeAtHerRFace
Simon, although hes comments can be a lil harsh. His comments are TOTALLY true.

dragonpisces272
simons the one that kicks, pokes, and twirls paula's hair with a pen lol...

alic88
simon rulez

dragonpisces272
he's weirdisly cool

Devalion
Whats the name of the other guy? Coz simons alright but we see enough of him in England too. Hey do they show the English version over in a America?

Billybobbed
i am kinda excited about getting the AI3 compilation cd. imo, soul night was one of the better nights on AI, so the cd should be pretty decent since its the greatest soul classics.
i agree with you darth revan, i like the compilation cds better because its better music than what they come out with to get played on the radio.

dragonpisces272
they're behind episodes here messed

dragonpisces272
the other guy is randy...and what english version you talkin about? blink

BackFire
Simon is a dirty butthole. He insults people yet, what does he do? He sits there behind a table with bodygaurds around him. Plus his comments are always the same crap. According to him everyone who auditions who isn't pure gold is "the worst singer I've ever heard".

He's basically a rip off of that ugly, bitchy, Weakest Link host, except he's more feminine and alot uglier.

dragonpisces272
way to go backfire lol...

muse5
i'm still mad that jpl got booted, he was so cool, i hope diana degarmo gets booted next week

VallejoKid707
I hope John Stevens gets the boot next week cuz he's such a bad singer!

Darth Revan
He's not a bad singer, I think he sounds exactly like Frank Sinatra... It's just that his voice doesn't fit the genre... Though I hope for his sake he gets kicked off, I think he's way too young even if he was the best one on the show

Billybobbed
I've personally lost all interest in the show at this point. I think there was a lot of great talent, but for whatever reason, people just didn't vote. So I'm just gonna pick up the Greatest Soul Classics compilation CD and show my support for them that way...

Elektra_lover
YES YES YES YES John stevens is gone YES YES YES

VallejoKid707
rolling on floor laughing

amante
Is anyone keeping updated with the show? My favorite George got kicked off last week but I still have Diana and Fantasia to root for. I think next week will be Jasmine's last. Thoughts??

FlappingMangera
Lets put our chips on the table, who is going to win American Idol. I think Diana, the girl has pipes. Although i'm not sure thats what makes an american idol. Who do you think is going to win and why?

amante
I think Fantasia will win because she has been favored with La Toya for weeks. La Toya is a really great singer who is also beautiful and so she fits the bill in that regard. I think Diana will be in second place because of her late run in the competition.

amante
WOW, did you watch last night??? I cannot believe that La Toya is gone. I really, really didn't expect that. That is for sure. I at least expected her to get to next week. She is beautiful, classy, and extremely talented. I think she will be okay in the future. At least I can see her this summer on tour. smile

FlappingMangera
Yeah, its pretty safe to say that all of the final four will be ok. Didn't the last 4 all get record deals last year?

So it is just me backing Diana vs. amante backing Fantasia? uh oh, its on. Anyone else getting in on this?

@F1
Been from the UK, i watch American Idol on friday night, its recorded so we get to watch the singing and voting in one night.
I thought it started well then died, it picked up again near the end, I was just wondering why La Toya london went out she is definetly the best, Fantasia, well I try to imagine listening to her on the radio, and i think after a couple of songs that would be enough for me. Jasmine has sang one song which i thought was the best of the series, i cant remember which one. I think you guys are voting for Favourites not who is the best singer.

I laughed when Simon said to the the ginger boy, on Gloria Estafan (spelling) week, "you and latin music go together like Coffe Icecream and Onions" laughing out loud

I'll watch tonight you guys will know already who has gone, i wouldn't be surprised if it is Fanatsia.

1-winged angel
can some one plz tell me who one american idol, the latest one

yerssot
I really hope we do as storm suggested and not respond to something that's in the wrong section

cLoVi€
laughing out loud

1-winged angel
for god's sake cant u just answer the question

yerssot
for god's sake cant u just read the damn rules

finti
who cares who the American Idol is? go search the web

cLoVi€
i know only about kelly clarkson, but i don't think she was the last winner stick out tongue

and yerssot is right.
don't answer question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1-winged angel
was it Jasmine or.......or........, i dont no the names of the others

cLoVi€
confused
i have no idea
i can tell you who won here happy

1-winged angel
were is here

cLoVi€
where i live laughing out loud
poland confused

1-winged angel
i live in australia, and i wanna know who won

cLoVi€
so you're having a problem.

no1 will tell you *sigh* confused

1-winged angel
yeh i might aswell kill myself

Jury Copeland
Jasmine is out sad
All Filipinos are very proud of her anyway.

moonwalker741
yeh Flip Pryde!

raven61
so what are you guys talkin bout

shellie
id be shocked if fantasia doesn't win .

@F1
I wouldn't with Latoya london been voted off, and in my opinion much better than Fantasia. If Diana picks the right songs she can win it.

Lianslo
I voted for Diana about....6 times last night!

SeptemberRain
I hate that show

vvvrulz
I think this show is pathetic. I wouldn't be caught dead watching it.

vvvrulz
Here's a question.
Amongst all the hype, i for one cannot stand this show. Are there others out there who share my view or am i being swamped?

Morning_Glory
did anyone see American idol tonight

that Mary chic at the end was SCARY!

charmedFairy
I hate the show but i luv watching those ppl make fun of themselves on tv laughing out loud hilarious, i only watch the auditions and then just stop there

Morning_Glory
yea after the auditions its boring... in the end I dont really care who wins

Beastro
That Jamacian guy was really good.

Morning_Glory
but that Mary girl at the very end was SCARY

she said she had several voices in her head...no expression

Beastro
That was freaky.Me and My mom where like "Oh my god"

Napalm
Does anybody remember that crazy chick on the last auditon on the premier?

Beastro
I wasnt watching last season.

SlipknoT
I hate this show

charmedFairy
blink ninja

Beastro
I think its ok but I dont know its gets so many viewers.It is that good.

ARC Trooper 117
AMERICAN IDOL MUST DIE! stick out tongue
I hate it soo much.....some of my "friends" like too watch it though....bastards.....
I loved what that one guy said about them though.....stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
Simon is calling all these girls FAT! mad what an ass!mad

ryan seacrest is so GAY - i cant stand him

Beastro
I think its funny when simons mean.I mean dont come if you sing or look terrible.

Morning_Glory
but some of these people really think they can sing...sick

there are some people i think can sing but they dont pass them through erm

Beastro
Most good singers got passed.

But the problem is alot of bad singers are showing up now just for the attention.

Dazzler619
True.I think the show is a put on

Elektra_lover
That girl from last night was hilariuse. "I'm one of the good ones they had to cut."

charmedFairy
so she thinks.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
no one remembers that Mary chic

she had several voices in her head

Beastro
I do.

I was so made when they cut the guy who's music teacher made it.He was really good.I think the judges cut one of the good people.

Morning_Glory
no expression

Beastro
what?

Morning_Glory
no expression what?

charmedFairy
confused I think they sometimes tend to cut out allot of good people out, dont know why, but the judges have their own diff. taste so they somtime will pick the ok ones to the really good ones.. no expression

Beastro
You dont think he was good?

charmedFairy
I didnt even watch it but i do remember from previews AI when they did bascially the same thingerm

Beastro
?

Morning_Glory
im glad Mark McGrath (sp?) wasnt on there today he bugged me yesterday

Beastro
Okkkk but what did you think about the black guy in the white suit?

Morning_Glory
o yea i liked him more than I like the girl he came with

isnt that the same guy = when he went out to the hallway - she was crying all over the place

Beastro
Yeah.Bad choice by the judges.That really pissed me off.

charmedFairy
messed

ninja

Beastro
?

Morning_Glory
maybe neither of them should have made it

those triplets werent that great either-- but Simon didnt need to say they were overweight...

I really liked that one blonde chic that sang a Bonnie Rait song.. it was really good

charmedFairy
you beat me to my post, i was refering to the girl crying all over the place stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I like the last girl on monday or was it tuesday.Anyone she was the one that said there was voices in her head.She was so spooky that even the judges were afraid of her.JM

Beastro
I really like those girls.I think if the other big black chick at the beginning made it then so should one of them.Its not fair.

Morning_Glory
when is the next show on?

do they just show 2 episodes a week?

Jackie Malfoy
It is on mondays at nine to ten I think.It maybe on tuesday too.Check your tv paper it should say when it is on and the channel adn time.JM

Beastro
Um trading spouses and 24 are on monday over here.

Morning_Glory
American Idol was sort of boring tonight.. nothing interesting

Beastro
it was ok

Morning_Glory
Simon is so boring

Jackie Malfoy
I love simon!Without him I would not brother watching it.Anyway I like that girl that made it in and wore that shirt that said ME in big letters on her shirt and on her nicklace it said pick!
She remain me of me for some reason!JM

Beastro
The simon lovers have arrived messed

Morning_Glory
I hate Simon ... so annoying

Beastro
Hey may be annoying but he's a good judge and he knows music.

Beastro
Good episdoe tonight.Those two black girls really sucked though and that was funny at the end where Paula faught for that guy to stay in.I think he's good but he needs to do different songs.

The Maulfetta brother that didnt make it is going to try out again tomorrow night.I hope he makes it,I was hoping for both the twins to make it the first time they auditioned.

Beastro
I was so sad last night.I wanted the other Maulfetta brother to win.I dont uunderstand he has such a good voice but the judges keep making these excuses like stage presence and stuff when it was better than that one guy who sang WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

Morning_Glory
^^ regarding Simon...

he produced a Teletubies CD no expression

oh,... and Westlife...no expression

dragonpisces272
well, anything for money, right?

ThePhantomsKiss
sad Anthony Lost!!!! I hated that! He was so awesome,I loved him doing 'incomplete' DAMN YOU AMERICAN IDOL JUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I'm okay...Really.. What the f**k? messed wacko

Zebra 3
Originally posted by alic88
OH MY GOD THAT MAN WAS SO FUNNY. what was his name? william hong? Close, it's William Hung. He's got three albums out now! His Official Site.

Originally posted by @F1
(...) Latoya london been voted off, and in my opinion much better than Fantasia. I agree, LaToya was robbed!

critias
any 1 here?

critias
i want people to read my new story so far and give me their opinion its in star wars literature place thingy <nothing to do with star wars

critias
its thread is my new story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.