Worst Dressed Celebs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox_dan
Who wears the worst thing?
How look better out of their clothes that in them?
Who should cover up?
Who should get it all out?

lil bitchiness
Well...

Bjork wears rediculous things that are super nasty. Kiera Kinightly also wares some hidious stuff that dont suit her.

Brad Pitt looks better with no clothes on.
Jennifer Lopez should cover herself up...literaly. Shes horrible.

matchbox_dan
kiera knightley always looks great, what are you on about?

lil bitchiness
Im talking about her horrible fashion sense. She looks horrible IMO.

Terrible...absolutely shocking. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/photogallery-granitz-0

WindDancer
I can only think of Cher when it comes to worse dress celebreties.

eleveninches
Rose Mc gowan.
What a ****!!!!
\/ \/ \/
http://www.arrakis.es/~lupanar/famosas1/pp-rosemcgowan-01.jpg

matchbox_dan
would have to argue with you on that one. She is a complete ****, and have you seen her choose in men!!??!!

eleveninches
maralyn manson *cough*

laughing out loud

matchbox_dan
point made

eleveninches
She doesnt have any eyebrows ewither. She shaved them all off, and needs to draw them on all the time

matchbox_dan
I think that natalie portman looks great in whatever she wears (or doesnt)

Evy_O
I huuuugely dislike Christina Aguilera's fashion sense yes
Is that a real Rose McGowan pic?? blink slutty no expression

matchbox_dan
Yes it is a real picture, and WHATS WRONG WITH MISS AGUILERA'S fashion sence.

Evy_O
I don't like it, it's my right not to, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

matchbox_dan
Yes it is your right but, every man loves that she walks out of her house wearing nothing more than a smile. She is gorgeous and she is proud of it and she shows it off. I love the way she dresses (or not) and so does all the rest of the male population.

Check out the picture

Evy_O
actually this is not a very strong criteria, "every man loves that she walks out of her house wearing nothing more than a smile" messed this is about fashion sense, right? I don't think her in a monokini is regarded as "fashion". I generally don't like her looks either, but this was just about fashion so I didn't comment.

and "all the male population" is an over-generalization.
I'll try to find a pic of her to show which clothing of hers I mean smile

matchbox_dan
sorry

Evy_O
what for? no harm done big grin

ok, here's what I mean:

http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif

matchbox_dan
Sorry, I'm new to this forum thing and i dont want to piss anyone off, especialy if they a nice person and i just dont know them

btw you have not added a picture

Evy_O
you haven't pissed me off messed of course you are entitled to voice your opinion, no-one will rip your head off yes this is all about friendly debate stick out tongue

darn I dunno why it didn't show up sad

I can't attatch it either sad
go there: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2089/Events/2089/ChristinaA_Kambo_1408358_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Aguilera,%20Christina

matchbox_dan
I think that is a terrible 'dress' and i can see your point

matchbox_dan
The thing about chrsitian is that she has a great body and she sometimes likes to show it off a little to much.

I think that Natalie Portman in Episode two was dressed nice, (well to say she has no ****)

Evy_O
you think aguilera has a great body? confused

matchbox_dan
yeah but i am a christina man though so i am bias.

Shes not the normal type of body shape i go for, but she has very nice 'assets'

Evy_O
isn't she a little bit chubby? stick out tongue

matchbox_dan
yeah, shes not my faverate celeb.

I preffer natalie portmans body, she is beautiful

DaveCain
I agree that Natalie Portman is fine but thats just the opinion of me and it seems matchbox dan as he as said in quite a few of his posts

matchbox_dan
kiera looks great no matter what she is in!!!

silver_tears
Keira is too thin in my opinion messed

I also hate how Britney Spears dresses some times, Gwyneth Paltrow in that black "dress" at the oscars, Bjork is ghastly messed, then there's some others.

Men I can't really comment on since alot of them dress the same stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I like Christina and her fashion sense thumb up Not always though, but majority of time, she looks good.

lil bitchiness
You asked about worst dressed celebs, and im talking abot the WORST DRESSED CELEBS! She is one of them...

Like Silver said, shes too thin, and what she wore sucks. I just looked at 'Hello' magazine and omg, she worse some dress from 50s and Christ did she look terrible.

To me, shes ugly anyway, waring crap clothes just adds to her horriblinessness.

StarliciousStar
I think Britney Spears dress's pretty bad.Christina dress's bad sometimes to but I love her.Keria I think is gorgeous in anything.
I don't think she's to skinny thats just how she is naturally.

silver_tears
She became way thinner during Bend it Like Beckham, like she's alright wearing flowy dresses like in POTC, but when she wears revealing things I find it a bit sick messed She's skin and bones that girl

ClaraG
kelly osbourne and lil kim always look awful

lil bitchiness
Indeed, and thats why some stuff really dont suit her.

Clark_Kent
uh, i think there is a stipid show who tell you..has that old bag of bones on it, the one that upstaged johhny carson...i hate that bucking show, and just to stay on topic, i go his marlyin manson

BloomBabyGirl
oamela anderson has no fasion sense cuz she don wear nuttin n eve has had her fair share of shady outfits. n i luv him but orlando bloom needs a wardrobe check sometime
\/ \/ \/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_32880_ql.gif

i rest my case

Evy_O
many celebs are bad dressed, as in, Cher yes

BloomBabyGirl
worst dressed of all time...tie between cher n lil kim

lil bitchiness
Bjork is pretty horrible also.

Df02
no competition, the singer from Pulp.........Jarvis Cocker

ClaraG
lil kim is a fashion disaster...

OrliObsessor1
christina aguilera and brittany spears..worst dressed...and ..least dressed, i should say.

missy_kane
HILARY DUFFFFFFF ROX!!!!!!!!

missy_kane
Avril is a Biotch

PissedOffGoalie
the girl from sleepover...shes UGLY

turkesa
Hmm... Lil Kim, Snoop Dog, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Madonna...oh and Marlyn Manson (?). I think I didn't forgot no one... hehehehehe

Princess Re
hmm i have seen kate bosworth dress UGLY

then chirstina i mean look at this,who would wanna wear that???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38668000/jpg/_38668175_christina_ap300.jpg
and yep lil kim sucks,and britney spears? she needs to let her mum dress her again!but i really don't like the way pink dresses

BloomBabyGirl
chrinstina kinda scares me...

~*~Tassie~*~
laughing out loud thumb up

I think Britney wears some decent clothes sometimes.. I like her style when she's not over-exposed messed

Princess Re
i hate her when shes naked clothed,or even breathing!

BloomBabyGirl
BRAD LOOOKED GREAT NAKED IN TROY! eek! he has such a nice firm...ah.....em.....er.....well yall know what im talkin bout laughing

Princess Re
sad umm gross?

BloomBabyGirl
what he has a nice ass so kill me

matchbox
your right a few years ago britney dressed with a bit more style and wasnt just a trying to sell records by showing a bit of skin in a music vid, on the red carpet, (and every where she goes!)

but she has been growing up the last few years and she will soon put her clothes back on, hopefully.

where as christina and can jut leave them off, (cos she is dirrty!!)

and

i think the all time worst dressed celebs are golfers.

what the hell is going on with those completly stupid outfits, they are shockingly crap.

do these men actually think they look good????!!!!???

BloomBabyGirl
lol...if the men r so bad think sbout the women!

APirateMonkey
I totally agree with U big grin

matchbox
lol.......there are women that play golf???!!!??? i though they were men with a bit of a breast problem, (like bob in fight club)

hell_raiser
jonathan davis from korn

elisha is fit
kelly osbourne is deffinatly worst ever dressed celeb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.