Holy Crap!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiling_Sadly
HOLY FU.CKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my 2 best friends almnost got rapped at the beach last night!!!!! im so sry for them, i feel so bad, that was the night i didnt stay with them, o man if only i had been there, they wouldnt prolly have gone thru that, good thing they werent, those stupid f.uckin bastards i hate them, im gunna make them wish they hadnt been drinkin at the beach!

shellie
i so sorry that almost happened to them . im glad it didnt . r they ok ?

Sauron
my friend was raped about two weeks ago

tried to convince her to tell an adult

but she wouldnt

Smiling_Sadly
yea they are fine now, but they really thot they were gunna get rapped, i feel so bad!

shellie
how old is your friend ?

Fallen Jedi
wow, i'm so sorry.

Sauron

Sauron
FJ

im getting this weird grey thing around your sig showing up... confused

shellie
im sure she's very confused & scared . you sound like your a good friend to her if u cant convince to tell an adult just continue to be there for her . she really needs you right now . mayby she'll come around to telling an adult when she feels safer .

Raz
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend, but these movie forums aren't the appropriate place to talk about such a serious incident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.