Sing Along With Vampy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
I got bored with the last 10 mins I was at work, and started singing 99 Bottles of Beer in my head.

So, I thought, why not post it? Lets see who else wants to:

"SING ALONG WITH CYKEY!"

99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 Bottles of Beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 98 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Next person continue, please.

Devalion
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 a bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 97 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Darth_Midal
97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer if one of those bottles of beer should happen to fall 96 bottles of beer on the wall

Darth Revan
That's not how it goes! It goes...

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer! Ya take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall!

drunk_nazgul
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer! Take one down, give it to Naz, 94 bottles of beer on the wall!

Cyclops
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. You take one down, give it to CYKE, 93 bottles of beer on the wall

Korri
oh my gawd, he gets it from his fathers side, i swear he does embarrasment

Cyclops
You arent singing, Korri! sad

drunk_nazgul
93 bottles of *hic... beer... on the wall, 93 bottles of beer... Take *hic*...one... down, pass it to me... 92 bottles of... *passes out*

Cyclops
92 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 92 Bottles of Beer. If one of those bottles should happen to vanish shifty 91 bottles of beer on the wall.

drunk_nazgul
BEER?
91 bottles of beer in my fridge, 91 bottles of beer; take one out, you shall die, 90 bottles of beer in my fridge. (And 1 less you!)

Cyclops
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. If 89 bottles should happen to fall.... laughing

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to be offered to Drunk Nazgul, 89 bottles of beer on the wall

BarmyBrummie
89 bottles of vodka on the wall!! 89 bottles of vodka!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 88 bottle of vodka on the wall big grin!!

Cyclops
Cute, Abby.

88 Bottles of Beer on the Wall. 88 Bottles of Beer! You take one down, pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall.

Vampiree
88 bottles of vodka on the wall!! 88 bottles of vodka!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 87 bottles of vodka on the wall !!

eek! i like this one better!

BarmyBrummie
w00t!! big grin

87 bottles of vodka on the wall, 87 bottles of vodka!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 86 bottles of vodka on the wall!! big grin

Vampiree
86 bottles of vodka on the wall, 86 bottles of vodka!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 85 bottles of vodka on the wall!!

Black Onyx
cool

oh we were supposed to sing it not drink the beer

oopsie embarrasment

Cyclops
85 bottles of BEER on the wall,85 bottles of BEER! If one of those bottles should happen to find its way into my hand so I can drink it......... 84 bottles of BEER on the wall.

BarmyBrummie
84 bottles of VODKA on the wall, 84 bottles of VODKA!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 83 bottles of VODKA on the wall!!

Cyclops
83 bottles of BEER on the wall, 83 bottles of BEER. If one of those bottles of BEER should happen to fall, 82 bottles of BEER on the wall!!!!!! mad

silver_tears
82 bottles of BEER on the wall, 82 bottles of BEER. If one of those bottles of BEER should happen to fall, 81 bottles of BEER on the wall!!!!!! mad

Cyclops
Thanks, Irene! love

SEE! IT IS BEER! NOT VODKA!!!!

81 bottles of BEER on the wall, 81 bottles of BEER. If one of those bottles of BEER should happen to fall, 80 bottles of BEER on the wall

silver_tears
any time cool

Agent Elrond
80 bottles of BEER on the wall, 80 bottles of BEER. If one of those bottles of BEER should happen to fall, 79 bottles of BEER on the wall

Cyclops
79 Bottles of Beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 78 bottles of beer on the wall.

cLoVi€
78 Bottles of Beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 77 bottles of beer on the wall.

(i got it right?)

Cyclops
Horray, Clove! big grin

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 76 bottles of beer on the wall!

eleveninches
76 Bottles of beer on the wall, 76 Bottles of Beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 75 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Cyclops
75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall.

I am a Sock
74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall.

VENOMfanFAN
Hey, its back! big grin

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 72 bottles of beer on the wall.

Vampiree
72 bottles of vodka on the wall, 72 bottles of vodka. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 71 bottles of vodka on the wall.

evil face

VENOMfanFAN
70 Bottles of Beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to find its way into my hand and then I pop the cap and shoot back a beer bong, 69 laughing bottles of beer on the wall

Vampiree
you missed one, fewl

VENOMfanFAN

..so!

Vampiree
i can't sing the next.. you missed one. And SO... you have to fix your mistake

cLoVi€
*drinks the 71st bottle*

now you have what yopu need.

VENOMfanFAN
Thanks, Clover! love

cLoVi€
de rien love (or how it is spelled anywaystick out tongue)

VENOMfanFAN
That is it! love

69 laughing bottles of beer on the wall, 69 laughing bottles of beer. If one of those 69 laughing bottles of beer should fall, 68 bottles of beer on the wall.

Sarah15
68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. If one of those 68 bottles of beer should fall, 67 bottles of beer on the wall.

I am a Sock
67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. If one of those 67 bottles of beer should fall, 66 bottles of beer on the wall.

Vampiree
66 bottles of vodka on the wall, 66 bottles of vodka. If one of those 66 bottles of vodka should fall, 65 bottles of vodka on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
65 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts on the wall, 65 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts! If one of these bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts should happen to fall, 64 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts on the wall!

I am a Sock
64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall

oooops, I drunk two, lol

VENOMfanFAN
BEER HOG! mad laughing

62 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 62 Bottles of Beer. If one of those bottles should go to "I am a Sock," then 61 Bottles for me on the wall.

I am a Sock
*ahem. look at the text below my name*

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
I did notice, I am a sock

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 59 bottles of beer on the wall.

cLoVi€
59 bottles of gin on the wall, 59 bottles of gin. If i drank one of those bottles, 58 bottles of gin on the wall. drunk

Korri
no mental scaring

I am a Sock
58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 57 bottles of beer on the wall.

Pao
OMG!!! beer falling on the floor messed what a nightmare!!!!! scared

stick out tongue I would sing............. but my copy & paste actions wouldn't work so I won't wink

shaber
I never bothered to recultivate my singing voice embarrasment

cLoVi€
57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. If one of those is drunk by Paola roll eyes (sarcastic), 56 bottles of beer on the wall.

nazgulinthedark
56 bottles of beer on the wall! 56 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 55 bottles of beer on the wall!

get bent
55 bottles of beer on the wall! 55 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 54 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
54 bottles of beer on the wall! 54 bottles of beer! take one down, pass it around! 53 bottles of beer on the wall!

get bent
53 bottles of beer on the wall! 53 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 52 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
52 bottles of beer on the wall!! 52 baottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 51 bottles of beer on the wall!

get bent
51 bottles of beer on the wall! 51 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 50 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
50 bottles of beer on the wall! 5o bottles of beer! take one down pass it around 49 bottles of beer on the wall!

get bent
49 bottles of beer on the wall! 49 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around 48 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
48 bottles of beer on the wall! 48 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 47 bottles of beer on the wall!

get bent
47 bottles of beer on the wall! 47 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 46 bottles of beer on the wall!

cLoVi€
46 bottles of coke on the wall! 46 bottles of coke! if one of those bottle should happen to fall! 46 bottles of coke on the wall!

coke is in plastic bottles.

nazgulinthedark
46 bottles of beer on the wall! 46 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 45 bottles of beer on the wall!

I am a Sock
45 bottles of beer on the wall! 45 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 44 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
44 bottles of beer on the wall! 44 bottles of beer! take one down, pass it aorund! 43 bottles of beer on the wall!

I am a Sock
43 bottles of beer on the wall! 43 bottles of beer! take one down, pass it aorund! 42 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall!

I am a Sock
41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall!

Korri
39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
38 bottles of rum on the wall, 38 bottles of rum... you take one down, pass it around...

Wait... Why is the rum gone? blink Oh, there it is.

37 bottles of rum on the wall!

Korri
37 bottles of rum on the wall, 37 bottles of rum... you take one down, pass it around...

36 bottles of rum on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 35 bottles of beer on the wall.

Korri
35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 34 bottles of beer on the wall.

VENOMfanFAN
34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall!

Korri
33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer.. . you take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall

Korri
31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer.. . you take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
Are you just copying and pasting, Korri? big grin

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 29 bottles of beer on the wall

nazgulinthedark
29 bottles of beer on the wall! 29 bottles of beer! take one down passi t around! 28 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 27 bottles of beer on the wall

cLoVi€
27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer. If TWO of those bottles should happen to fall, 25 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
laughing You should have said "if 26 Bottles should happen to fall."

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 24 bottles of beer on the wall

cLoVi€
it would make to big mess. i don't like cleaning roll eyes (sarcastic)

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 23 bottles of beer on the wall

nazgulinthedark
23 bottles of beer on the wall! 23 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 22 bottles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
Llaughing out loudL ... you are too cute sometimes, clover

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 21 bottles of beer on the wall

cLoVi€
clover

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 20 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall.

cLoVi€
19 bottles of gin on the wall, 19 bottles of gin. You take one down, mixes it with juice and drinks and then there are only 18 bottles of gin on the wall.

VENOMfanFAN
confused (Clover... look at your last post, and then mine above that one.)

18 bottles of beer on the wall... 18 bottles of beer. I drink one because I want to... 17 bottles of beer on the wall.

cLoVi€
yea? roll eyes (sarcastic)

17 bottles of gin on the wall, 17 bottles of gin. You take one down, mixes it with juice and drinks and then there are only 16 bottles of gin on the wall.

nazgulinthedark
16 ottles of beer on the wall! 16 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 15 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
You counted 20 twice.

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall.

nazgulinthedark
15 bottles of beer on the wall! 15 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 14 bottles of beer on the wall!

cLoVi€
i know.

15 bottles of beer on the wall! 15 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 14 bottles of beer on the wall!

nazgulinthedark
14 bottles of beer on the wall1 14 bottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 13 botles of beer on the wall!

VENOMfanFAN
13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall... 12 bottles of beer on the wall.

get bent
12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall... 11 bottles of beer on the wall.

VENOMfanFAN
11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. You take one down, give it to 'get bent,' 10 bottles of beer on the wall.

nazgulinthedark
10 bottles of beer on the wall 10 bottles of beer take one down pass it aorund 9 bottles of bee on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, you take one down, give it to Naz, 8 bottles of beer on the wall.

get bent
8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, you take one down, give it to Naz, 7 bottles of beer on the wall.

VENOMfanFAN
7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer. I take one down, keep it for myself, 6 bottles of beer up for grabs

nazgulinthedark
7 bottles of beer on the wall 7 bottles of beer take one down passit aorund 6 bottles of beer on the wall

get bent
6 bottles of beer on the wall 6 bottles of beer take one down and feed it to the donkey from billy madison theres only 5 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. You take on down, pass it to 'Get Bent' so he can feed it to the donkey from Billy Madison, 4 bottles of beer on the wall.

Abbita
4 botles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, you take one down you....erm......do something with it..........and theres 3 bottles of beer on the wall

get bent
4 bottles of beer on the wall 4 bottles of beer take one down and feed it to the donkey from billy madison theres only 3 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 2 bottles of beer on the wall.

I am a Sock
3 bottles of beer on the wall 3 bottles of beer take one down passit aorund 2 bottles of beer on the wall

get bent
2 bottles of beer on the wall 2 bottles of beer take one down passit aorund 1 bottles of beer on the wall

VENOMfanFAN
Wow... so many repeated numbers.

nazgulinthedark
1 botle of beer on the wall! one bottle of beer! take one down passi t around! 0 botles of beer on the wall!

I am a Sock
now what?

VENOMfanFAN
I dunno.

How about one line at a time Behemian Rhapsody?

cLoVi€
is this the real life...

nazgulinthedark
we could count back up somehow confused

VENOMfanFAN
Is this just fantasy....

Gravity Kills
Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.

VENOMfanFAN
Open your eyes, look up to the skys and see......

Gravity Kills
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

VENOMfanFAN
Because I'm easy come...

Gravity Kills
easy go, Little high, little low,

VENOMfanFAN
ANYWAY the wind blow doesnt really matter to me.....to me.

Gravity Kills
Mama just killed a man,

VENOMfanFAN
Put a gun agianst his head

cLoVi€
late.

pulled my triger now his dead! rip

Gravity Kills
Mama, life had just begun,

VENOMfanFAN
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Gravity Kills
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,

VENOMfanFAN
If Im not back again this time tommorow, carry on carry on...

Gravity Kills
as if nothing really matters.

VENOMfanFAN
Too late... My time has come...

cLoVi€
sth.

and then

body's aching...

Gravity Kills
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time.

VENOMfanFAN
PSSTT! Clover! The line is "Sends Shivers down my spine, bodies aching all the time..."

"Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go....

cLoVi€
(that is what the voice in my head was saying. but i didn't listen to it)

VENOMfanFAN
wink You are so cute, Clover.

cLoVi€
i know roll eyes (sarcastic)

gotta leave this all behind and face the truth (i'm repeating after the voice)

VENOMfanFAN
Momma! ohhhhhhh! I dont want to die, sometimes wish Id never been born at all!

cLoVi€
carry on carry on, as if nothing really matters (blink )

VENOMfanFAN
No, then it goes into the bad-ass solo

*ENTER BAS ASS SOLO*

VENOMfanFAN
*Bas ass solo finishes*

I see a little silouette of a man

Korri
oooh my gawd another queen fan eek!

Blind-Enemy
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the Fandango (or something like that huh )

VENOMfanFAN
yes rock

Thunderbolt of lightning, very very frightening me!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>