Freddy and Jason vs. Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
"I had to search the bowls of Hell, but I found someone to install fear back in the hearts of my children, thier fear was all I needed to return. So I sent him on an Elm Street killing spree, but pretty soon Jason began to kill to many of my children!! so I had to put a stop to him. But thats when the b!tch and her boyfriend got involved. Soon I will be powerful enough to return, and thats when the fun will really beginl! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" a deep rumbiling voice ecohed throughout the cold, dark pits of Hell.............

Reborn Again
You scare me sometimes FvJ. Creepy.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Cool. I'll write some more soon.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Heres the nest bit:

Meanwhile, back on Earth. Inside the house of 1428 Elm Street Lori Campell awoke with a start. She was drenched in head-to-foot in cold sweat. Another horrible nightmare.......she didn't know if it was HIM or not, but a horrible screechy sound always met her ears followed by laughter. Lori shivered and lay back down, next to a sleeping Will. Lori knew she should be trying to forget the event which took place 4 months ago, when the nightmare first began. But she knew in the heart-of-hearts she could never forget. Cold-wet lips touched her shoulder. "Will...." Lori whispered, turning on her back. Will kissed her shoulder and neck gently. Then he squeezed her hard, TOO hard. "Will easy...." she said quielty. But he completely ignored her, suddenly he was all over her, kneeding her flesh and biting her neck. "Will!" Lori complained. He lean't back and smiled. He reached and gripped her by the throat. "What is wrong with you!?" she yelled. He then lifted his right hand up as FREDDYS four razors burst from his finger-tips. Sending sheets of skin and blood all over her. Lori screamed, Will laughed....Lori awoke almost ready to scream. Another nightmare, he the bit when she had woken up been a dream?

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, that had been real. She must've fallen asleep when she lay back down, as Will was asleep next to her. Thank God Loris Dad was out of town for the weekend or the nightmares she had been having could lead to akward questions. But was Freddy really back?! if he was then Jason must be too.......

killer_marlin
that was a piece of crap

Freddy_vs_Jason
I respect your opinion yes
Thanks, I'll try and make the next bits better. smile

Painkiller
Freddy vs jason is a crap movie

Freddy_vs_Jason
Really? well I liked it. wink

chilled monkey
I think this is a good start. Can't wait for Ash to show up.

One thing, though. Try to make the updates a decent length.

Spider-Girl
Yeah, I've been slacking off. Its likely I'll post more tomorrow, get ready because Ash will show up soon. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.