why do parents imediately jump to conclusions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia
parents are so annoying coz they always jump to conclusions before you've got the second word ut of ur mouth. why do they do that!? mad

Fallen Jedi
i don't know...b/c its what they do? blink

§pearhead
because they are "looking out for us"

Darth Revan
Yeah I hate it when that happens

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
"because they were young too"

Smiling_Sadly
cuz they were never kids and dont understand us?

Rogue Jedi
or it could be that they care about you and worry constantly. if you bring up a problem, they will assume the worst, cuz they fear for your safety. just amuse them and tell them the whole story.

Smiling_Sadly
or IT could be mine!!!!!

DeNiro
my dad does but my mom is cool as hell

Darth Revan
DeNiro's mom! eek!

shaber
"DeNiro's Mom" is rather tired smile

Fallen Jedi
interesting, but sometimes i like to keep a few TINY details out...

Agent Elrond
I always hate when my mom says "You have homework. You're in HIgh School, so you must have hours of it." BS. Most of my classed are lax. She always says that. I hate it.

Rogue Jedi
like what? that you soaked the building in gasoline before throwing a burning torch inside? laughing

sniper
no, that would be what I left out.

Linkalicious
Parents today jump to conclusions because kids are little bas.tards. They get any thing they want, they do what they want...it's pathetic. Now adays you can't beat your children to teach them right or wrong, so they just walk the fine line seeing what they can get away with. Now I don't condone child abuse....that's wrong. no But putting a little leather to some ass should be part of growing up.

realworlddreams
i think its cuz they want us to fail at stuff...so they try to piss us off by making a situation more inflamed than it really is...or they assume we're gonna f*** up if we try to do something to fix it...

<<Solo>>
Exactly the same with me. And with I'd agreed with what RJ said also.

Cyclops
My dad was always the more lenient one. My mother is overbearing. But, I am the youngest, so she has to be. Its one of those things...

But... They jump to conclusions because they fear the worst. They want what is best for you. It sounds stupid, but it is true.

Gravity Kills
Both of my parents are pretty cool about how they react to dumb things I do. The way they see it is, I have to learn from my mistakes.

Cyclops
True that.

Parents always get a bad rap because they have to punish. But, they HAVE to, or else they are not really raising their kids.

They sacrafice a lot, and I am just realizing that now.

Gravity Kills
If there is a kid who gets in trouble alot, or has a Attitude problem, most of the time it is caused by their up-bringing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.