Hero's or villans that have rocked another hero or villan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
Ok, I'am introducing a thread about heros or villans that rock another hero or villan. I'am a little burnt out on reading post about how pumped up a hero is or how tough a villan is, or how invunerable or impervous to injury they are. So I do the oppisite, I reverse engineer the discussion and talk about people getting rocked by other people!

Post any story or any person getting rocked by another person. I kind of like the topic, and I think that I can wipe out with a lot of interesting matchs, where people get the stuffing knocked out of them...lol

I hope to get a little fun out of this thread...hah laughing

SuperDarryl
I begin with a picture of Juggernaut rocked out into a coma, because Juggernaut never gets rocked like this.lmfao laughing

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom in a rare state of disarray, and on his knees! wow... great cover too. in fact, im posting it twice.

http://comicverse.free.fr/Images/TPCN/TPCN4/SecretWars10.jpg

SuperDarryl
Damn, how did that happen? Doom definitly is getting rocked, awesome!

Arachnoidfreak
as you can see from the title, its Marvel's original Secret War. Dr. Doom tried going up against the Beyonder single-handedly...bad idea, even for one as great as Doom. Doom eventually did combine with Beyonder(i think), but it took absolutely everything he had. i dont think that was even the outcome he wanted...i have to look for it for an exact plot summary...but im too lazy to search through the crates...

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine in shambles, just a great cover.

SuperDarryl
Great cover shot of Wolverine with arrows in his back and getting beaten down. But we all know that Wolverine makes it out, and heals up with no problems...hah

Heres a cover pick of Cyclops getting possessed by Apoc..Kind of cool seeing him all frazzled and fried lookin...

SuperDarryl
One of my favorite characters ever has got to be Thanos. This guy is the definition of destruction, the silver surfer tries to blast him and fry him, but is unsuccessful in doing so...

Arachnoidfreak
in JLA/Avengers Krona(im pretty sure thats his name....dont wanna search my crates to find the comic), makes Galactus his SHIP. Galactus gets all f*cked up. i cant find a pic, but when i first saw that page, i was pretty surprised

Never
Do you know who drew this? That is hot as hell.

Hmm, for those of you who think Superman > Thor...

http://www.allnerdrevue.com/images/jlavengers1b.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #171 when Binary hit Rogue so hard she knocked her into orbit...

Re: Dr. Doom in Secret Wars, remember he absorbed Galactus' homeworld by slicing up Klaw and using them as...hmm, magnification/absorbtion instruments? He "defeated" the Beyonder by implanting SOMETHING in his breastplate which absorbed The Beyonder's powers when he came close to inspect him. This was, of course, after The Beyonder sheared off Doom's arms, legs, et cetera...

VENOMfan
decent fight, crappy ending. Hobgoblin dosent kill him, Demo tries to save a kid and gets crushed in the process. still a good fight tho

http://www.samruby.com/SpidA/Large/Spiderman048.JPG

Arachnoidfreak
Did you forget that in the same series that you got that picture of Thor's Mjollnir hitting Superman in the face(JLA/Avengers), that Superman beat him into unconsciencess?(though that probably shouldn't have happened, Thor's power is mystical in nature, Superman should have been obliterated due to his vulnerability to magics)...then he got jumped by Ironman, Hercules, Wonderman, She-Hulk, and Vision...that was funny. then Aquaman saved him. still a good picture though. hehehehe there's blood coming from his face.

as for the Dr.Doom statement; yes i do remember that. too bad it wasnt enough. the Beyonder only took possesion of his body(as i recall...i may be wrong). in any case, Dr. Doom is bad ass

SuperDarryl
Originally posted by Never
Do you know who drew this? That is hot as hell.

Don't know who drew it but the pic is hot as shit.
I like the style type that he's drawn in....cool stuff smile

I like this picture of Magneto getting rocked and stabbed by Magneto..heh. I'd like to see a pic of Magneto after his brain has been fried by Professor X, still looking for that...

SuperDarryl
Yeah, Thor is one tough cookie, he takes on good and bad guys, and does all right...

Never
Yeah, and the Thor fans went apeshit over on the messageboards. I could not believe that Kurt Busiek ALSO made Thor try to WALK through Superman's heat ray vision (HELLO, Mjolnir nullifies/absorbs/redirects ANY form of energy and Thor tries to WALK through it? Blah). After that he was so spent that Superman was able to knock him out.

Darryl, I don't think that I was as clear as I could have been - I was actually asking if you knew who drew that Surfer vs. Thanos picture (in the event you thought I was talking about the Thor vs. Superman one).

Asian Hulk
As you can see about the Hulk and his arch-nemesis evil Glenn Talbot crushed and kill him.but not the used about Bruce Banner get angry become as the Hulk.

VENOMfan
asain hulk try not to double post in the future

DarkCrawler
Cyclops VS Mr.Sinister...
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/sinister16.jpg

tkitna
One of my favorites

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/tkitna-bane2.jpg

Magee
LOL that had to be the funniest thing i ever have seen, Krona making Galactus his Fort/Cidatal whatever u wanna call it. Just after the JLA and Avengers finish their ship it shows u them on the next page and all u see is a huge Galactus (his armour) with his mouth open and arms in front of him, so funny. laughing
wish i could find a pic.

Asian Hulk
OK Venomfan well!!!! what is it?

Asian Hulk
You see the evil Glenn Talbot tries to kill the Hulk.because Talbot is tried to contact the Leader to kill the Hulk's life.

Arachnoidfreak
wow dude. your english sucks. and your ramblings dont really have anything to do with the thread.

DarkCrawler
And in Hulk VS threads, Asian Hulk, would you stop posting something like: "But Hulk can smash his villains so Hulk wins" or something like that...

Never
What if English is not his first language...? Kind of harsh if it isn't.

ScarletSpider
Cannonball puts the smackdown on Gladiator.

Arachnoidfreak
that's what i thought at first too, but we've already covered that in a different thread(now i have to find it). another person from the Phillipines has already offered to translate for him, he just doesnt want to i guess. alot of people who know english as a second language still type well, they just dont speak it right...anyone can sound intelligent over the internet, but for some reason, Asian Hulk seems as if he doesnt even try. just like Wolverine8888.

tkitna
I cant seem to attach the images correctly. I'll keep trying though.

Darth Jello
first of all, this thread is ruining the word rock for me cause it's being moronically overused. anyway, if by rocked you mean beaten and severely traumatized, well then, here's some villians who have absolutely ruined hero's lives
Daredevil was completely wrecked by kingpin, typhoid mary, bullet, ammo, bullseye, the wildboys, and mysterio.
Wolverine was nearly beaten to death and by cyber several times. i think he still pees his pants at the mention of his name.
and finally, before he was Crossbones, Brock Rumlow repeatedly beat, humiliated, and raped Rachel Leighton/Diamondback. I think she's still terrified of him.

Asian Hulk
What are you taling about,Mr.DarkCrawler?are you mad at me?

DarkCrawler
No, I am not mad at you, I just would want that you would give reasons for why Hulk could win...

SuperDarryl
Heres a cover pick of a dead Super girl...

SuperDarryl
huh, didn't attach huh...

SuperDarryl
Lets try that one more time with a Jpeg format..

SuperDarryl
The Thing getting rocked(beat down, knocked unconcious, wrecked) is like a regular Thing. This guys a punching bag for The Hulk. Even though he did rock the Hulk when he was grey and weak. He's a punching bag for the Juggernaut, even B heros seem to bust his ass. I mean sometimes he does okay like when he was defending The Beyonder in Secret Wars, but he just gets beat down, smacked down, and knocked down all the time..

Arachnoidfreak
wasnt there a cartoon series based on the Thing? i seem to remember these two kids having rings that they would put together and they'd become the Thing. no, im not talking about the damn Wonder Twins.

Arachnoidfreak
Robocop torn up

http://www.robocoparchive.com/comics/covers/marvel-11.jpg

Never
When? After the adamantium enhancement? Because Daredevil torched him both times during Frank Miller's run.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine getting his ass handed to him.

http://wolverinesds.metropoliglobal.com/bios/enemigos/magneto.jpg

SuperDarryl
Good Wolverine rocking, adamatium tearing picture, magneto is superior..

SuperDarryl
Kind of off subject, but I think this scene was pretty cool.

SuperDarryl
And now I jump in on the Thor beatings...

Thos gets rocked by Hercules after having half of his powers stripped by Odin. He is quickly defeated...

SuperDarryl
This next pic depicts Thor getting nailed with a punch from Hercules..

SuperDarryl
Thor

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1c.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1c2.jpg

Basically Juggernaut gets transported right into NYC and starts trashing the place. Who? Noneother than the Mighty Thor happens to be their and they get into a nasty fight. Thor is basically helpless against Juggernaut. It's no contest basically. Thor gets rocked by Juggernaut and knocked unconcious. That ends our match up. Like Thor could stand up to Juggernaut....lmfao Juggernaut then seems uninterested and walks away. But then Thor regains conciousness and strikes him with a lighting bolt, Juggernaut giggles and says that it tickles. Then Thor summons even more power and hits Juggernaut so hard it knocks the ground from beneath him and he falls into crevas. This only temporaraly stops the Juggernaut from advancing and bascially Juggernaut gets then teleported to another dimension.

Their is no way for Thor to win a match with Juggernaut. Juggernaut is just to darn tough. Thor can't hold him. Juggy is just to much for him. Looking around for their second battle... bunny

Juggernaut 1, Thor 0

SuperDarryl
Wow I just screwed that one up pretty good.... laughing

SuperDarryl
Thor blasting Juggernaut!

SuperDarryl
Blast hitting Juggernaut...

Darth Jello
Bullseye beat up and captured daredevil on his second appearance (I think in 141 or 142), the second time was in guardian devil, in the same battle where he killed karen page.

and yes, the second time, he had the adamantium, and it really helped. that's not really the issue though since DD was able to trounce metal bullseye at least 3 times before that.

Darth Jello
there was a very shitty FF spinoff cartoon (the 70's one) starring Ben Grimm, who had reverted to a high school student but could turn into the thing at will. there's an entire article and pictures in an issue of Wild Cartoon Kingdom I own. unfortunately i don't know how to use a scanner. if you look in places like tvtome.com you may find some good info though.

FrothByte
that was me. im still waiting for his/her reply tho.

Asian Hulk
How do u like it about Superman and Poison Ivy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.