I wasn't talking to you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
So anyway, earlier today we got out early from school, so my friend suzy suggested we go to her pool, Me and my friend decided not to get in and get tan instead. So after like 2 hours we got dressed and went to mimis to have lunch, As I was leaving this woman said, "I see you got a Nice tan" and I turned to her and said, "thank you!" the woman gave me a strange look and said, "I wasnt talking to you" I looked at my friends who were laughing loudly and finally saw that thewoman was talking to a waitress she knew.

I was really embarrased, has something like this ever happened to you guys?

Myth
laughing No! God, you must be a loser.

j/k

sniper
I never had quite the same thing happen, but I have a friend with the same name as me, and 4 other friends that share the name 'Mike', so it gets kinda confusing. but we're all friends, so its not really embarassing.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I'm a big dork geek

sniper
hi, dork, im a nerd!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
HELLO!

wuTa
i hate it when a girl will smile or wave at me and i'll think there smiling at the person behind me than i realize there smiling at me and i feel like a d*ck coz i didnt smile back

J_To_The_P
All the time, I hate it. embarrasment

J_To_The_P
I've had that happen, but I DO smile and wave back, then I get a strange look because she wasn't waving to me, so I just say "Oh" under my breath and put my head down. sad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahahahha! poor girls, if I smiled at a guy and he didnt smile baCK I would cry....ha yeah right, but no, I would think 'what a jerk'

Myth
Actually, I can think of a funny story that was kind of similar. There is this guy at my college named Justin (thats my name too btw). But this guy, is like "KING OF THE GEEKS!" He seriously is the biggest stereotype in the world. Blonde parted hair, glasses, tech team president, funny socks and checkered shorts with a t-shirt (usually), etc. He even has the voice. He's like something straight out of a cartoon. Anyway, he was walking with some girl that is a friend of his from HS that was visiting and for some reason he was wearing a white robe to look like a pimp or something (this was outside btw). I was walking with 2 of my friends but they were branching off from me to go to their dorm building. As they were going inside they yelled, "See ya later Justin!" Of course, the other Justin yelled "See ya" right back. My friends and I all paused and looked at each other yet he didn't even realize what he did even afterwards. Instead he turned to the girl and very proudly said, "I'm pretty well known here." laughing

sniper
correct procedure: smile back, then try to locate who you think she was really smiling at. if you don't find anyone else, assume it was you.

wuTa
laughing a white robe?!...that woulda been a sight to see

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ew white robes on guys is just ........wrong!

wuTa
this has happend to me too...you feel like such a douche

J_To_The_P
No, not a douche, trust me, I dun feel like...that. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
you should have reported her to the manager.

Myth
*Myth pokes J_To_The_P

"No, your wrong. You feel like a douche.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Its ok to feel like a douche.

sniper
its just not ok to be used as one.

J_To_The_P
Hey Myth....your a girl.

Myth
weep

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
right!

J_To_The_P
AHAHAHAHA! stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
he's a male damn it!

Myth
^ yes

J_To_The_P
FE-male

Myth
No, I'm just a little fem. Thats all. confused

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
its ok to be a littl fem.

Myth
confused

leatherface12
pirate Ahoy mate?

Myth
pirate = pirate = maddox = Tristan

eek! Leatherface is Tristan! RUN!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
sad

leatherface12
laughing out loud No Im not that annoying. stick out tongue

Myth
Exactly.

leatherface12
Nice tan CC. wink

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
smile

Myth
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. smokin'

leatherface12
I wasnt talking to you I was talking to CaptianClark. stick out tongue

leatherface12
Shut up you girl. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Thank you!! lf12! *looks around just to make sure he isnt talking to anybody else even though he said her name*

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
mad

laughing laughing out loud laughing

leatherface12
Im just kidding you have a nice tan. smile

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
sad ...this is so deja -vu

leatherface12
No for real you do have a nice tan. big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
meh...ok thanks......meh............

leatherface12
Whats the meh about? confused

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I have no idea...... no expression

leatherface12
Like oh my gosh. no expression

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
are you mocking me sir!!??

leatherface12
Mabey stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
*gasp* Bite your tongue boy!

leatherface12
Make me punk. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
nah I dont feel like it..

sniper
*makes him*

leatherface12
Good homie.

leatherface12
* dosnt *

sniper
oh well, i tried

leatherface12
Yep good try. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.