Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Im_Fuzzy
Since technicaly manga is a form of book and not an anime I thought that it shoud be placed here. Talk about any manga series in this thread.

maynards
what do you know about the priest?

crazy_c
I wanna start collectin manga and so far i've got.....1. roll eyes (sarcastic) Which is Magic Knight Rayearth. But i'm gotta get more its just that it's so expensive and money is not one of my strong points. stick out tongue

Gregory
What sort of manga do you like?

I think Magic Knights Rayearth is badly overrated, myself. The world needs less magical girl comics.

crazy_c
i like anything really, but i don't mind magical girls. I love shoujo manga and anime yes

el_barto
i just got the first two volumes of the rurouni kenshin manga. Just finished them also. They have many differences from the anime and i mean MANY.

kohl
i used to buy manga. specifically ranma 1/2 and evangelion and card captor sakura. but not anymore even if i still enjoy it. too expensive nowadays. erm

el_barto
barns and noble have some they are only $8.00

Trinity_Matrix
I have lots of manga (and lot's of shoujo...): Sailormoon (all of them, including a few in Japanese), Wish, Dragon Knights, Excel Saga, Vampire Princess Miyu, Love Hina, Gundam Wing, uhh...damn, can't remember what else.

human08
Try the manga Priest ... it rocks so hard that i would pay $30 for it australian currency see. Mangas are more expensive over here but i am dedicated to the gothic scene of this Manga .... Rocks so HARD !!! check it out at least. PS: It Rocks big grin

shanie623
I used to collect and read manga (the original Japanese ones)... I used to be obsessed with manga (since I was in 8th grade) ^^; Now, it seems like it was just a hobby... So I only read manga when there's absolutely no new books to read, or when there is nothing to do at the moment... I have loads of manga series.... Hanakimi, Fruits Basket, Mars, Gals, B-Eyes, Kodocha, Gravitation, Fake, and many more (in Japanese)... I've been collecting for 4 years now...

I love the Fruits Basket series... I recommend it to shoujo manga lovers...

I love the Gravitation series... I recommend it to yaoi/shounen ai manga lovers >_<

big gay kirk
try and get hold of Destry... its well cool... its a western Manga based on the Louis l'Amour novels....

Reborn Again
Try Ranma 1/2. I find them fascinating!

crazy_c
i love fruits bsket it's so funny but it can be so sad at times too.

BOPRecruit 16
i have a thread in the anime series section called "say anthing about: anime/manga". just to let you know. my faves are: trigun, hellsing, cowboy bebop, dragonball/z, naruto, rurouni kenshin, and yu yu hakusho and shaman king.

shangheid
naruto yay...i got the 5 they have in amarica right now they are great thumb up

Blasphemic_Lain
I have Lament of Lamb, volumes 1-4.... It's the first vampiric...anything I've ever really read actually. Anne Rice didn't catch much of my attention, and because I'm picky with what I like...it's somewhat difficult. But I'm enjoying Lament of the Lamb. It's...different. It reminds me of Angel Sanctuary, but it's not as mainstream.

I have the complete series of Ororon: the Demon, and I'm screaming for more, but...eh. The feeling of Cowboy Bebop's ending and the last episodes of DVD's get so familiar.... :: Smiles:: Anyway, this story is classic..."wow"-ness. I loved it. Actually, I still do, but...yeah...love. He-he-he.

I've grown fond of Count D in the 4 volumes of Pet Shop of Horrors I've read. It's pretty bizarre, but it's in a good way.

Darkside Blues was a spontaneous purchase I did without much research on the title. I did alright, I think. It made for a good addition, and besides, Darkside is...beyond handsome. I've been wanting to see the anime...I should get to doing that. :: Smiles::

Priest, what I've read, is alright, too. It has an interesting storyline it seems, but I don't think I've read enough to really decide. It's a long series....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.