Venom Sucks!!!!.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
...Syke... Venom Rules!!! laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
VenomFAN are ya here yet? erm

Austinzilla
its VENOMfan son...not venomFAN...unless he changed it

VENOMfan
Im here...so to speek, I just happen to be playin PS2 at the moment.
wasnt much happeing here until I saw the Venom headline

you got me pretty good there for a moment

badsymbiote
Ditto. My pulse started to quicken, and I saw the poll--then venom sucks ballz--ooh, I started to get kinds irked. No harm, no foul. I'm glad this was a joke, 'cuz for a second, I wanted to consume your cerebral cortex!

VENOMfan
Have you computer problems been solved badsymbiote? I hope they have. but I unfortunatley will have to miss out on our routine chat sad

Will you be on KMC much tomorrow?

LeAtHerRFace
Doesnt matter boy... I knew him longer than u... SON

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
laughing YOU VIOLENT PERSON!! wink

VENOMfan
guess what I voted for?

badsymbiote
I voted fer the ball suckin'--but that's just me.

VENOMfan
LOL Well my comedic timing sure flopped there.
nobody is going to know how funny these last few post's really were

LeAtHerRFace
What the...

badsymbiote
I think my comment may have screwed everything up...I hope not, though.

LeAtHerRFace
nah

badsymbiote
Oh, I saw the changes at the top. Oh, man. Hope I didn't offend anybody.
LeAtHeRFace--I liked your poll, but I think the new options are gonna help Venom's overall popularity on this thread. Sorry they got changed--it was hilarious. I blew it with my first comment. Hope you're not mad.

VENOMfan
actually it's my fualt. I used my mod power's*hit's superman pose* too try and one up LeAtHerRFace on the "got ya!" scale.

as you all can see I failed. but this is a little too off topic for the comic forum. Sorry LF I got to close it. just a reminder tho check out the FPS shooter thread. the one you mentioned Killzone in?

I will post some video links in the Killzone thread I made a while ago.
sorry again I really hate to do this, but its not looked upon well too have threads about chit chat here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.