*Power Rangers REMEMBER*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Now I know a lot of you use to watch this show when you were young. I sure did. And I'm not talking about the boring Power Rangers that are on now. (Time Force, Lost Galaxy, whatever)

I'm talking about Might Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo. . ya know, the good ones.

What are your thoughts??

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
omg I remember the first power rangers those were the only ones I watched Might morphin power rangers, i would love to play that with my neighbors, I was always kimberly( the pink ranger) and my lit sister was trini(the yellow ranger)

hahahaha those were the days!

El Toro De Brah
back in da years of grade 5

Go Green Ranger Tommy!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
I remember this show. I use to play it wih friends and would always be Kim. My brother was asked to be on the New Zealand version of Power Rangers.

eleveninches
Can anybody name all of the PR incarnations from memory???

Dr. Strangelove
Kimberlydrool

moonwalker741
the first power rangers was the best....now they made up new power rangers and they were all gay

Freddy_vs_Jason
^ yes

Dr. Strangelove
As I remember I stopped watching religiously once the kid replaced the red ranger. I just found the logic stupid and there wasn't anything more annoying than hearing a power ranger talk like a five year old.
It just amazes me that after all these years there still milking the series.

eleveninches
OH YEAHHH

Reborn Again
Lord Z is still the best villain IMO.

Scottie
Back in the day it used to be so much better. Now its just pathetic as they replaced that Zordon guy ( the dude in the big glass tube ) with a crappy CG hamster thing.

LimeLight
Yea, I used to love the original Rangers. The new ones look like crap. I was always the yellow Ranger when my friends and I played. They kept changing the people tho. The yellow ranger was Trini and then they got a new girl for the movie who was something like Aiiesha (or however u wanna spell it). I think every girl had the hugest crush on Tommy tho. atleast the ones I know did.

shake zula
GO GO POWER RANGERS!

eleveninches
How many power rangers versions have there been??

RoguePw25
oh gosh, I have no idea.

Mighty Morphin
Zeo
Ninja
Turbo
Aqua Rangers
Time Force
Lost Galaxy
Deep Space
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder

I can't think of anymore. But I remember the orginal five, Billy, Tommy, Kimeberly, Zack, Trini and Jason. They WERE the power rangers. Then they started replacing the acotors cuz they thought they were getting "too old".

I hate the current power rangers. Why?? Becuz every new season, they get new people and new rangers. It's stupid.

Red Superfly
Weren't there a group of God-awful ALIEN POWER RANGERS too?

I think that's where I switched off.

I used to watch it all the time when it was the originals, but after a while it got boring.

I used to like the old ones where only the blue ranger could fight the bad guy, because the others were trapped or something.

After a while they lost it, cos EVERY FIGHT was "Lets call the five Zords seperately - then waste time joining them together - why don't we just call the f****g Megazord? We never use them in their Dinozoid forms!"

I always wonderred why they even bothered, because they'd always need the mega sword or the green ranger help anyway. Green Ranger OWNED. He was my fave - then he was "replaced". The episodes were fun, but all the same:

Power rangers fight the putty monsters in humans - trying to be funny. The putties do JACK SH*T - why use them at all?

Lord Zedd sends down his monster-of-the-week. Rangers use their coiny things and transform.

They use their weapons combined into one mega weapon. They fire it. Monster seems to blow up.

Lord Zedd makes the monster grow. He does this religiously.

Megazord comes out. They fight. UH OH! The monster may win! Nope, the power rangers call out the mega sword and slice it (ONCE!) and its dead.

Despite how STUPID it was, I loved it. I switched off as the kid arrived.

RoguePw25
Good point.
Does anyone remember how Tommy, the Green Ranger came?? Didn't Rita like control him or something?? I remember this. THere was like 5 part episode with Tommy destroying the Command Center and trapping Jason and everything.

Superman5452
yeah it was called "green with evil mini series" i still have epps 4 and 5 on tape some where. but tommy was under ritas evil spell and then jason freed him by distroying a sword

Lianslo
I used to LOVE this show...I thought kimberly was the coolest...and i had a crush on the red one (what was his name?) But then it got rather stupid...too many different versions, kinda killed it...but for the record it used to rock (me and my little brother would dress up like them embarrasment)

RoguePw25
I still have the morpher. And the zords somewhere in the attic.

That mini-series was awesome. I used to be the black one. And Kimberly rocked. I liked her and Tommy together.

Lianslo
^yeah...and do you remember how they would always have that thing at the end, where they would tell you that the show was fake, and not to kill your neighbors? smile

RoguePw25
yeah, like a 5 second chat or something. I totally remember.
But what about Zordon and Alpha 5?? I loved them!

Freddy_vs_Jason
The first movie wasn't bad, thier costumes looked much more better and more protective then the nylon kind. But in the movie they were barely ever in thier out-fits. They've so milked it for all its worth, making so many stupid series, I stopped watching when they cancelled it because to many dumb-ass kids were acting it out and hurting each other.

Dr. Strangelove
I mostly remember the first movie for the hot blond Zena warrior princess wannabe in the short skirtnaughty.

The Unknown
Might Morphin'
Alien Rangers
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder (Tommy returns)

Dr. Strangelove
I remember listening to the Rise Guys the morning sports show in Sacramento and they were interviewing Mr. Skin who has a web site about female movie star nudity and I remember they were talking about the Power Rangers and I heard Mr. Skin say that the women who played Kimberly was featured in a soft core video.whistling

eleveninches
I am NOT surprised by this. She was HOT!!!!! Happy Dance yes

chops
i used to wach it when i was 9 or 8 or somthin and it was good but the new ones or just pathetic and can enybody remember that blue thing with a face that rita would call sometimes that got me freaked. i still have the movie i think i may wach it to relive old times.(what were those 2 fat guys called. i think 1 of dem were skinny.

The Unknown
Bulk and Skull

Lianslo
I'm honestly not sure which ones those were...i watched the original...and then i didn't watch for a while. But i do remember when they introduced the white ranger...he was pretty cool. But later on i started watching some other random version of it...i wish i could remember which one it was!

chez
Ho yeah, this show was the bomb for awhile -- when it was new. We used to play Power Rangers at school and on our street, like every other kid at the time. I was always the Yellow Ranger, cuz she was the only other chick Power Ranger and there were always about fifty other girls playing who wanted to be the Pink Ranger... sheesh... big grin

But yeah, I agree with everyone who said the seasons after the original were rubbish. I watched a few episodes of Ninja, Turbo and Lost in Space at different times, just channel-surfing, and it was dodgy as anything.

Red Superfly
I always thought Lord Zedd was the coolest bad guy this side of Darth Vader.

Anyone remember how he first enterred the series? He was so formidable - then (probably because kids wet their pants when they saw him) they made him into a JOKER!

And WTF is up with Zedd being such a wuss in the movie?

I seem to reemmber seeing the Green Ranger and Lord Zedd actually FIGHT! It was the best thing Power Rangers ever did. It was in a dark and dank cave with smoke and was really quite ominous - a far cry from the stupid kiddy TV show it really was.

I loved the Green Ranger with his super soft rubber gold shield - White Ranger sucks!

The Unknown
I don't think the green ranger ever fought Zedd, but I may be wrong.

In the footage used, the yellow ranger was a male.

RoguePw25
I loved Bulk and Skull, even if they were annoying. Lord zedd and Rita were the best villians on the show. They were stupid like the others.

chops
what was that ugly blue head called

eleveninches
I thought the original series was good when I was a kid, but the other ones sucked scrotum.
They had:
5 zords =megazord
5zords + green ranger's dragonzord = dragon megazord
5 zords + green rangers dragonzord + dinosaur shaped zord = ultrazord
What the f**k?

eleveninches
and of course, every season had a few different toys of their zords, which you could mix together. I wonder if anybody actually owns all of those megazord toys that they ever made.

Darth Vicious
This was and is a bad rip off of Voltron but i watched it nonetheles for the Pink Ranger, she was hot, i stopped watching after ZEO it got corny and cheesy and it amazes me that the show is still going on and it makes u wonder what happened to the actors, they werent seen again, how pathetic it is when the only job u can get after 30+ yrs old is as Power rangers again, case in point the guy that played Tommy the green ranger is now playing a Ranger again in the current PR, by the way my kids watch it and it surprised me to see him again!

eleveninches
What power ranger is he this time?? Is he the green ranger or the white ranger this time???

The Unknown
Black Ranger, with the power of invisibility.

The Unknown
Squatt and Baboo were two henchmen that were blue.

Or Goldar?

RoguePw25
I think you're talking about Zordon.

RoguePw25
Hugh!! If they can bring Tommy back, they bring back some of the others.

And the Yellow Ranger wasn't male. Trini was a girl in the original. I dunno why she didn't have that little skirt like the pink ranger.

Lianslo
^she was cool...but i was one of the little girls saying..."but i wanna be kimberly!" smile

chops
no it was a bad guy and would be summoned

RoguePw25
what do you mean??? what bad guy??

Elondra
i used to watch it 7-8 years ago.

It was really cool but my teacher always had a go it me because she said I was influencing my friends and make them watch a stupid and violent programme.

Which is loads of rubbish.

I always used to be Pink Rangersmile

chops
it doesent matter

The Unknown
No, the yellow ranger was originally male.

You mean the evil wizard Lokar?

Wildfire
any idea what the movie was called?

Sith Master X
Man, this brings me back to when I was alot younger. Used to be my favorite show, loved Tommy the Green Ranger. The original was great, then the went to Zeo which I tolerated, then Turbo, still I tolerated it but then they fricken changed it around 7 more times, got different characters and to me they completely ruined it . sad Well, I guess the original couldn't last forever.

SMX
cool

Beyonder
Anyone here seen Power Rangers In Space. Aside from the original, this series is the best. Everything is taken seriously and the battles, stories, and monsters are great and memorable. And in their final battle "Count Down to Destruction" (a two parted) Zedd and Rita and Zordon are featured. You guys should check it out.

And there's also "Forever Red" which features all Red Rangers from the original up to Wild Force teaming up to battle General Venjix (Shadow Borg from Beetle Borgs) and other generals of the Machine Empire.

Both "Count Down To Destruction and "Forever Red" can be downloaded off Kazaa.

RoguePw25
Was that what the yellow ranger was supposed to be?? Are you talking about Mighty Morphin, becuz in that one, Trini, a giril was the yellow ranger.

The Unknown
Yeah, I've seen In Space and I have the VHS of the Psycho Ranger story arc. The Forever Red episode was good in theory, but done badly.

The Unknown
No, that's the original yellow ranger. You do know that Power Rangers is a Japanese show, right?

RoguePw25
oh yeah, absolutly. I just didn't know that tig bit. Thanks! That would explian why the pink ranger had that little dressy thing on her costume and the yellow ranger didn't.

The Unknown
Go here http://www.rovang.org/sentai/

Jedi Knight1
AWW Man I remember those days of the power rangers i dont think there was a kid alive who didnt watch it! The Green ranger was my favorite (Tommy) Then he changed to the white ranger so then the white ranger was my favorite. Tommy was my favorite of all time wether he was the Green White or Red Ranger!

I had a crush on Kimberly!

I liked it up until they got to lightforce rescue and time force and beyond that.

That Ninja Storm Was the stupidest one yet!!
But the Newest one DinoThunder Is pretty good now that they brough Tommy Back. I catch an episode of it sometimes.

The Originals (Mighty Morphon Power Rangers) were no dought the best!!

Dr. Strangelove
posted by Wildfire

Sorry I have no idea, it was a long ago when I heard about it. My only suggestion is go to the guy's web site and E mail him, Ive heard him many times and he knows his female nudity. cool

Dr. Strangelove
posted by Wildfire

Sorry I have no idea, it was a long ago when I heard about it. My only suggestion is go to the guy's web site and E mail him. Ive heard him many times and he knows his female nudity. cool

RoguePw25
The firt cast, Tommy, Billy, Kimberly, Zack, Trini and Jason were defanitly the best. I hate that they left the show.

movielvrbabe
I was flipping channels, and I saw the new one...Dino Force...and I saw the original white ranger!!! Isn't that cool that they brought back one of the original power rangers???

afina
my 6yr nephew nows all the theme tunes, and his video collection is huge. he has a huge collection of power ranger toys and even trys to copy their moves.

Alien Rangers were part of Mighty Morphin,because they were only in 10 episodes it didnt warrant a series of their own.

Same as Silver Guardian Rangers they are made up of Quantum Rangers and Time Force Rangers. Quantum Rangers came and helped the Time Force Rangers catch Ransick and save the world thus creating The Silver Guardian Rangers.

If youv'e seen forever red you would see the Red Alien Ranger and Red Quantum Ranger were both in it.

So you see there are lots of Power Rangers, but Mighty Morphin are still the best.

The Unknown
Yeah, but now it's gotten stupid. I guess Jason David Frank couldn't or didn't want to be in any more episodes for the time being, so they had it that he's now trapped in his suit and can't get it off. So you only get to hear his voice.

Rad_1
Power Rangers In Space was actually my favoritesmile
"Let's Rocket!" laughing out loud

BlackHatDefect
No to scare you but im still a big season1/2 fan.Power Rangers played a big part in my childhood during those seasons and I still love them for that

RoguePw25
Really?? I had no idea since I don't watch the show. If that's the case, than why did Jason David come back??

Darth Revan
I saw this thing on VH1 about how the Power Rangers were racist yes

Ever notice how the yellow one is Asian and the black one is black?

Anyhoo... I remember watching that show. But I still think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was cooler cool

The Unknown
Yeah, lol, but Trini and Zack wouldn't have looked right as blue and pink rangers, though.

SlipknoT
The green ranger was my favorite

AddictedToBoys
Tommy is in Dino thunder. he's the black ranger

RoguePw25
Yeah, I know. They brought him back. They should bring the other characters back too

ChickinMeat
lol the original series was awesome, i think it was the original that had the awesome themesong with the guitar solo? that song was awesome!

V@LL3jOk!D707
Me too! I likke the movies too.

pr1983
just in case it wasnt posted, u guys know trini died?

CherryPie
I had a crush on the green ranger roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix
Go Go Power Rangers
I loved the series

Red Superfly
Gooooo greeeeen raaaaanger goooooooooo!

The Unknown
Car crash; wasn't wearing a seatbelt

matchbox
the orginal power rangers were ace! they rocked! they have ruined it with all this modern crap, the good stuff was around when i was a kid!

mc pee pants
fox totally killed this one. they went overboard... power rangers turbo, power rangers ninja storm, power rangers for the queer guy (they were all pink in that one)...

RoguePw25
I totally agree with ya. FOx KILLEd Power Rangers. The ones they have now suck.

Stealth Agent
lol

i remember the green ranger he was mah favorite that shit was cool i played the video game and everything. I always hated that big face guy thyat floated in the tube i wanted to know where the rest of his body was.

Fearnix
his name was Zordon ith ink
i hope it's not tho

The Unknown
Power Rangers is made in Japan, so they had no choice in what was going to be in Turbo and the other seasons.

crazy
I saw count down to destruction and yet it was pretty good. forever red sounds interesting...

The Unknown
Forever Red was a great idea, but it was done terribly and had many plot holes.

Jackie Malfoy
(Shivers)yes I remember that show.I can't belive it is still going on.I still ask myself why I use to like that show so much.I even dressed up as the pink Ranger on halloween when I was younger.
My sister has a picture of it that she shows me sometimes.One day I will find that picture and burn it!It shall never see the light of day!JM

Silverstein
-this Thread is all about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, to start it off

-who loves this show? I personally think the original Mighty Morphin Seasons beat all the other seasons.

-the theme is good too. Does anyone think that they should put the old ones on tv as re runs?

Prince Nauj
good times, awesome show

powerfulone1987
I remember watching the original series. It was good times. I liked the movies that followed also.

Of course I don't watch it anymore. I must say though that the fighting in these newer episodes is much better than what it was and if it had translated over to this kind of fighting while i was still watching it, I would probably still be watching it, but since i stopped and so many versions have spawned and other things and it would be a struggle to catch on to the show and become interested in it again, it's just not for me anymore and it has nothing to do with age or maturity, my preferences have just changed.

I do on occassions flip through channels and come by a fighting sequence in the show and stop to watch that because i like action and their fighting has greatly improved, but other than that, I don't watch it.
So many different versions and different stories and the villains still look horrible and fake.

is it comprehensible.....

Silverstein
what season do you think was the worst??

i didnt like Wild Force

powerfulone1987
well being as i only watched like the first 3,4,or 5 seasons, and that's been so long ago and so many after that, i can't possible tell you which season was the worse. But the first season characters are the most memorable to me.

Silverstein
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
well being as i only watched like the first 3,4,or 5 seasons, and that's been so long ago and so many after that, i can't possible tell you which season was the worse. But the first season characters are the most memorable to me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT IS COMPREHENSIBLE..... confused

powerfulone1987
don't worry "is it comprehensible....." will be returning in the year 2006. No worries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.