heaven or hell witch do you prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
i know for a fact im going to hell.

Raventheonly
Very depressing attitude... sad
Anyone can't repent for even the most heinous crimes.

iluvpippin
theres no such thing as eitha! u just die...but if theree was ill b goin 2 hell an itll be so fun big grin

LeAtHerRFace
i rather stay on earth

iluvpippin
i wanna die...life is too much to take care of...well eitha wanna die or b 18 an moved outta this crappy house!!!

Myth
Uh... I hope I'm going to heaven. Does doubt about the existance of all that bible crap mean I don't go if they are right?

Raventheonly
I thought i was the gothic type of this place... smile

iluvpippin
wadda ya mean??

LeAtHerRFace
Heaven + Hell = Earth

VENOMfan
very ture. you dont know about what happens after we die so ya better make the best out of it while ya can.

Raventheonly
I usually post the depressing posts, yet i have a very strong faith... in this area.
Earth is only the staging ground

Krabs55
here here !! rock

RebelPhoenix
Whether I believe in them or not aside, hypothetically I wouldn't want to go to either.

Heaven - too boring for me and probably not all it's made out to be
Hell - full of shitty beings with even shittier conditions supposedly and deservedly, why would I want to go there?

Plus, I don't think I've been good or bad enough to go to them anyway so I guess I'm stuck here which isn't exactly great either no expression Damn I have nice options lol roll eyes (sarcastic). If I had a choice after I died I'd explore everywhere else and find somewhere I liked and was able to be!

Myth
RP- What if heaven is designed specifically for each individual? Then it wouldn't be boring.

However, I know somebody who is so religious its annoying. I sink a foot everytime she walks into the room. Anyway, she says she worships God all day so that she can go to heaven. I asked her what you do in heaven, and she told me that you spend eternity worshiping God (just like she does now). It was more smart ass than mean but I responded with "That sounds more like hell to me. What's the alternative?"

RebelPhoenix
That's a possibilty, since everybody's idea of heaven would be subjective but that brings about questions such as - will the beings you interact with in your own heaven be 'real' or will they just be simulations because those actual beings if in heaven themselves will be in their own version of it. Unless of course, some people's versions of heaven include each other anyway and it might be possible to design it to that they can share a version that allows for their different wants, but if not - maybe people can meet in between? The list just goes on wink but it's a good point nonetheless smile

As for me, if the individual design concept were the case, it might not be boring but it still wouldn't be um very.... heavenly messed - Like I said, I don't belong there lol stick out tongue

raven guardia
OMG! this is dark......I do believe in god and heaven and hell! I believe if you take Jesus as your Saviour and do you best to follow and worship him you will go to haven...but if you follow the path of the unrighteous the evil and the sinner you will burn In the fires of hell forever. I just pray I go to heaven.

SeptemberRain
how can u just die with nothing after? I mean have u ever imagined what it would be like with nothing at all, not even yourself. Think about it, u die and then u arent even in death i cant even fathom that.

Raventheonly
^exactly... and we are the ones with Ravens in our names... dude... heaven is paridise... no pain fear or worry... no hatred... you have sense you have never felt or can imagine... if one was to see it or God... their purity would overwhelm your very earthly construct. A life time of faith not constant bowing will give you your ticket to heaven... onkly the most henous and complete rejection of Gods being will get you a ticket to heck.

raven guardia
well said

SeptemberRain
I dont know what to believe anymore, i have had so many different religion teachers with different opinions on religion and the after life that Catholism dosent make any sense. For example one of my teachers said that if u arent Catholic u are going to Hell; that is one of the most atroscous things i have ever heard. I believe in Heaven and Hell, but i think u really only need to be a good person to enter heaven

raven guardia
september....I'm not tying to push my belief on you but just being a good person cant get you to haven you must also love god and try your best to follow him. he understands if you make mistakes after all you are human. its was god who sent his only son to earth to die for us..Jesus knows what its like to be human..but still we must try our best. you know to human is to error to forgive is divine.

Raventheonly
Jesus said that his sacrifice was for everyone... pagan and hethen alike.. anyone who says otherwise is just as bad as when the Jews said God is only their right. I respect the Catholic's for thier extrodinary faith and spreading the word to every corner of this world.. but the church has grown in power too much and believe that only in order.. absolute order and control will they survive.. they do not have faith in the followers.

raven guardia
and another that gets me is that the Catholics say there way is the only way etc....but if they are so righteous and such great followers of god why do so many rape children....I mean its confusing .one of gods greatest gifts is a child. they are innocent and pure and for a preacher of god's word go and try to destroy that childs purity is just sick and wrong (I'm sorry if this offends anyone I DONT mean it offensively)

SeptemberRain
RG, i see what your saying, but i feel that everyone has a chance to get into heaven even if they dont believe in God

Raventheonly
Exactly they do... hitler can get in if he asked God for forgiveness just before he pulled the trigger.

raven guardia
yes...I believe they can get in IF they ask for forgiveness BUT if they live there life as a sinner withOUT ever thinking twice or asking for forgivness they the are going to hell.

SeptemberRain
ok, again i see what u mean but taht is what the whole forgiveness thing is for. But i think people will have to get rid of their sins by going to purgatory to purify themselves if they were forgiven before they died. Actually i learned that in a religion class, but it seems to make sense.

Raventheonly
yes intentially committing henous acts and planning to ask for forgivness at the last sec is a heck worthy offense.

Blind-Enemy
when i die ...i'll probablely get stuck in between

VENOMfan
as to what myth posted earlier I agree.

If in fact both exist Heaven and Hell are supposed to be talored to your minds eye.

If you have a severe fear of Spider's per say. Your hell is a eternity in a big ol' stew of Spiders

Heaven...well that can be any number of things

Raventheonly
Or all of them... paradise.... but remember many things on earth you may leave.. but you will relize you wont miss.

wuTa
hmmm...this is a good topic but some religions like judiasm dont even beleive in hell...i dont have a problem with any religions but i think the extremeist (missionaries, johavi witnesses, ect) take it too far

Corran
This is hell and none of you will ever know what heaven is, unlucky.

big gay kirk
Lets look at what the Bible says....

If you repent (apart from 144000, everyone is a sinner, remember...) then you get to spend eternity telling God how great he is... If you don't repent, then you cease to exist, and by the power of God, it turns out that you never existed in the first place.... There is no "Hell," hell being a pagan/Zoroastrian concept, just as the devil was.... originally Satan was a servant of God, and did his bidding... in Isaiah (when read in hebrew) God says "Good and Evil, I created them both..." As an interesting aside, the early Christian Church called Jesus "Lucifer" as he brought light to the world.... Also God has no sense of proportion... If I stole a penny from my friend, in Gods's eyes I am as big a sinner as Hitler and Stalin....
Personally I do believe in Hel... she's in charge of the land of the dead in Niflheim, and she judges where we should go... Valhalla, Thrudsheim, wherever.... she also rewards us with three times what we did on earth.... and punishes us three times over as well.... which I believe is fairer... we get punished whether we're sorry or not, instead of being let off the hook.....

big gay kirk
Gods's ... OH NO!!! I've turned into Gollum!!!!

eleveninches
I think that instead of 2 afterlives (heaven and hell), there are an infinate number of them, each designed for a specific purpose and a specific person.

I think that heaven is a state of mind, and hell is on earth (with all of the tortures and murdurs and genosides that go on in it)

SeptemberRain
is that first paragraph true?

Rogue Jedi
heaven!!!!!!!

Gravity Kills
I don't care where I go as long as I don't blink out of existence

Raventheonly
Whelps... look at the other paragraph:
Personally I do believe in Hel... she's in charge of the land of the dead in Niflheim, and she judges where we should go... Valhalla, Thrudsheim, wherever.... she also rewards us with three times what we did on earth.... and punishes us three times over as well.... which I believe is fairer... we get punished whether we're sorry or not, instead of being let off the hook.....

Apparently this is a group of very interesting norse mythologist philosophy... so i doubt what i've never heard of in christian records in the 1st paragraph is true.

Whelp if there isn't such thing as God... you might as well plan on being totally forgotten and out of utter existence.

Rogue Jedi
to hell with hell.

drunk_nazgul
I'm going to Heaven! stick out tongue Without you, S666

Raventheonly
Down with heck...!

Sacrifise666
im on the highway to hell taking route 666 and once i get there im ready to set the place on fire for all eternety.

drunk_nazgul
LoL, RTO!

S666, sorry to break it to ya, but Heck is already on fire. confused

Sacrifise666
hell will have a new owner and it aighnt satan.

heaven dont want me and hell's afraid i'll take over.

drunk_nazgul
So am I. Good thing I won't be there.

Raventheonly
i saw once we go to heaven we go down there and slap the owner around a bit.

drunk_nazgul
HAHa! yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.