David Gemmell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scottie
Is there anyone else out there who is a huge fan of David Gemmell's books.
I especially liked his Rigante series.

MrSpangle
yer that series totaly rocked eek! connovar was easily the best though, coulda whipped bane's little hide. although i think i preffered the drenai series. waylander was uber hard and druss was well.... a legend! i cant believe more people havnt posted. WHATS WRONG WIV U ALL?!?!

sorry but gemmell was my favourite author for ages and i think he deserves more credit!

kanis
alien I like david gemmell as well specially the druss the legend books and the waylander books, now that was a hard guy

Ytaker
I liked the gun slinger. Plus some of the soldier books.

FireSpirit
Ya Drenai and Rigante were absolutely amazing. I liked Waylander And Skilgannon the best, Two swords, totally awesome. And i agree Conn could kick all their butts

AfricanLion
Definitely. Gemmel is probably one of Britain's best fantasy authors. Favourites:
Waylander 1, 2, 3
Druss,
Rigante was nice, but *shy* I cried a bit when Jamie got killed. He was one of my favourite characters.
Don't tell anybody though!

Baylin
I love Gemmel, I've just reading the Skillgannon and Druss books at the mo, I finished White Wolf a couple of weeks ago and am just waiting to get the next.
The Waylander books are awsome as are the Druss books. I've not gotten round to reading any others yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.