Female Symbiote Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grassy
I was wondering if ppl had some images of female symbiotes, i.e. Patricia Robertson, She Venom, etc... originals/fanart?

Austinzilla
i have a picture of the symbiotes with shriek and scream

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1730364

badsymbiote
Until a few days ago, I had at least a dozen female symbiotes in my files--bad timing for my comp. to freak--but a new os and lithium batt. later, I'm back on line. I did have a few image cds that i made but lost most of my data when I reformatted my hd. Anyway, I've gotta do a bunch of scans to get it back, and I'll get some more on here in the next couple of days.
In the meantime, here's what I was able to salvage. !st--another of the manga genre--

badsymbiote
I know I've done a few of these before, so I'll try not to post duplicates--I think I've posted a Spiderwoman Julia Carpenter somewhere--here's another.
The first scans I'll do are the 5 offspring--and I'll get the 2 girls for you.

grassy
thanks, I have those wink

anymore pics I'd appreciate greatly smile

badsymbiote
Do you have this one already?

badsymbiote
another. She kinds freaks most people out, but I think she looks cool.

badsymbiote
You probably have this one. But if you like, I could scan some just for you--tell me the book and page # and frame you like and I'll get it up here, assuming I have the book, of course.

grassy
www . spiderfan. org / comics / reviews / venom_along_came / 001 . html

You might have to remove the spaces...

Any good images from this series, of venom or she venom, and from the lethal protector series, would be great smile.

Thanks smile

badsymbiote
How about this?

badsymbiote
Also from "Along came a Spider"...

badsymbiote
From Lethal Protector-

badsymbiote
Anne Weying--

Spiderman_RJ
shes ugly like hell, i like the yellow one

badsymbiote
Hi, SpideyRJ-how are you? You WOULD like her--she betrays and murders all of her symbiote brethren. wink

grassy
Thanks again for the pics... they're cool! big grin

Austinzilla
Scream is the sexiest symbiote....shes the yellow one...and second sexiest is Shriek...the purple on in the group picture

Hostile
What a brilliant thread. I lost half of my Along Came A Spider issues, and needed reminding just how much She-Venom kicked ass. This did it for me. Nice one big grin

badsymbiote
Here, grassy! Since we're finding it tough to get together on e-mail, I'll just post the best ones here, K? wink

I'll leave them as full pages, then you can edit them however you like.

Hostile
Hey, that's a cool one :O I'd kill for those comics.

grassy
Thanks again for the pics; badsymbiote big grin

They're cool!

badsymbiote
For you, grassy, I'm happy to do it. I'll send you a batch later tonight.

grassy
Kudos for badsymbiote

big grin

badsymbiote
Aw, I bet you say that to all the gals who send you comic book pics. Don't give me too much credit, though, I was gonna send you more last night, but I got distracted by a game called Word Mojo--and I played it til about 5 in the morning. Very sleepy today.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
the only good was that religious nut, i loved him

badsymbiote
What are you talking about? Along Came A Spider or Sinner Takes All? Let me know, and I'll scan that series next, and get some pics on here.

Robo-Chocobo
Damn...deleted my first post.........damn you website security....
Hi Im new to this forum and this topic, but A BIG fan of symbiote ladies. Its sad that there are so few left...what with eddies ex dead, the purple one dead, and the yellow one in marvel useless char plot gimmick limbo, all thats left is Robertson. BTW I have YET to see a single full body shot of her with the symbiote EVER( I HAVE NO COMIC SHOPS NEAR ME.) so can someone plz post one? Oooooh I did find this...not sure if its a symbiote(but we can all pray, we find out come september) remember to take out spaces, and after samruby. add com

samruby. / Heroes / Spidergirl / Large / SpiderGirl75.JPG

kiekan
No, thats just a new costume May gets. By the way, that issue is already out....

As for full body shots of Robertson, here you go:

kiekan
and another

kiekan
3rd one

kiekan
last one

(Sorry if I'm stealing your job badsymbiote, lol)

Robo-Chocobo
man...not a whole heck of a diferance between the guy and the girl.....I mean...what made venom so interesting was that his appearence always changed when ever it was bonded to a different person...exsadann weying= she venom,)
but since this Greaaaaaaat cartoonist decided to draw the symbiote as a giant brute completly disregarding host features we have to near identicle venom's(unless someone can prove me wrong on that one...)besides color

Robo-Chocobo
oh and about the september thing.......i was meaning that as when the next wave of issues come out so we get to really see may's black costume in action.

kiekan
Ahh, i get 'cha. Though, there are some slight differences with the Robertson-Venom. Of course, the color is different, though, that is not all. Beside that, the eyes and teeth are drawn differently, giving her more of a sinister and defiled appearence. Also, she almost never has actual legs, they're almost always like liquid. This also applies to her arms, though its not nearly as often. The symbol on the chest and back are even differnet, looking almost like bone.

And I think you should know this, Robo: "Looks more like a..... puma"

Robo-Chocobo
".......................................Your makin that up."

Robo-Chocobo
and thanks for putting up with my n00b-ness on this subject. Almost every tihng I know I found out with internet research. I(being the BIGGEST moron in the world) had 3 fav comics, one a venom mini series thaqt had the yellow one in it. And the 2 issues comprising of..."Night of the goblin" and they were in terrific condition(for reader material)...and i tossed them in the garbage......... anyway this is OT so i just want to know if anyone has very good links for any of the new series(i have no comic shops near me) like shiver/venom, spider girl. i never can find good pics or story summeraries, so if someone can direct me to good places , or want to fill me in I would really apreciate it.

any way...so I noticed that someone found scott koto reid's she-venom art...so is their any pics that we all havent seen when we google this subject....any new stuff....F34R ThE CLAW

badsymbiote
"OOH, GOODY, FRESH BLOOD! OUR MINIONS GROW IN NUMBER! WE ARE VENOM!"

So, Robo and kiekan, that was my "other" welcoming you. It's nice to have you here. As for taking my symbiote pic posting job, kiekan, I'm happy to share the load. I never realized how great the demand would be for Venom pics. Did you read number 16 yet? I saw that you posted some stuff from 15. Nice work.
Since you asked Robo, here's one of Robertson from 16(scanned the book cover-to-cover the day I got it. I should do that more often.).

Robo-Chocobo
its so cartoony (ugh~_~)

Hostile
But it looks awesome! :O I wish I had a comic book store nearby...

Robo-Chocobo
same...i would buy the crappy series just because i like venom..suit= evil

badsymbiote
I was discussing this subject just the other day--he was arguing that the drawings weren't intricate enough for the book--I said that the content of the story was too much for complex imagery--that simple pictures were better if there was alot of story content--I get too distracted by the art, and sometimes I have to read the story again to get anything out of it.
Oh, Hostile--I think it's so sad when people have to order back issues through the mail--since you said how cool the comic looked, I'd be happy to share it with you. have you read any of the series? It's really good, but a tad deeper than your standard comic book fare--and sadly, this is the last arc. Woe is me! I'm so sad...

"WELL, AT LEAST WE'RE GOING OUT IN STYLE--WITH SKOTTIE YOUNG, THAT IS."

Hostile
I watch those American movies where the loner kid goes and hangs around in a comic book shop, and turn green with envy. A comic book shop? Best I can get these days is this Spiderman kids comic, since everybody stopped selling the Collectors Edition ones. Seriously, mail order is the only choice for a geek living in rural England sad

If by "series" you mean this Venom comic, I've only read what's been scanned. The art looks incredible, and anything with symbiotes is a cool plot to me big grin

Robo-Chocobo
ouch...

badsymbiote
Yeah, ditto. I'm so sorry for you, Hostile--are you on yahoo? You should get a yahoo e-mail account, and I can send stuff to you. Really. I would want someone to do the same for me. The free accounts are 100mB, and you can send 10mB's worth of attachments. I can send an entire book in like, 4 or 5 e-mails.
At any rate, since you guys like her so much... I always mess up their symbiote names, so I usually call them by their human names--here's Donna(in an action pose, no less)!

kiekan

Hostile
I really appreciate the offer, but I'll decline. I dont want to inconvenience you, and if I cant find them illegally then i'll buy some at the next comic con in the UK smile they have EVERYTHING at those events...

Keep up these awesome scans though! I've saved all the female symbiote pics for reference on a fan fic i'm writing Happy Dance

Robo-Chocobo
oooohhhhh pray tell..........a ff you say...were u gonna post it?

and bad-who cares just keep posting pics...heck just post every pic of Fsym you have......hey anyone notice that in a picture with all 5 of them on the 1st page, the female ones t!t's are sticking out.(dont report me for saying a bad word(i dont know how uptight these forums are)

Robo-Chocobo
whoa is lesslie...if only she had not met her end by a knife in the back(PLEASE DONT ASK ME HOW IT IS POSSIBLE) she was in my opinion the coolest of the 5(no.2 is the guy with doc ock tentacles).its sad they never developed any of those char. then, after casting donna aside into marvel char/villian limbo, the then(forcfully) merged the 4 into hybrid to in effect delete them............then they cast HIM into char limbo...man.anyone remember that awfully mini planet of the symbiotes? when they finally invaded and took ppl over THEY LOOKED FREAKIN WEIRD. I MEAN THEY HAD REGULAR HAIR AND CLOTHES ON. then once they got a dif writter in and artist, they had 2 that had been missed by carnage be killed off by the xenomorph,(oh and bad- donna was Hunting george(she thinks symbiotes are evil and she must kill them all)I wonder if any others are left...who arent possessing ppl)

Robo-Chocobo
wow good job POSTING HERE PPL

AND WHERE THE HECK IS GRASSY

badsymbiote
Cool. In that case, I'm happy to oblige.

big grin Oh, KIEKAN---your last post was fab. absolutely effin' loved it.

badsymbiote
I dug up some more

badsymbiote
Anotha...

badsymbiote
confused yoo,hoo! grassy? donde esta?

badsymbiote
May be 1 or 2 more-then a warm bath and a catnap before dawn breaks..

badsymbiote
Last one tonight. And I think that does it for the bulk of my stuff. I used to have more, but I lost a bunch of stuff not too long ago.

scibott
Hey all, I'm a new member here but tought I should let you know I collect everything Marvel Symbiote, and would gladly post anything I have. I could also draw up some of my own chars to post. alien cool

badsymbiote
Welcome, scibott. This is as good a group o' symbiotes as you'll find out there. Have fun.

Hostile
Trevor The Symbiote! big grin Somebody give that man a good name! That aside, awesome scans. Scream looks extremely cool :/

Robo-Chocobo
could someone post more pics of the purple one....even the one where she gets killed..

i like the purple one because thats what i would like to look like with one...

badsymbiote
I'll get some on here for you. Maybe later tonight. In the meantime... here's this one.

Robo-Chocobo
wow...a symbiote......killed by a Knife......a plain ol regular knife....not a lazer knife..or a sonic/vibrating knife....just a regular knife...driven in at super strength....Not buyin it.....i mean werent eddie and carnage shot...stabbed....beaten...smashed....and these people are nicked like THAT!!

VENOMfan
It is a super heated knife, most pics of it show it glows red

Robo-Chocobo
since when.....i mean how is it superheated...

Robo-Chocobo
i mean were do you get a superheated knife

Robo-Chocobo
i guess its my time to start pullin my weight around here.

no.3 of skott koto reid pics

http://d-drive.phalnet.com/shevenom3.jpg

hey wait....nev mind

Robo-Chocobo
and no.4

Robo-Chocobo
and now no.5

their is 1 more....but mr.reid decided it to be a pic of the symbiote bonding to her while she was lacking clothes. nothin to graphic he only shows her Br**** but i will not show this pic.(im not immoral)

kiekan
Its a Sonic Dagger (is said outright in one of the Seperation Anxiety issues) Basically, what it does, is drives the Symbiote away from the point of attack (seeing as the Others are weakened by high frequences), allowing the attacker to stab directly into the host.

Besides Robo, Donna and her buds are all from the super advanced Life Foundation, do you really think they'd being going around with your every day weapons?

VENOMfan
THERE we go, I admit I drew a blank when trying to recall what the knife did. but I remember it was more than able to get threw a symbiote

kiekan
Heh, I know how ya feel. I've had my share of being forgetful.

Robo-Chocobo
man venomfan you change your signature pics by the minute

VENOMfan
It's a habit, I usually sitch sig's repeatadley when cooking up a new project. I will use my newest Venom sig tommorow

badsymbiote
Yay! More Venom! Glad you liked the movie. I have the game here but I won't even play it because I want to go into the movie totally fresh. But I keep thinking about the game...and God, do I ever want to play it, but I can wait.

Robo-Chocobo
soooo will anyone ever get around to posting more pics....?

dimad
hey peeps, i'm new around here but i'm digging this thread, female symbiotes are cool in my books, can't wait to see more if there are any. Cheers for the ones already.

badsymbiote
On bahalf of the resident symbiotes, my "other" and I welcome you. There do seem to be quite a few symbiote fans in the U.K. I'll see what I've got left for y'all across the big pond.

badsymbiote
it didn't take this before, i'll try again

badsymbiote
Well, don't that beat all...it took it that time. here's another

dimad
cool, i've got just about all of that story now, cheers muchly

badsymbiote
You're very welcome. Have you read Tsunami's Venom at all? I've been scanning that title lately, and if there's a demand for it, I'm sure kiekan and I would be happy to get some more pics of Patricia and her cloned symbiote on here.

dimad
no, i've not read it, but yes heh, there's always demand luv smile

badsymbiote
Not from what I've seen. I try to get the word out as much as I can--and Venom has very a loyal following, but that doesn't always help. No one bothered to read this book, and it was really, really good. Tsuanmi giveth, and then Tsunami taketh away. I'm very sad about the cancelation. And I'll never get over it. I know they say "All good things must come to an end", but clearly I wasn't ready.

dimad
i didn't know anything about it to tell you the truth, I don't buy comics often so I'm not as 'in the know' on comics as I might be lol, sorry sad

badsymbiote
Don't apologize--I find your sweetness and honesty to be quite a breath of fresh air in the forum. Besides, you're not alone. I had to give shout after shout out to people to create as many fans of the book as I could. Thanks to hostile and his friends, my count is just over 2 dozen. Too little and too late, however, and I hope an angry mob doesn't seek me out after the book's last 2 issues are released.

But in retrospect it was still well-worth the effort.

kiekan
Indeed, I would. Infact, here is the first time the pair is shown melded togther:

dimad
cool cheers, 'sa tad small though, can't quite read what they're on about confused

badsymbiote
After you copy it to a file on your computer, right click on the image descrition and click on preview. Then you can magify the image so you can read it. Or save it and edit it with whatever imaging software you use. I can't speak for kiekan, but all my scans have to be formatted to jpeg, and then compressed so I can upload them. The file sizes are touchy, and I'd love to be able to make them bigger, but then I couldn't share them.

BTW--kiekan--that was an awesome one. Which # book was that? I obviously have not scanned it yet. Good selection

dimad
yeah, it just kinda messes about with the text, make it look desperately like random black splodges like, no worries though, i'm happy with the pics alone like wink

kiekan
Sorry about the small size, its the best quality I could get and have the forum accept it. Its from issue #10, the final issue of the series' second arc.

dimad
no worries mate, trust me, i'm not bothered about the size when the content's there wink

Hostile
Still...

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/venom_10_p18.jpg

Hostile
Also, you want female symbiotes?

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/venom_15_p17.jpg

dimad
cool, cheers hostile

badsymbiote
CHEERS?!? You're effin awesome. That was super cool of you to do that for everyone. How sweet!

dimad
At least I said thanks stick out tongue awesome scans though, love the top picture of the second one, very cool indeed! clapping

Hostile
Actually, all I did was save the individual page out of the .cbr and upload it to my web host. A very quick operation. If you PM me, I might be convinced into disclosing the location of said .cbr files. wink

badsymbiote
Oh, dimad, I didn't mean any offense--I just meant that Hostile went way above the call of duty on those. Excellent scans. Absolutely perfectly square angles. Very nice work. big grin

kiekan
Here is a symbiote that not many people know about.... Its May Parker (Peter's daughter in the MC2 universe) during the Universe X and Earth X stories, after she bonds with the Venom symbiote.

kiekan
Trouble between May and her Pops, during the comic 'Universe X: Spidey'. This one is kinda hard to explain without spoiling the entire comic, so I won't say whats happening.

kiekan
Here's May talking to the Symbiote before all the problems with Pete.

badsymbiote
Way to go, kiekan. You're awesome. I never got into Earth X. Thanks for sharing.

kiekan
Sure thing. You should check out Earth X and Universe X, both are awesome (Probably the two best cross overs I've read, of all time).

dimad
yeah, i remember seeing a few images of that venom a while back, very cool but i didn't know what she was about 'til now tbh; cheers for that again Kiekan!

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
wow may paker is pretty i like her. the first pic i saw of her were pat oliff or olive, and although i like pats art she looked like betty brant

FeceMan
You know, you could just use the edit button...

Anyway, these pictures are really awesome; you guys deserve a freakin' award for all this. What's the story with the robo-Venom guy and the giant-screwed Venom?

kiekan
Well first off the 'robo-Venom guy' is actually a woman (Patricia Robertson). She gets some equipment from the guy who looks like he belongs in one of the MIB movies (knowns as 'Suit'), used to keep the Symbiote from taking control over her if it bonded with her (Which, obviously, it did). And by 'giant-screwed Venom', I'll take it that your refering to the Eddie Brock-Venom in the currently running (though, soon to end -crys-) Venom series, part of Marvel's Tsunami line. Its just penciler Scotty Young's version of the character, nothing more.

Hostile
http://another-world.org.uk/hos/venomrobertson1.jpg

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/venomrobertson2.jpg

Cant believe I didnt post that 2nd one earlier.. I hope I aint repeating anything that's already been posted..

FeceMan
Yes, that's what I meant by "giant screwed-Venom". Can you elaborate what exactly is going on with Venom--why is it a she, why does she have a half-Venom, half-girl appearance at times, and why she is struggling so hard to control the symbiote? So far I've inferred (probably incorrectly) that she was given the symbiote to make her a weapon of sorts, and she decided that she didn't want to be a weapon so the "government" was mean and turned off her control chip thing? Also, is that reincarnation of Venom even harmable?

kiekan
Oh boy..... The best thing I could say: read the current Venom run. Anyways, I'll give a quick run down.

Q: Why is it a she?
A: Simple, its not Brock, but Patricia Roberson, who just so happen to get in the way of the cloned Symbiote as it was rampaging through an Alaskin (or was it Antarctic? -shrugs- I'll have to double check) base. After LOTS of crazy stuff happening, the Symbiote eventually took her as it's host.

Q: Why does she have a half-Venom, half-girl appearence at times?
A: I dunno really, probably Scotty Young (the artist) trying to emphesize her stuggle with the Symbiote. Or maybe it was just to show Spidey she really wasn't Brock (there is a scene where Pete thinks that Robertson is Brock causing havic again, and doesn't beleive her when she says that she isn't Brock).

Q: Why she is strucggling so hard to control the symbiote?
A: Well, the Symbiote wants to be dominant in this relation ship its got going with Robertson, so it wants to take control. Originally, Robertson had some equipment to prevent this (the stuff she is wearing with the 'Robo-Venom' pic), but it gets turned off a unsuspectingly later on, allowing the Symbiote to fight for control. And thats exactly what it is, Robertson fighting with the Symbiote to decide who exactly is going to be in control.

badsymbiote
Also, Patricia's symbiote is a clone that was being contained and studied in the arctic outpost when Patricia came across it. It assimilated her, and she was sure it would kill her like all the dead she found in the building. Instead, the symbiote clone used her body to make it's way to New York, encountering Wolverine along the way as it was going through the Northern Canadian Wilderness. Patricia was freed briefly, while the symbiote jumped from body to body, even attaching itself to Logan and wielding a bad*ss set of adamantium claws for a short time. One os several cells of cloned women called Vic and Frankie engaged the symbiote in battle, and eventually, the symbiote reunited with Patricia and was again en route to NYC--with an agenda pre-programmed by it's creator. The mission of the clone: to locate and destroy the original Venom.
Venom and the clone meet, as Patricia is vying for superiority and fighting to remain in control of the symbiote. Instead of being put off by the clone, Eddie Brock and his symbiote become enraptured by their female counterpart--and create an agenda of their own: to protect the girl and her symbiote.

Fairly intriguing, eh? And that's only a samll part of the story. I never even got to Spider-man, the Fantastic Four, Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D., the nano-spiders, and the "bobs".

Nerien
hi, I'm kinda new here, found this place while googling for she-venom pics (really rare stuff lol) really grateful that u people put up pics of she-venom, it's hard to get my hands on comics over where i am and venom and the symbiote story was my favourite storyline in spiderman a long time ago (it was a cartoon on tv). The symbiote really got my attention and interested me ever since I first saw venom, and the idea of a female venom never came across my mind till I saw the bride of venom toy, and females+symbiote is a really intriguing and exciting idea for me. Like badsymbiote mentioned in one of her posts, I prefer the venom/Ann Weying look with a sexy, curvy and slender body with mouth full of teeth, tongue and green drool minus hair, didn't like scream or shriek. Just a thought, wonder if Eddie's venom mouth can actually eat and swallow food, and whether that tongue of his can actually taste...sorry, dunno if this is the right topic to post under, but just all my thoughts anyway heh. Alot of people don't like Ann Weying/she-venom, but I think she's sexy tho I thought some artwork of her was kinda ugly, my favourite she-venom artwork would be the cover of bride of venom: sinner takes all #3 I think, kinda surprised nobody put up that pic yet, I only got small pics of that one, would appreciate if someone would post a big one up heh. Sorry it's a long post, but all my thoughts here, peace out.

FeceMan
Must...buy...comics...

kiekan
Yeah, it can, what ever it eats is transfered to Eddie. I'm not all to sure about the taste thing, but I would assume so, as the Symbiote would probably send any sensation given through tasting food/editables to Eddie.

Nerien
thanks kiekan heh, but i guess what i really meant was this, is the venom symbiote mouth an actual mouth or is it akin to a man wearing a costume with huge set of realistic teeth, so there's his own mouth within the costume's mouth? Cause I always thought that the symbiote mouth was a seperate thing created by the costume, its movement controlled by Eddie's thoughts. Otherwise, it'd be the suit having the ability to reshape facial features (ie the entire cheek of Edie gone to give way to grinning set of sharp teeth) such that the entire costume mouth becomes an actual mouth connected directly to the gullet cause Eddie's mouth can't be that huge lol. Sorry if I'm too scientific here, peace out

Nerien
P.S err I'll try to be more specific if I confuse people with the venom costume mouth becoming Eddie's mouth after metamorphosis, I found the pic of bride of venom too while checking out venom versus carnage thread, thanks venomfan! Peace out

Spiderman_RJ
edited wrong place

dimad
i've always wondered about the venom eating things one but if I remember rightly there was a comic or series where the symbiote gained a soft spot for human brains and split from eddie for a while, at least that's what some review thing i read said, maybe find it on spiderfan.org? Sorry if thisisn't any help...

VENOMfan
Venom hardly ever does this but he has actually bit enemies in a fight

He bit Sandman *and almost killed him* back when he waged a one man/symbiote war against the sinister six

badsymbiote
Yes, he has eaten brains. It happened in a series called "the Hunger" (issue #1)n released in August of 1996. If memory serves, the guy's name was Frank, and Eddie vomited after realizing what he'd done. Great series.

I'm sure I have a pic somewhere...
well, I can't find any now, but I know that I've posted one here before--and people liked it. The series is on my scan list.

FeceMan
Must...buy...comics....

When the text of Patricia is normal, it means she is talking, but when it is white text on black background, it means the symbiote is taking (or has taken) control, correct?

badsymbiote
Exactly. So is it fair to say that I can add you to the list of fans of the Tsunami title? The story is fab--but they never got the word out, so I've made it a personal mission of mine to do so. I only wish I'd started earlier, but honestly, I never expected to generate this kind of response.

FeceMan
It looks really good, but I can't find a site to order them off of! Roar! Marvel's website isn't any good, either, at least for the Lethal Protector/The Hunger/Separation Anxiety series (is Hunger good? I've heard a couple people say it is).

Robo-Chocobo
OUR RANKS INCREASE

im back

FeceMan
Obviously the solution to the quoted question above is to get your own symbiote and find out.

badsymbiote
"The Hunger" is excellent--it really showcases some poignant moments between Brock and the symbiote. Over the years, their relationship--like any worth it's salt--has evolved and changed many times--and each has sacrificed himself for the other various times, and they've also had their share of problems--Spectacular Spidey showed the symbiote frequently stepping out on Brock to feed on the life-force of others. When separated from each other, their reunions are usually a source of joy for both of them, but not always.
If you can find it--you should snag it. If you don't like it, I'd be really surprised.

FeceMan
BUMP! I'm not letting this get too far down smile.

Hostile
Ladies and gentlemen, be awed.

http://another-world.org.uk/hos/robertson-collage.jpg

The Robertson-Venom collage by Hostile. Scans by Sir Behemoth! All taken from #16.

badsymbiote
B-E-A-UTIFUL, Hostile. Have you thought about submitting this in the Spidey wallpaper contest thread? I think you should.

And as Nerien mentioned, if anyone has that "sinner takes all" bride of Venom cover, I'd appreciate seeing it again as well. It's one of the images I lost when my computer crashed, and one I'd love to have back. The issue is also conspicuously absent from my collection--along with one more--but I can't remember which one, though.

Robo-Chocobo
man you have WAY to much free time...

waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...im on a forum.......and my argument goes right out the window

and were the heck is grassy or is it glassy?

FeceMan
Can anyone give me the EXACT names and number of issues of the following comics:

Venom: Lethal Protector (6 issues)
Venom: The Hunger (3 issues?)
Venom: Separation Anxiety (4 issues)

?Maximum Carnage? (? issues)
Tsunami's Venom (18 issues, right?)

Thanks for your help! Also, why isn't there any text in the word bubbles?

VENOMfan
Venom:Lethal Protector is 6 issue's long. but if you want the whole Life foundation experiance you need to get Venommessedeperation Anxiety too, thats four more issues

there's Venom:the Hunger wich is 4 issues long and
Spectacular Spiderman:vol 2 #1-#5(the Hunger) wich features Venom and is about the Symbiote going on a killing spree and dea;'s with Eddie's cancer

Maximum Carnage........it's 14 issues long and is told threwout
just look here http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_unlimited/001.html

and tsunami Venom is 18 issues long to my best recolection.

the thing is most of Venom's arc's were in mini series, one right after the other. even tho this was based in continuity.

Venom's tsunami run break's up into Shiver,Run,Pattern's,and twist

FeceMan
So, what are the other comics I would want to get with the ones I posted? Complete names, please, 'cause I'm too dumb for this stuff smile.

badsymbiote
Well, I thinkthat list is great for starters, but if you want more I'd recommend:
"The Enemy Within" (3)--the first of this series has a glow in the dark cover. Very cool.

"The Madness" (3)--this series features a run-in with Juggernaut, and Venom getting a little romantic action with Beck.

"Finale" (3 I think)--Venom suffers from a little government-induced memory loss--with a guest appearance from your friendly neighborhood Spider-man.

"The Mace" (3)--introduction of Mace--Great sidestory of Brock and Beck. Not as good a story as "Madness", but better art.

I also recommend:

Ultimate Spider-man Venom Origins-USM #33-38--The introduction of Eddie Brock (in this version Parker and Brock were childhood friends) and introduction of the living costume.

"Funeral Pyre" (3)--with the Punisher

There is more, of course, but that ought to keep you busy for a while

Arachnoidfreak
I LOATHE when creators do that. Making one storyarc span like 5 different titles of the same character, so you have to jump around and search to get the whole story. I hated it in Xmen with 'X-cutioner's Song', I hate it in Spiderman with 'Web of Carnage', I hate it in Age of Apocalypse, which had it's own set of like 30 comics of different titles...

badsymbiote
I hate it, too. I nfact, it's why I stopped collecting X-Men. It was just too much to try to keep track of all the titles.

badsymbiote
Nerien, was that you who e-mailed me that picture? It was, wasn't it? I really should let you post it, but since you spent the time sifting through all those pics looking for it, I'll save you the trouble.

if it wasn't nerien--THANK YOU TO THE RANDOM DO-GOODER WHO SEARCHED AT LENGTH SO I COULD HAVE THIS PIC AGAIN.

THANK YOU!

badsymbiote
Well, love her or hate her, but she's ba-ack!!!

Robo-Chocobo
you can find that pic on google.....

badsymbiote
Yeah, but I didn't have to, yo! Somebody went to the trouble to do it for me, and for that I--like anyone who is civilized--say THANK YOU!

kiekan
Well, actually its kinda both a mask and an actual mouth. Its a mask in the fact that all the Symbiote does is coat Brock with itself and aid him with strength and what not (along with the ability to control him both mentally and physically, due to it being bonded to his nervous system.), but because the Symbiote feeds directly off of Eddie's own neutrients (so basically what ever he eats, it eats), the mouth could actually be considered a true mouth.

As for being able to shape facial features, yeah, it can. This is shown several times as the Symbiote's host uses the Symbiote's shape changing abilities to look identical to another person. The three times that stand out the most to me are:

A.) In Venom: Along Came A Spider, issue one; where Eddie has the Symbiote mimic the Police Cheif's appearence exactly.

B.) When Eddie escaped from The Vault the first time, by having the Symbiote mimic one of the guards (skin and all) and faked his death.

C.) During the What If? Issue in which is theorized what would happen if the Symbiote had bonded with The Punisher, Frank explains that the Symbiote can make him look like anything and shows him desguised as a Mobster (Again, skin, hair whether it be atop his head of facial hair, basically, the whole nine yards).

badsymbiote
Eddie also impersonates an officer in Lethal Protector, when guarding the squatters in their underground city. I love it when he says "to serve and protect". Friggen adorable.

I, too, nerian, have given this a little thought. I thought that the mouth of the symbiote would just cover Eddie's, and anything consumed by the symbiote as Venom would in turn, also be ingested by Eddie. Makes sense to me.

grassy
Grassy is here... sometimes, its hard to keep up because I'm moving house atm and its keeping me very busy.

Hostile; do you have anymore? embarrasment

Nerien
Thanks Kiekan and badsymbiote, that was enlightening, and yea I guess the symbiote would act as a cover for his face and not be able to reshape the flesh of Eddie Brock on a cellular level (or that'd be insane all the flesh on his cheeks gone lol). But that was neat, didn't know he took on disguises with the symbiote too. Peace.

Robo-Chocobo
so does anyone have any more FMS pics...i dont like the syle first used when they introduced she venom...she looked much to monstrous....it was offending....but does anyone have pics of the later artist syles.

VENOMfan
Ill give it a try

VENOMfan
dun dun dun.....

Hostile
"Hold up, that little twerp aint Venom!"
"How do you know?"
"Because I'm Venom!" cool

pickanapickanam
were the hell is carnage in this thing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>