Summer Jobs?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I was wondering how many of you guys who don't have a pemanent job, like myself, have put in applications to get a summer job??

I have been trying to get a job since my school let out back in may, and finally after like a whole bunch of applications, i got a call from McDonalds, on like wednsday,and they called me in for an interview,and I went for that friday, and since it's my first job (16yrs) they will be putting me on a trial run to see how well i can do, after that , i believe i will be a good employee for them!! I love Mcyd's so it's just great!!

How many of you have put in applications and got turned down,or never got called about it?

How many have gotten summer jobs,and if so, where at and why'd you chose them to work for??

J_To_The_P
I F***in need to get a job so bad, I've been trying to get one since I was 15, but they expect me to be like a damn paperboy at 12 as experience. mad

Black Onyx
your a very tempermental person arnt you

you should be sedated

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, how old are you now?? I mean, have you put in applications at places??? Where do you want to work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.