Ron Said Feck In Hp3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
i love him

they made him all sweet up to hermione though THAT I HATE

Sauron
he said feck?

really?

SeptemberRain
That movie was pretty good, the filming was remarkable but i didnt like the inside senery changes.

danis4ever
Feck? When?

Black Onyx
when he and hermione were at hogmede and the talking head told them to get out and he sadi ":feck heads"

Sauron
LOL!!!!

SeptemberRain
i thought he said ***, but that wouldnt make since cause in the UK *** means ciggerette

raven guardia
I wish I lived in the UK I like the way they talk....stupid USA.... I'm moving.

Black oynx...did you hear when ron said to hermione "they might have to chop it"...its when they left the shack and were sitting on the ground...harry was talking to Sirius and lupin just saw the moon and transfromed into a wolf.

JessieSparrow
yea I heard him say feck...I wasnt sure if he said it then Im like no he did...so he did...eee I was right 10 points for me!

Sauron
its also a harsh way of saying gay 'you ***'

@ jessiesparrow *gives ten points*

do we have scoreboards

Tassie
All of that is from the movie?

Sauron
Tassie look at my sig!

I HIT TEN THOUSAND POSTS!!!

SeptemberRain
Thay are IN britian, so they wouldnt say *** u queer

Sauron
yeah your american- im english- i think i know what people in my own country say

who you calling a queer----take the 'ry' sound of country

discover yourself wink

SeptemberRain
haha roll eyes (sarcastic)

eezy45
Eek! hello all lol

Agent Elrond
honestly, who gives a feck? Why are we talking about this?

SeptemberRain
too true ill stop

Tassie
LOL Lordy!! Yay stick out tongue

AE, I second that.

.x.Fee.x.
but *** IS a harsh way of sayin gay....im also from the UK...

SeptemberRain
hey Tassie what year were u born?

Tassie
umm why? confused

SeptemberRain
cause i saw that u were born on March 13 and i was wonderin what year cause it could be the same year as me?

Tassie
I'm 14

Calculate it stick out tongue

Anyways, off-topic- pointless thread

cloud23hermione
hey dont mess up . . . you should private message if you want to chat to others. . . not in the threads. . . .. . mad

Phoenix
closed - theres two PoA threads and a Ron thread floating about - the PoA Movie and PoA Rumors threads are stickied at the top of the page

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.