Wolf's Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.hack//love
Does anyone know where to get Wolf's Rain pictures??? They're impossible to find!!

Kitoky
You want me to post some pics?

.hack//love
Please.smile

Shinobiprincess
I'll post pictures too

Collidor
how do you post pics

WOLF RAIN IS SO COOL Ive only seen it once though

.hack//love
I'm new to Wolf's Rain too but I've seen the first 8 episodes.

Jace_Rave
here we go

Collidor
how do I post pics PLEASE HELP

Freddy_vs_Jason
Try searching for some pics on google, that's always a helpful search engine smile

.hack//love
I love Wolf's Rain soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin Toboe is my favorite character by far. He's sooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

SeptemberRain
Wolf's Rain is a great show, its made by creators of Cowboy Bebop which is also a great anime.

BlackHatDefect
I love Toboe and Kiba best i think!can anyone tell me what happends in tonights ep cause im going to Harry Potter and im going to miss part or all of it!I think WR is one of the most spiritual/heartbreaking anime series of all time.At first when i tuned in,I though EP one was stupid,but something drew me to it.After i saw Kiba shot i remember covering my moth and muttering "oh my god",and then i promised to see every EP of this great series!

Ookami
Wolf's Rain is got to be one of the best shows around. it actualy has meaning and a good plot. plus it has my favorite animal staring in it. WHITE WOLF!!!!!!!!! cool

SeptemberRain
That i a good anime, i luv wolves, they are my favorite animal. My favorite charactere on the show is Kiba.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh i agree,its one of my faves(which is odd because its mainstreem)
Its sooo spiritual
I also think the caracters are some of the most developed iv ever seen in an anime
The art is perfect("Bebop art,wadduexpect)
Toobue/Kiba are sooo kawaii..WAIWAI

Legato123
i love the flower maiden... but i only started watching it like in the middle of the sieries so i have know idea about it

SeptemberRain
THey are trying to find paradise

.hack//love
I think Toboe is the best! He's so cute and innocent but can also get really P.O.ed. This is one of my fav. shows by far. big grin

Frostfur
I would Say that FLCL and Wolves Rain are the best anime so far

SeptemberRain
Kiba is my favorite character on the show

Ookami
thanx for all the postings. keep them comming. cool

.hack//love
The first DVD come out in America On June 22nd. I can't wait!! big grin

TrAnCeDuO
this is a pretty nice show...i like it...the only thing i found wrong is toboe's character design....he looks like either uriko or alice(Bloody roar primal fury) with a sex change....

*crickets chirp*
*cough* you know what just ignore that comment...

Ookami
thanx for the info on the dvds .hack//love cool

.hack//love
Your welcome! big grin

Cat Girl Sheryu
i could send u guys some if u give me ur email address :happyalienangel

Cat Girl Sheryu
*thinks kiba and toboe r the cutest* kiba MINE!lol also if u want some WR pics send me a pm with ur email address i'll send u some pics i have every wolf including the new wolf blue

Cat Girl Sheryu
actully i dunno if blue is a wolf lol

SeptemberRain
hes part wolf, the last episode said he was

.hack//love
I thought Blue was a girl. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

SeptemberRain
i actually dont know that i just that it was a he

Shinobiprincess
I love wolf's rain it's one of my favorite animes...I've noticed though that no one here has mentioned tsume yet....well tsume is my favorite character in the series(kiba is second though)

.hack//love
Tsume's petty cool. I just like Toboe better.big grin

SeptemberRain
Kiba rules!!!!im Kiba

SeptemberRain
nevermind Blue is a girl, i just checked

.hack//love
I knew it!big grin Ya I was confussed for a while after talking. angel

DBZFan
How many episodes are left?? And Tsumes cool

fungrl515
First of all, tsume is the hottest thing ever (thanks to Crispin Freeman). second, I have a question about sunday's show. so, basically, kiba, etc. are fatally injured and Cheza is gone with Darcia. It's not a spoiler, as it was already aired.

BlackHatDefect
NOW WAY!How can Blue be a girl..wow..thats weird..i could have swarn it was a guy,ill bet SHES pretty as a human then...

.hack//love
oh whoops embarrasment Sorry for the spoiler.

SeptemberRain
What happened in the last two episodes?

FeceMan
I've seen an episode or two; what exactly is the entire plot behind it? Something about kids who can turn into wolves, people shooting at them, occasional swearing...what's up with the chick with red eyes?

TrAnCeDuO
she is a flower...and she seems to know where paradise is...

SeptemberRain
They arent kids that turn into wolves. They are wolves that disquise themselves as humans to protect themselves from humans. The plot is that they are looking for paradise.

goldendove
hack//love yea you are right blue is a girl, but some times viz screws things up so it looks like that a charicter is a diferent gender but isn't.

Forcizzle
i just now started watching this anime, it's friggin awesome

SeptemberRain
Thats great force

Forcizzle
yup yup thumb up

HigeLover
i love wolf's rain! it's my fav anime series...and yeah i love FLCL as well i actually just put an order on the english COMPLETE version because the english subtitles on my japanese version are hard to keep up with (haha) but Hige is definately my favorite on Wolf's Rain...hes so adorable...and yeah i love wolves toooooo they are my fav animal along with the fox

.hack//love
Did everyone think Toboe was a girl when you first saw him? All my friends did and it seems like I'm the only one who didn't.

SeptemberRain
I didnt

soundtrack
when i frist started watching wolfs rain i thought toboe was a boy. then i started to get confused at times, but then i finally realized he was a boy. lol smile

FeceMan
FLCL = confusing. Very much so.

soundtrack
i never really got into flcl but it looked really interesting in a weird and strange way smile.

kibalover16
OMG!i love kiba!he is sooooo damn sexy!ahhh i love him love him love him!!! hes soo kewl and and well hes just a hottie!wolf's rain is the best anime ever!

whitecoyote1990
i like tsume's attitude, but i like kiba more as a fav chara, toboe,hige, tsume, chezza if you want to count the lil flower girl, and then the humans. n e way i juss wanted to post that. ill write more and post pics l8r. c ya, its on tonight.

kibalover16
i think tsumes an ass hole,but at times he can be cool.but no ones cooler than kiba!AHHHHH!HOTTIE!lol!biee!

soundtrack
i think out of all of them....i would rate 1. kiba the hottest/cutie 2. tsume is kind of sexy cool, but can get on your nerves at times (but he is warming up) 3. hige is cute in his own way (like you would love your dog or something), but sometimes disgusting like when he was talking to blue on the bridge. lol smile and finally 4. toboe is the little cutie that you just have to love. smile

you gotta love this show smile !!!

kibalover16
ya hige seems kinda too horny. he was talkin about how when he gets in the mood he has to pee......ok.......lol!wolf's rain is on tonight!ahhhh! i cant wait! i really hope kiba gets cheza back!!!

SeptemberRain
I missed afew episodes in a row and then i saw it last night. I had no idea that Blue joined with the wolves. She is cute as a human.

kibalover16
blue is pretty kewl. but last nights episode was soooo boring. u only see kiba once. i was kinda disapointed but o well.i hope its better next week! love

Jace_Rave
This show is so cool. The story is really starting to heat up. And Blue is awesome!

kibalover16
I love this show soooooo much!it kicks ass!i love kiba!hes mine mine mine!!!! stick out tongue love

soundtrack
isnt it pretty sad how so many people can be addictated to anime and there characters? lol smile

kibalover16
yes it is kinda sad but o well! who cares! hes still soooooo cute! neone have pictures of kiba?? cause if u do i want them!!muhahhaa! angel

.hack//love
Ya I have to friends who stoped being friends beacause they both liked Inuyasha and wanted to "marry" him. That was 4 years ago and they still aren't friends.

SeptemberRain
laughing laughing laughing laughing

kibalover16
omg! r u serious??? over a stupid cartoon?? did they think they could actually marry a cartoon?thats just sad! im not even that weird. kibas a hottie and all but i dont think about marrying him......thats creepy!lol!hahaha!! laughing laughing

soundtrack
heres some pics:

soundtrack
smile..and:

.hack//love
Yes my friends are idoits......................................................the world sucks.

kibalover16
omg! last nights episode was soooo damn good! i was soo happy when cheza and kiba saw each other! but it pissed my off that she got taken again. blah!that sucked. and whats w/ lord dracia obsessing over his dead girl friend....he needs to learn how to let go. lol! big grin love

Kitoky
Does anyone else hate Cheza as much as I do?

kibalover16
you hate cheza?!?!?!?!?!OMG! i love her! shes soo pretty! i cant belive u hate her?? y do u hate her??? sad

Kitoky
I don't think I hate her because of her I think I hate her because Kiba and Cher pamper her like a princess. When I was watching the episode where Cheza is dying because she has no water in the forest, I found myself saying "Who cares if she wilts, let her wilt!"

I guess I never really liked the pampered princess characters except for Sailor Moon. embarrasment

kibalover16
ya thats true they kinda do pamper her but i think that kiba and cheza r cut 2 gether. and if she died i would be very sad. cher annoys me the most. i want her to like leave cheza alone! if she hadnt taken cheza in the last episode kiba could have saved her but no! lol. o well......

TrAnCeDuO
besides you forget...shes their lifeline...if she dies so does all their hopes of reaching paradise...

soundtrack
i wish i could somehow get this wolfs rain video that i downloaded from kazaa on here bc its really neat. i watch it over and over again and nvr get tired of it laughing out loud the music is by evanesence "bring me to life" and the sound is perfectly sequenced w/ the scenes.

Kitoky
I don't hate Cher that much - I think she's cool....Hub is definately a sweetheart.

soundtrack
awwww i totaly agree w u on that kitoky. he went on that big ol' quest to find her and everything.

kibalover16
ya that was really sweet when they found each other. she is hella pretty. i cant wait 4 the second wolf's rain dvd! i wanna buy it soo bad!

SeptemberRain
the last episode was really good, better than the last

kibalover16
last weeks episode rocked my sox!lol! i hope next weeks is good too! love

.hack//love
The second DVD comes out in August I think.......................... It's to far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

soundtrack
i am really upset. since my cousin was over and we were hanging out together i taped wolfs rain but i cant seem to be able to find what i taped on saturday (inuyasha,wolfs rain) im so upset sad i really hop that i havent acciedentlly taped over it yet sad

kibalover16
awww sad days...i hope u find it!!!!! smile

soundtrack
not looking good sad . i sat in front of the tv for an hr looking over 3 8hr tapes for my taped episodes. i found everything other than what i taped on sat. *hopefully there is a tape that is missing* (i found it strange though that the anime matrix movie was on 1 of the tapes and it hadnt been on since like december.then right after that something that i taped after it was on like the other day.? was the movie on last sat?

kibalover16
i saw some pics from next weeks episode and it looks like kiba is getting cozy w/ another girl....dun dun dun!! lol! he's a little pimp i guess. big grin

kibalover16
does anyone kno the exact date that the 2nd wolf's rain dvd is coming out? tell me if u do! thanx!!

Kitoky
Kiba's a cutie yeah - I wouldn't mind that much if he wasn't paired with Cheza...I think Toboe is more suited for Cheza...*shrugs* Dunno WHY!

.hack//love
Toboe................................................................. love

kibalover16
toboe is ok but kiba is the sexiest!!!! i love him.....sigh.......lol! love

.hack//love
I'm still sticking with Toboe yes ................................. He's too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin angel laughing

kibalover16
that episode was kewl! i dont like that mew chick though. i think she's kinda weird. kiba was on top of her!!!!!!!!! blink

soundtrack
i know i was thinking the same thing......*small laughs*.....i think he was as well laughing out loud

kibalover16
lol! o no! what if they make out!?!?!?! ahhhhh! he's cheeting on cheza! i dont like mew at all! she baaaaaaaad! lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

TrAnCeDuO
is kiba dead or something? where did he go?

kibalover16
im not really sure where he is but he's not dead! if he was dead i would cry! lol! love

Jace_Rave
He's most likely in the place the Indian guy was talking about, the false paradise. And I like Mew. I've got nothing against Cheza, but I don't against Mew either.

kibalover16
i think cheza is really pretty. i just think mew is kinda annoying.

.hack//love
I dont have a problem with either of them............. But that might be because I'm not into Kiba.

Elvin_Roiben
I missed the last episode.
I love blue, she's so independant!
Kiba is the hottest, hands down,
Then Hige is the 2nd hottest!!!!!
Tsume's just a Badass, and that's what I love about him!!!
Toboe is just pathetic at times, he need's to grow some, but I still like him, he's cute.

SeptemberRain
Can someone explain the last episode of Wolf's Rain? They found Kiba and brought his spirit back, but i dont get waht the owl and girl had to do with it.
Was the girl like Kiba? did she lose her spirit and was stuck there?
I missed the last episode berfore that.
and the owl, is he really an owl?

soundtrack
i didnt get a chance to watch the last episode, but i did tape it. maybe after i watch it i might be able to explain to u what happened in the episode?

SeptemberRain
okay, did u see the episode before that?

soundtrack
um.....i think so, why did u miss it?

SeptemberRain
yeah, i did

Guardian_Rikku
I haven't been able to watch WR for a week about sad Maybe tonight!!

SeptemberRain
is it even on tonight?

Guardian_Rikku
It is here in Chicago yes

SeptemberRain
oh okay

Guardian_Rikku
It's usually on every week night here, unless they changed it while I was gone. That would suck.

SeptemberRain
u r so lucky. Its only Saturday nights here

soundtrack
if i remember the episode right, heres what happened: the gang got seperated (group1 kiba and group2 tsume, toboe, hige). i missed the episode before this 1 and i think that something bad happened to blue (maybe dead?) and i think that the group think kiba might be dead? anyway...tsume's group is walking around and looking for kiba. hige starts to doubt the whole paradise thing (so he says) and he gets all angry at toboe for mentioning something about "how if we did something different maybe nothing bad would have happpened to blue." they all start to smell a familar smell and fin out that its quent. hige and tsume start to walk away, while toboe says that he will be along in a minute. he lays next to quent to keep him warm so he wont die from hypothermia. (later on towards the end of the episode quent wakes up and says that he should have died since it was all cold out and ice where he was and looks at his hands to find fur on them). while tsume and hige are walking (now in a "grand canyon" looking place, they here toboes' howl. while trying to catch up with tsume and hige 2 guys on horses were chasing him and shooting at him. tsume and hige rescue him, and they end up finding out that these guys arent bad and actually kinda "worship" wolves. they end up going back to the indians village. they end up talking to the head chief and find out some stuff about humans and wolves *humans used to be wolves* the chief also asks who started their journey for paradise (cant remember everything he said). the group deside that they are going to keep going on their journey to paradise and looking for kiba. 1 of the indians say that there is a place over the hills close by that no one every comes back from (over the hills/cayons theres a large desert and in the midddle of it theres suppose to be a place that is like a "oasis", supposively i think its suppose to be a big mirage?). when the group was about to leave the indian asked if they would stay and join his village, tsume and hige dissgard this inventation and when they are about to finally leave they notice toboe didnt do the same. toboe said that he wants to stay (and that was the end of that scene). (throughout the episode you see bits and pieces of kiba but i did it separate) kiba wakes up in a field of grass. he looks around and walks up to this large pond. he starts to drink and then notices a girl across the pond (they show kiba's reflection in the water and its a wolf. they show the girls and its a kind of cat *mountian lion*). she starts to follow kiba and "plays/messes* around with him. she tells him that this is a place where everyone/creature gets along with each other (sounds familar?). kiba mentions that he was looking for something (paradise) and the girl responds that she didnt know if it was, but that it had to be b/c it sounded just like it. they start to play and chase each other around. the girl asks kiba if he would stay with her and then kiba says something about her not being the same speices as him. at the end of the episode kiba picks up a flower and then he watches as the petals start to fall off. he looks up at the girl and then it ends.

*****i forgot to mention that somewhere in the show you get to see a glimpse of kibas past. you see woods/a forest that had be destroyed and a little white cub. an indian brings kiba back to his tent and start to care for kiba. you see the 2 together doing things like hunting and stuff. then they start to have a conversation 1 night (i cant remember what they said but i know that it was something about "who kiba was" and "where he was suppose to be". *1 of those conversations about "what your purpose in life is"*****

i hope i didnt forget anything erm , anyway, i hoped this helped.

SeptemberRain
all right. Thank u ST. I appreciate it. Good summary, btw

soundtrack
no problem wink

Star Wolf
Tsume is soooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahahahaha!!!!!! he is all mine so bak off! love love love

soundtrack
he is definatly hot!!!! stick out tongue

PreciosusRose
here's a picture. I have a lot of Wolf's Rain pics.

soundtrack
aww. i like that pic, but its also sad. heres some more pics.

wowywow
I love Kiba he's so sexy .. he's so kawaii when he's searching for that paradise.. Kiba the spirit of white big grin i get kind of jealous on Cheza cause he kinda loves her i gues.. Toboe is cute too by the way.. big grin
The end is preety sad.. i mean what happened? did they revive or smth? after Toboe, Tsume and Hige dyed... then that bad wolf who was in fact half human half wolf.. then Cheza.. hmz.. strange.. that's the only part i rea;ly didn't understand.. it's like the neding in end of evangelion.. weird.. sad

tehOTAKU777
I have great wolf rain pics!!! Just go to google images, and search (wolf rain)!

soundtrack
OK IM REALLY PISSED WOWYWOW. I HAVENT SEEN THE END OF WOLFS RAIN YET mad . erm you cant just go around saying stuff like that, it ruins a whole sh*t-load of crap for people LIKE ME. please try and be careful in what you say next time! i didnt know that stuff about who lived and who died erm . i was hoping i would have stayed not knowing as well sad .

TrAnCeDuO
i think she may be referring to the episode when cheza battles that half wolf guy and cheza gets captured by him

soundtrack
hopefully, b/c this is one show that i dont want to know the ending to; before the last episode. (i have already seen/watched a music video clip of wolfs rain that someone made and i think i saw a tiny spoiler, but it wasnt anything major...like someone dying erm ).

Big_Daddy2
Wow...just started watching the first couple eps of this series. That's pretty cool that the wolfs are able to somehow make the humans view them as people. The wolfs are also really well drawn too...think I may continue watching this.

soundtrack
you should, its addictive lol.

wowywow
hmz.. which wolf's rain are u watching now?? is there a wolf's rain 2?? i wanna see it too big grin

soundtrack
? um...i dunno.

.hack//love
There isn't a wr 2 yet but there are rumors.

Battosuai_Tim
Does anyone know when they'll stop WR? There's 30 episodes listed and tomorrow is episode 24. Will they stop on 26 or go on with 4 more? I think I heard somewhere there's only 4 episodes available for the DVD ONLY, which is no problem for me because I have one(or three).

soundtrack
thats the thing that i hate about adultswim (and other american channels that show anime/shows). they are always not showing episodes or they dont show them till later b/c of something in the show. (?) i realized that they had done that to a couple of my favorite anime that i watch; such as: cowboy bebop (now for this one i kinda understand, they didnt show like 2 episodes until later *out-of-order*. i know that one of the episodes was the one w/ teddy bomber/andy the cowboy (b/c of the terroristic style of the episodes w/ blowing up buildings). and then there was the cb: the movie. i think it was suppose to come out around the time of the 9/11 inscident (so i definitly understand why they didnt show that one erm ).

then theres witch hunter robin. i have yet to see episode 10 (a.d. wont show it for some reason and neither will on-demand). ill probably have to go out and buy it.

wowywow
well... there's 30 eps in total.. i just wonder if there's a movie too .. hmz..

soundtrack
i hope big grin

.hack//love
There isn't a movie. sad And I think it only goes up to episode 26. sad It's so unfair. miffed:

5t4r5ndr34m5
Does anyone know where to find good pics of Blue from Wolf's Rain????
<3 Rachael <3

soundtrack
sry cant say i know, but ill be sure to post them up when i fined some

The Force
i've gotten attahced to this anime, it's pretty cool, oh and do any of the boys die? or blue? or do they all make it to paradise?

soundtrack
im not sure myself (AND PLEASE IF UR GOING TO POST UP THE ANSWER, HIDE IT!!!) but i was in the one of the forums and someone said something about the ending. but i think someone said that she didnt know what she was talking about. *sruggs and shakes head* ill i can say is hope for the best, and keep in mind of who the creators of 'wolfs rain' are.

Icy Blue
Hi there!
Yeah... Love WR, Blue's my favorite character ^^

wowywow
hmz.. i didn't say anything.. stick out tongue just jocking around.. i guess.. big grin
this is a pic of blue i found and that i already saved on my comp:

wowywow
except the one before i have this one (that includes the whole body in the picture, not parts ) it's the original sketches of blue that were used fo the anime / manga..

TrAnCeDuO
hmm....i saw last nights episode...it wasnt too promising...i remember kiba yelling "were taking back paradise!" to jagura...but hige doesnt look like hes gonna make it after being impaled with that broadsword...i guess well have till next week to find out if that was the end or not...

soundtrack
i am sooo upset!!! i got home really late last night (i had been working from 4 to 12 and i had soccer earlier in the morining from 9 to 12:30). when i got home i decided to read on my computer until around 1:30/2, then i would start to watch my shows (inuyasha,wolfs rain, etc.) **i usually tape them, then watch them later. my dumb ass, feel asleep (my mom did wake me up, but since i still had awhile before it came on, i decided to read again) **guess what....my sorry ass feel asleep again!!** then i woke up again around 4:40am and i was pissed!!! so if anyone feels like explaining to my 'sorry excuse of a wolfs rain fan ass' what happened last night, i would most appreitate it. thx a bundle erm

TrAnCeDuO
im not sure if i have the paitiance to tell you....but i have to tell you that according to the adult swim site last nights episode was the last one in the series...they are probably gonna start it over from the beginning now...oh and wowywow...im sorry...

Jace_Rave
NO WAY! That sux! The story is only getting better! well, atleast we saw that much. when do the dvds come out?

wowywow
np .. i should be the one excusing my selfe cause i didn't know.. sry again..

SeptemberRain
damn, that last episode was confusing, i missed so many episodes cuz of school, that it made no sense to me

soundtrack
same here. i dont think im going to watch the episodes that i taped then, since i missed the one played on saturday. i just need to re-watch the entire series and not fall asleep without taping them this time, lol.

TrAnCeDuO
poor hige...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>