padme's death in ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
padme is killed by anakin when they get into an argument on how she brought obiwan to were anakin is.

he force chokes her in a small upset rage . she falls and hits her head wich will make her go into a little labor.

spadesmamma61
LOLOL oh COME ON!

Sith Master X
I've heard the same thing as Sacrafise all over the place. She won't die instantly, but suffers severe injuries from the choke and hitting her head. I don't know whether or not I like the idea. I guess it depends on how it's all presented on film, if that actually is the way she dies.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
I know about the force choke but Im sorry hitting your head does NOT cause one to go into labor take it from someone who has had the experience smile

Sith Master X
I agree, hitting her head won't make her go into labor, that's her main injury, but then she makes hard impact with the ground, and maybe that makes her go into laber?? confused
lol Oh well why am I getting so concerned over it? smile

SMX
cool

xeous
So what, if you push real hard on a woman's stomach, you think that the kid will just pop out? GL is becoming a major joke.

cornponious
Well, it IS true that a severely traumatic experience can trigger contractions.

corn

spadesmamma61
there ya go corn. I'm thinking that the trauma of the force choke along with the extreme emotion and stress that that act caused would do the trick.

Swordfish2k0
never the less of all the ways to die is that the best Lucas could come up with??? I don't even see the need to kill her off in the movie.

Sith Master X
It could make for heck of a dark scene though, in regards to Anakin losing his self control on Padme.

SMX
cool

hana_skywalker

peluffo
wait until next may then big grin

spadesmamma61
LOL I just said this girlfriend

darktim1
I read somewhere else that she dies in a ship wreck after giving birth to luke and leia just heard don't know if true.

Sacrifise666
no.

padme gives birth to luke and leia on a gray alien world.

after the birth she dies.

Lyn
I agree. I don't like that idea much either. I understand how tragic it would be for Anakin to kill her but I still wouldn't really like it if he did.

yerssot
last I heard, I thought Anakin choked her but not to death, making her go to OB1 who flees with her (resulting in the Anakin-OB1 battle)

Lyn
Maybe that I could accept...but definitley not him killing her.

yerssot
you'll write hatemail to lucas? stick out tongue

hana_skywalker
Hehe! Of course not, but I think it's unlikely to happen. If George decides it has to be like that, we'll just have to accept it! Anyway, I think he has thought differently for sure.

Lyn
Nah...I wouldn't be THAT upset, yerssot. stick out tongue wink
As hana said, if that's what he decides that's what I'll go with.

darthanikin65
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I agree, hitting her head won't make her go into labor, that's her main injury, but then she makes hard impact with the ground, and maybe that makes her go into laber?? confused
lol Oh well why am I getting so concerned over it?

jeffr
She doesn't die, while giving child birth later, it's explained that she's lost her will to live (like they couldn't keep her going with heart lung machines).

This also conflicts with episode 6, during the scene in the ewok forest where Luke explains to Leah that she's his sister. During the conversation, he asks Leah if she remembers her real mother, and she replys yes, but that her mother was sad.

I think they killed her off in EP3, because they couldn't come up with a good reason for her allowing the twins to split up and choosing to stay with Leah.

Darth_Rankkor
I agree with you in this one Jeffr

idiot_1185
Padme didnt go into labor. she was going to die and if she died before the babies came out then they would have died.. That is why they said "we mus operate if we are to save the babies"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.