Hoobastank- The Reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Janey
(i searched and i couldn't find a hoobastank thread, so i thought i'd start my own!)
i've just heard this song. amazing

matchbox_dan
Hoobastank rule!!!!!

They rock, best album of the year so far

total metalhead
They used to be ok, Running Away was a good song, and their first album was listenable, now they've just gone the same way as all the other semi-promising soft rock bands. They've turned pop.

Best album of the year huh? You obviously haven't heard of Soulfly or Lostprophets before.

the Vee
i like the song.. its quite repetitive though.. still i can singalong.. which i like

dean7879
i prefer crawling in the dark..great song

Df02
the new lost prophets albums sucks compared to the old
*hugs demo version of old album* embarrasment

Deathblow
True (its not as good as FSOP, it doesn't suck), but 2004 has been a slow year so its up there. It was really just off the top of my head tho...

emmpoi
The song is alright (a little annoying after the 135545 time)... but the band seriously bugs me, esp the lead singer

Miss_Janey
i like lost prophets too!

Darth Revan
I liked it the first few times I heard it, now it's just old after hearing it so damn many times...

razzle_dazzle
nah i've heard it loads of times and it doesnt get old to me big grin i really love it!!

ElectricBugaloo
that song the reason is horrible

drunk_nazgul
You're starting to get on my nerves, EB. bash Don't you like any good music?

And, I messed up on de poll. I like the song. I accidentally put it didn't. embarrasment

I'm with DR on this'ne, though... It's getting old. sad They need to do a new one!

Trinity_Matrix
I love that song....

Miss_Janey
its only just come out in the UK.

Sarah15
its a good song, but ive heard it so many times its getting old...

Holy Man
it's a good song

TrAnCeDuO
sounds like this is another case of the radio ruining great masterpieces of music...oh well...ill always be fan regardless of how popular they are...

*Georgina_A*
I really like this song yes

grey werewolf
I like the song. But it's very...un-Hoobastank.

moonwalker741
i like the song...but its played out near me

matchbox
the reason is a ok song, and it opens up the fan base a little more, as people that like softer music will also buy the album and probably love it like i do.

its not the nest track on the album but not the worst

shellie
its a really good song . not the best but i like it alot .

Miss_Janey
oh well, doesn't matter lol

Miss_Janey
at this point 17 people like the song (coz naz put the wrong one lol), and 1 person doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.